billy_gr
teamanarchy
Lord Hades
the xcx
huntsman
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win - Page 2 Empty Re: We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win

Post by Albiceleste Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Atta boy dani, he can back up his talking e.g. Single handedly keeping mehcelo and mehnaldo in his pocket every clasico

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win - Page 2 Empty Re: We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Boy, hate him or love him, he talks the talk and then goes and walks the walk.

I love trash talk if you can back it up. He can.

Cant say the same about some though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Ronaldo is the only one he has been doing good against though....even Dos Santos would do good against ronaldo.... i remember when DiMaria and Marcelo played on the same wing, Alves got exposed eventhough he never went forward
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Alves has made Mourinho's life a nightmare. He can bomb forward like a beast and defend like a beast, for 90 minutes+. If you watch him closely during the 80th-90th minute in matches, you will notice he's the ONLY guy on the pitch who is still sprinting. It's phenomenal.

As for his comment, yeah it's pretty cocky, but as dani said he can back it up. If I was a madrid fan I would hate him too, but I wouldnt wish for his leg to get broken like some *cough cough* people here.....

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Dont make stuff up.

He got beat once by Di Maria in the build up to a goal, thats it. Exposed my backside.

Dani Alves always plays well in big games, including Madrid. If he has to stay back and defend, he will do that and lock Cristiano down. If he gets the chance to go forward (like last game) he does well, like set up Cesc goal.

Its not 1 v 1 in football, so saying he only does well vs Cristiano is quite short sighted.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

really???

what about all those times di maria beat him and puyol albeit his shots where wayward??? or when he had to resort to pulling shirts when he knew he was beat??? or DiMaria single handly beating the whole defence to set up our goal in the camp nou...where the f was dani alves???

Alves wasnt good in any of the clasicos until DiMaria and Ronaldo switched wings....

to have *had ronaldo in his pocket* as a basement line is just funny when Ronaldo hardly beats anyone nowadays

even when he did go forward (last game) other than that asisst with nobody to beat when did he actually reach the bayline???

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:05 pm

The Franschise, Di Maria owned Alves... I don't know what game you were watching, but Di Maria kept winning 1v1. I don't think it's even debatable.

The fact Di Maria set up 2 assists for us, both coming from his flank when he played at the left, just proves my point. (Ronaldo goal and Marcelo goal)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Alves u suffering?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 pm

there is not much he can do. who can stop di maria? Smile the guy is badass

on the other side ronaldo stoped beating his opponents and humiliating them with tricks etc.. from the time he left united.. i hardly watch him beat any1 even against small teams.. i guess he forgot how...

so our quality wingers can own barca's LBs

ozil > abidal

di maria > alves

gosh that could be a good line up for barca

ozil-kaka-di maria
------cr7-----------

OFF topic by the way eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2