Yeezus
BarrileteCosmico
the xcx
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jorge Sampaoli: Marcelo Bielsa, Part Two, Without 'El Loco' Moniker - Page 2 Empty Re: Jorge Sampaoli: Marcelo Bielsa, Part Two, Without 'El Loco' Moniker

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 11, 2012 4:55 am

The formation displayed on the OP tells it all really. In Pes i use the same strategy with the wingers going into the center. The only difference between his formation and mine is the Defensive four. I use a Box Shape while Sampaoli's is Diamond Shaped. A 3-1-2-1-3 to be presicse. In my formation I push my 2 DM's a little wider, and push my CB's higher when Attacking and i force them to close towards the middle while Defending. Sampaoli's Diamond makes me think his DM and his side CB's are all used for Attack while leaving 1 Defender at the back.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jorge Sampaoli: Marcelo Bielsa, Part Two, Without 'El Loco' Moniker - Page 2 Empty Re: Jorge Sampaoli: Marcelo Bielsa, Part Two, Without 'El Loco' Moniker

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 pm

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1481650-sampaoli-el-hincha-de-river-que-quiere-cumplir-el-sueno-del-pibe-y-eliminar-a-boca

Sampaoli is a River fan :dance:

Anyways, tomorrow Boca plays against La U in what should be a cracker of a game. I might not be able to catch it live, but I'm definitely downloading it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:18 pm

What a coach. 4W 1L in his 5 WCQ matches.

Has Arturo doing this in his last 3 games.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Even more impressive if you take into account Chile's previous results.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:46 am

Just seeing this thread now. This thread is golden. Awesome information from everyone Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:06 am

He is a god.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:18 am

Beat Spain, something Biesla never did :notbad:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:08 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3373279/Jorge-Sampaoli-joins-Pep-Guardiola-Diego-Simeone-Chelsea-s-shortlist-managerial-candidates.html

Pls make this happen Roman :bow:
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:46 pm

He's being linked with a number of great clubs in Europe for a good reason. His relationship with Chile FA is all but diminished.

http://www.foxsportsla.com/noticias/234687-sampaoli-no-quiero-seguir-en-chile-pero-soy-un-rehen

"“En este ambiente ya no quiero trabajar ni vivir en el país. Nunca imaginé que en tan poco tiempo se iba a destruir la imagen de un ídolo que tanto le dio al fútbol chileno. Estoy francamente decepcionado y en estas condiciones no puedo seguir dirigiendo cuando la mente la tengo puesta en otro lugar”

Translation

"In this environment I would not want to work or live in the country. I never imagined in such little time the image of an idol who gave a lot to Chilean football could be destroyed," Sampaoli said on Radio Agricultura. "I am frankly disappointed and in these conditions I cannot keep leading the team when my mind is elsewhere."

Hopefully this leads to Chile imploding from within banana
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Think he got robbed if the best manager title. He had the worst squad and achieved the most with them. Lucho is an okay manager, but he was inches away from getting fired halfway through the season and frankly mostly kept using the same tactics as his predecessors. Sampaoli won the first title in Chile's history.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Treble > Tournament no one in relevant countries watch.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Please, like Brazil Uruguay and Argentina are not relevant countries. They all have more WC titles than England, Netherlands or Spain
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Treble > Tournament no one in relevant countries watch.

Since when did England become relevant?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Since i live there hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Well that explains it!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Germany are fancied by many to win the World Cup, but Argentina boss Jorge Sampaoli is not a fan.

Jorge Sampaoli was loath to mention Germany as one of the favourites for the World Cup, saying he does not "like the way they play".
The Argentina boss saw his side scrape into the next year's finals at Russia with a Lionel Messi inspired win in Ecuador in the final round of CONMEBOL qualifying.
Germany, meanwhile, coasted through the European section with 10 wins from 10, and are heavily fancied to defend the trophy they won in Brazil by beating Argentina in the final.

Joachim Low's men also won the Confederations Cup last year with what was effectively a 'B' team, but Sampaoli seemingly sees Brazil, France and Spain as bigger challenges at football's global showpiece.

Speaking to journalism students at the Tea and Deportea School in Argentina, he said: "I think Brazil, Spain and France are one step ahead of us due to their time working together.

"I don't mention Germany not because I forgot them, but because I don't like the way they play."
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/i-dont-how-they-play-argentina-boss-sampaoli-no-fan-germany

lmao he just ensured we will massacre Argentina
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 pm

Pulling a Maradona there. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:40 am

I never understood people that say things like "I don't think they'll win because I don't like their style". What does someone's style have to do with winning? Idiot :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:12 am

Yes

but also.. what's not to like about our style?! Laughing

We're playing like quick, inventive, genuinely interesting attacking football these days. We're amazing. Even a passionate Löw hater like me had to admit this after all.

So... he hasn't seen us play, has he? Laughing
He'll leave the press podium because he mistakes Goretzka for a ball boy, won't he?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:45 am

Tastes are subjective tbf, some mad people in this forum don't like Pep teams, so clearly anything is possible
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Probably Sampaoli doesn't watch Germany since WC 2002 ... German football is changed ( I'd not say "evolved". It is relative ) .. They play another type of football , the most entertaining among all the NTs
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Jorge Sampaoli: Marcelo Bielsa, Part Two, Without 'El Loco' Moniker - Page 2 Falcao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Cascia has a lot to explain tbh.

First Bielsa ( now Leeds manager rofl ) now this fraud.

I feel like my trust has taken a hit and been betrayed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cascia has a lot to explain tbh.

First Bielsa ( now Leeds manager rofl ) now this fraud.

I feel like my trust has taken a hit and been betrayed.

Saw some fraud alerts after he got knocked out by some pub level coach in the CL.

Him not calling up Paredes also raised red flags.

But this WC cemented it. Absolute fraud. Can't believe I waited 4 years just to see Acuna and Meza start. :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2