VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause

+3
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause Empty VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Discussed, criticized heavily, Beppe Marotta appeared with their backs to the wall. The year 2011 may be remembered as the year of purchase by the director of Juventus hit the spot. From Barzagli to Vucinic, are more lights than shadows. The 2012, however, must be the top player of the year.

applause from me marotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause Empty Re: VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 am

Let's not forget Fabio Paratici. Also conte who hand picked most of the players he wanted. Nonetheless great work by all
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause Empty Re: VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 am

Marotta, you can forget about being praised for. Most of your deals have been dull, and you getting Cacares now trully shows how pathetic and how useless some of your moves are. Don't get me started with Giovinco...

Anyways I agree with Pas, Paratici is the biggest person to applaud here. He's the one who scouts these players. Take for example, Damiao and currently Leali.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Marotta does deserve praise BUT he also needs a foot up his arse

Pirlo, Vidal, Barzagli, Vucinic, Elia = good moves
Keeping Pepe = good move in hindsight even though I was opposed to it when it happened
The rest has been very AVERAGE

Overall - he HAS improved the team - but at WHAT COST?
How much money wasted on average players for "squad depth"? when we have perfectly capable youth players who can do the same job without spending big sums on money on distinctly average players.

Marotta hasnt convinced me that he truly is the man to take Juve to great heights. For now, hes OK.

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Please stop the Marotta bashing and get real !

I dont give 2 shits about Marotta he has shown very little character and at least very weak character he can get bashed for that and sure for convincing board and president to get Martinez other than that the blame should lie solely on Andrea and Lapo for not seriously opening up the wallet.

It should be clear by now that he has very little to say and mostly just does the talking and that we havent missed out on any star players because of him but because of MONEY

BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Paratici is the one who deserves more credit.

Appelt brothers/Sorensen , Magnusson. These virtually unknowns came from him. The appelt brothers were hardly known whilst Magnusson is a real talent. His much like Sorensen but more stronger. Sorensen came from danish 2nd div and like i said he was virtually plucked from nowhere

Paratici I take my hat off to. Marotta? His done an average job. Let's not forget Marotta isn't a scout. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give Marotta 5/10 as for Paratici 9/10
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Do people actually know Marotta isnt meant to be known for his scouting ability. It's not his job. He is 'Director of Football' not head scout. I don't take you all for dummies but you do know he simply does the deal, he doesn't choose which players come and go
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Marotta Heart
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:20 pm

What I respect Marotta for was not bringing I'm Piazon for that ridiculous wage. Bravo Beppe. I thought Marotta dealt with that well
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 pm

blame should lie solely on Andrea and Lapo for not seriously opening up the wallet.

Are you serious? Have you seen the sums for how much money has been 'wasted' on seriously average players???? Considering Pirlo was free, Vidal for 10m and Barzagli for 300K, the money spent on some of the players is LUDICROUS!

It should be clear by now that he has very little to say and mostly just does the talking and that we havent missed out on any star players because of him but because of MONEY

What do you mean he has very little say??? Hes the DIRECTOR of FOOTBALL. he has as big a say, if not bigger, than everyone else. Conte is not a Mourinho or SAF where they basically seem to control most of the workings of the club from onfield to transfer policies. Conte has a big input but at the end of the day, the DIRECTOR is answerable and responsible.

Lack of money is not the issue. Shall we do the Math and calculate all the money we have spend over the last 2 seasons? and then have a look at some of the players we have missed out on over a few million here and there??

Paratici is the one who deserves more credit

Absolutely. Hes great. No question.

But were debating Marotta here. As you said, Marotta 'makes the deal' - some of these 'deals' are actually commendable. And there Marotta def gets credit. but at the same time, some of them are an absolute joke.This aint Marotta "bashing". We are givin him credit where credit is due. We are criticising him when WE believe hes making rubbish decisions. All in all, this is just our honest assessment of him.

Like I said - overall, hes OK but nothing great. We can do better but we can also do worse (*cough* Secco *cough*)
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Are you serious? Have you seen the sums for how much money has been 'wasted' on seriously average players???? Considering Pirlo was free, Vidal for 10m and Barzagli for 300K, the money spent on some of the players is LUDICROUS!

U are aware that other companys and pepole than Agnellis are putting money up

Andrea, Lapo now needs to put their money where there mouth is this has been their project for 5,5 year now and they are the ones whos been talking about getting back to the Juve of old and shit like that.... well its a simple piece of math if u want to be competitive and compete at the highest level it costs money but u also make more money

What do you mean he has very little say??? Hes the DIRECTOR of FOOTBALL. he has as big a say, if not bigger, than everyone else. Conte is not a Mourinho or SAF where they basically seem to control most of the workings of the club from onfield to transfer policies. Conte has a big input but at the end of the day, the DIRECTOR is answerable and responsible.

Lack of money is not the issue. Shall we do the Math and calculate all the money we have spend over the last 2 seasons? and then have a look at some of the players we have missed out on over a few million here and there??

Lets not fake we know anything of how Juve works but no matter what marottas titel is he still seems like a braindead puppet on a string to me
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:37 pm

lmao just last season Marotta spent around 60m on 11 worthless players. How wasn't there any money to begin with in the past. Lynx and Pas is right.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 pm

BoBo wrote:

U are aware that other companys and pepole than Agnellis are putting money up

Andrea, Lapo now needs to put their money where there mouth is this has been their project for 5,5 year now and they are the ones whos been talking about getting back to the Juve of old and shit like that.... well its a simple piece of math if u want to be competitive and compete at the highest level it costs money but u also make more money

Lets not fake we know anything of how Juve works but no matter what marottas titel is he still seems like a braindead puppet on a string to me

Doesnt matter where the money is coming from. The point is, while some of it has been good investment, a lot of it has been simply wasted.

And whos saying we know the inner workings of Juve but thats usually the role of the director of football in every major football club around the world.

As for Marotta being a braindead puppet - It could also be a lot worse so we need to be thankful for that (Secco says hello)

lmao just last season Marotta spent around 60m on 11 worthless players. How wasn't there any money to begin with in the past. Lynx and Pas is right.

Holy shit CSS. Did you just agree with something I said?! Whats going on?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:56 am

Whats so shocking? I've bashed Marotta for god knows how long lol...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 am

VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause Clap-hands
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 pm

it's the same every 2nd month we discuss marotta's work.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:VIDEO - NEW JUVE - Marotta, summer by applause Clap-hands

:lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down