pasquale22
juventrini
Juventude
zarola
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : JUVE SIGNED BUFFON's heir !  Empty B.NEWS : JUVE SIGNED BUFFON's heir !

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Juventus has secured the heir to Gianluigi Buffon. As reported moments ago by Sky Sports, the Bianconeri have taken outright from Brescia, Nicholas Loyal, a promising goalkeeper class of 1993, considered the future of Italy. The goalkeeper will cost five million euros and stay at Brescia until June. Marotta and Guild beat the fierce competition from Sporting Lisbon and Atletico Madrid.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : JUVE SIGNED BUFFON's heir !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : JUVE SIGNED BUFFON's heir !

Post by zarola Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 pm

This is insulting you're comparing the greatest keeper of all time and experienced legend to an 18 year old who was learning how to walk on two feet while buffon was debuting his successful career for italia
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : JUVE SIGNED BUFFON's heir !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : JUVE SIGNED BUFFON's heir !

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 am

I feel like Juve has signed Buffon's supposed heir at least two or three times already. We'll see if this guy turns into something great.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 am

thats the headline what can I do Very Happy lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:28 am

I don't blame you at all. I just think it's funny. Has anyone heard any updates on Branescu? The previous "heir."
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:49 am

we must keep our tradition of italian goalkeepers alive u know...and a good bit of italy is raving about this kid

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:06 am

NO WAY?? U MEAN NICOLA LEALI?????? IS IT OFFICIAL??!?!??! THIS KID IS A FREAK!!!!!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:18 am

leali is most definately one of the top 3 young italian prospects. no not keepers , prospects. He's an extreme talent and ive followed him for a while. teams have been trying to lure him since he was 15
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 am

From what I know,best Italian GK prospects are Andrea Seculin,Mattia Perin,Francesco Bardi and Nicola Leali.Seculin failed this year on loan from what I read though.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Juventude, Branescu is progressing very very nicely. He even steps
Up to play friendlys for the seniors.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Branescu will become world class!!! We already have the heir
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Juventus have taken steps to eventually replace Gigi Buffon by reportedly doing a deal for teenage goalkeeper Nicola Leali.

Whispers in Italy on Friday are suggesting that the Old Lady have beaten a host of clubs to the Brescia sensation.

Leali, born in 1993, has been tracked by Atletico Madrid, Sporting Lisbon and Barcelona over the last year.

According to the transfer rumour mill, Juve have agreed to pay the Lombard outfit €5m for the custodian.

Leali will reportedly move to Turin at the end of the season.

Buffon, now 33, joined La Vecchia Signora in 2001 after they paid Parma a massive £33m for his signature.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Juventude, Branescu is progressing very very nicely. He even steps
Up to play friendlys for the seniors.

Thanks for the update.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Not just Branescu. We also have Carlo Pinsolgio . Italian u21 keeper .

Branescu, Pinsolgio and possibly Leali. Is their such a thing as too much talent
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:40 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Not just Branescu. We also have Carlo Pinsolgio . Italian u21 keeper .

Branescu, Pinsolgio and possibly Leali. Is their such a thing as too much talent

Having three prospective goalies is a good thing. I feel like it's probably the most speculative position in terms of a prospect turning into an actual star. If we're lucky, one of these three will turn into Juve's everyday goalkeeper.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:48 pm

^^ it's hard to choose! They are quite possibly serie a/Italian football's best GK prospects. Branescu is a beast and if not for storari would be our backup. (he has actually been on the bench for 1 game this season) . Pinsolgio has had an average past year as he's finding it hard to get gametime at high flying Pescara however his italy's no1 u21 keeper. And Leali needs no introduction. Many clubs want him. Barca, united, atletico have been confirmed to have been chasing his signature
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Consistency is a key-word for a good goalie.. What a bench of talents we have.. Smart move by the board, singing the talents young and cheap.. How many years do you guys think Buffon's got left?? 4?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:27 pm

zarola wrote:This is insulting you're comparing the greatest keeper of all time and experienced legend to an 18 year old who was learning how to walk on two feet while buffon was debuting his successful career for italia

What's insulting is you don't even know who Leali is to begin with. Second of all, people who claim the next 'Buffon' or whatever does not mean they're suppost to be just as good or better, it's just claiming that he is the future and predicted to be the best for the near future. Why do you think Verratti has been linked to be the next Totti, Riva and Pirlo? LMAO? The same implies here, if you didn't even notice his debut a while back against Cesena, I suggest you go watch it now.

Juventude wrote:I don't blame you at all. I just think it's funny. Has anyone heard any updates on Branescu? The previous "heir."

Actually it's not funny, once again... These posts that people come up with the assumption of saying it's funny has no idea in what their talking about. Obviously calling someone the next Buffon is a bit odd and over exaggerated, but if their called that... then there's a reason for it... and he's just that good.

Branescu? He's doing alright... He's progressing as he should be. Anyways, Leali, Branescu? I chose Leali any day of my life. Pinsoglio is already proving himself with Pescara.

juventrini wrote:we must keep our tradition of italian goalkeepers alive u know...and a good bit of italy is raving about this kid

I completely agree, keep the Italian tradition with keepers, we need prospects like him to grow, not to many around. Sorrentino, Vivano and Sirigu do not seem to be the top guys for me in the future of the Italian national team.

pasquale22 wrote:NO WAY?? U MEAN NICOLA LEALI?????? IS IT OFFICIAL??!?!??! THIS KID IS A FREAK!!!!!

Ofcourse Leali, who else?
Offical? Nah, but the links with the player has been there for god knows how long. I saw the report on SKY, they showed contacts between Paratici and his agent... Now they think they finalized the deal. SKY did confirm all contacts and his agent claimed it today.

pasquale22 wrote:leali is most definately one of the top 3 young italian prospects. no not keepers , prospects. He's an extreme talent and ive followed him for a while. teams have been trying to lure him since he was 15

I wouldn't top 3, more like top 5.

Verratti
Insgine
Tassi
Pinsoglio
Leali

VibeTribe wrote:From what I know,best Italian GK prospects are Andrea Seculin,Mattia Perin,Francesco Bardi and Nicola Leali.Seculin failed this year on loan from what I read though.

Do you even know what on earth your talking about or you got that from some random article. Only Bardi has been proclamined for the future, not the others you mentioned...

pasquale22 wrote:Not just Branescu. We also have Carlo Pinsolgio . Italian u21 keeper .

Add Verratti hopefully when he joins his favorite club.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Devi decieved me with this bad translation : Nicholas Loyal. I find it non interesting but when i read in other web site Nicola Leali and wasnt decieved anymore xD
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Look at how Verratti wins the ball in midfield and gives an amazing assist to Sansovini for the goal.
AGAINST SAMPDORIA! :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:48 pm

In future all will know about Stole Dimitrevski .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Look at how Pepe takes on 7 Napoli players and scores an equalizer in front of 60000 screaming, angry Napoli fans

Ahh Antonio if only u showed as much love for Simone as u do Verratti. Btw what the fuss with this guy. Seems pretty meh to me...
Just kidding
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:51 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Look at how Pepe takes on 7 Napoli players and scores an equalizer in front of 60000 screaming, angry Napoli fans

Ahh Antonio if only u showed as much love for Simone as u do Verratti. Btw what the fuss with this guy. Seems pretty meh to me...
Just kidding

Sadly, the critics, the analyists, the experts, and the FIGC disagree with you.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm kidding. Read the white! Btw I've seen him once. Came on as a sub, made a few mistakes but seemed to take the game on and pushed hard for an equalizer. A little too underweight and short but guess he'll develop physically over time, wasn't shy of throwing his body around as well
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:18 pm

I didn't see :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next