azzurres
Raptorgunner
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

terry going to court - Page 4 Empty Re: terry going to court

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:This is an utter disgrace, how the hell Terry got away with this is beyond me. It's Gerrards case all over again, just with no obviously biased jury. Terry admited to saying the words, in a, and this is my favourite part, sarcastic manner, in respons to Anton accusing him of calling him a "black c**t", yet, and this is where it gets funny, Anton says he never heard Terry use racist words and didn't know that he did until his gf showed him the video. Which raises a question which the prosecution was too stupid to ask, if Anton never head Terry use racist language, and so never accused him of using it, why the hell did Terry use the words?

Anton was at the ther side of the pitch when Terry was shouting it out, what did he think he said. What I find interesting is Drogba and most importantly Mikel didn't sign the paper about Terry's character. Mikel was right there and turned his head at Terry when he was shouting at Anton.

If using abuse langauge in a sarcastic manner can let you off be prepared for trouble.
What I find funnier is how professional lawyers and a justice court took on the matter and thoroughly investigated it, came out with a decision and ended it......yet you sit behind your computer and you seem to know a lot more than them.......apparently.

Just say you WANTED Terry to be found guilty and do not actually care if he's really guilty or not. Hypocrisy.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Let's be realistic here. There was very, VERY little chance that Terry was every getting convicted by a criminal court and the verdict is correct, if not fair and right. On the basis of the prosecution needing to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Terry said what he did in a malicious manner the odds were always stacked against them.

HOWEVER, the FA do not need to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt; they merely need to have evidence showing that, on the balance of probability (i.e. more likely than not), Terry was not simply repeating it to punish him. With the video evidence and testimonies of those involved, as well as the convoluted circumstances surrounding Terry's defense's claim, it is likely he will/should be found guilty by the FA and punished. That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the FA attempt to weasel out of it, as Terry was England captain and is part of the England national set-up, and they've already taken the chance to get one over on UEFA in terms of racism.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 pm

I personally think its only fair for JT to get a lengthy ban from the FA even as I maintain that he's "innocent". If Suarez had not gotten that ban, then there would be no reason to ban JT but right now the FA must ban JT to have some consistency at least.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Did he get changed into his Chelsea strip before he come out of court to celebrate.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 pm

terry going to court - Page 4 AxsEoDqCMAAnYu8
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Pretty sure even JT is making the 'JT kit' jokes now.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm

I hope Terry doesn't get a ban.....He's shite, he'll do Chelsea more good if he did get a ban ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 am

Yep, a law system which has found OJ Simpson and Micheal Jackson innocent, when it was obvious for all the world to see that they were guilty. This is one of the major reasons I stopped doing my Law degree at University and switched to Statistics, this beyond reasonable doubt rationale is majorly flawed, and its not just in the high profile cases. I have had to testify at a minor trial, where someone got let off for assualt, because some witnesses, who also happened to be his mates, said that the person who had been assaulted, had thrown the first few punches, so it was a case of self defense.

Now, having the crime, i'll put it bluntly, the guy who had been assaulted hadn't put a hand on him, he had lost a tooth and gotten broken rib whilst the defendant was scratchless. But, the witnesses had sown that seed or resonable doubt, it had become 3(defendant and his two mates), against 2(I was the only person who had the balls to testify). Defendant found not guilty, I lost faith in the legal system that day.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 am

I paid £9,500, £10,000 and £10,500 for my university tuition fees. Paid 6,500, 6,500 for 2 years in college, while all my friends paid £3,500.

What does English justice system has to say about that....?

Justice my ass. fairness my butt.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 am

Jonathan28 wrote:Yep, a law system which has found OJ Simpson and Micheal Jackson innocent, when it was obvious for all the world to see that they were guilty. This is one of the major reasons I stopped doing my Law degree at University and switched to Statistics, this beyond reasonable doubt rationale is majorly flawed, and its not just in the high profile cases. I have had to testify at a minor trial, where someone got let off for assualt, because some witnesses, who also happened to be his mates, said that the person who had been assaulted, had thrown the first few punches, so it was a case of self defense.

Now, having the crime, i'll put it bluntly, the guy who had been assaulted hadn't put a hand on him, he had lost a tooth and gotten broken rib whilst the defendant was scratchless. But, the witnesses had sown that seed or resonable doubt, it had become 3(defendant and his two mates), against 2(I was the only person who had the balls to testify). Defendant found not guilty, I lost faith in the legal system that day.
So basically you're saying JT is guilty....based on a video that you saw and have no explanation about what caused the incident and in what context it happened.

It doesn't matter what you believe. The fact is that you, just like most other people, just wanted JT to be found guilty regardless of whatever the truth was......

......for whatever reason.

Yeah you lost faith Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Barrettinator on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 am

The Messiah wrote:I paid £9,500, £10,000 and £10,500 for my university tuition fees. Paid 6,500, 6,500 for 3 years in college, while all my friends paid £3,500.

What does English justice system have to say about that....?

Aren't you a Nigerian? Couldn't that have anything to do with the fact that you're foreign? Now now....
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 am

To me the world is unfair and there is nothing like justice, except for what people like You and I decide is justice.

Natural justice is long dead, fairness is defined by our own greed. Protecting our kinds in expense of putting others in pain and difficulties.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:55 am

Barrettinator wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I paid £9,500, £10,000 and £10,500 for my university tuition fees. Paid 6,500, 6,500 for 3 years in college, while all my friends paid £3,500.

Aren't you a Nigerian? Couldn't that have anything to do with the fact that you're foreign? Now now....

I'm also a Human Being with feelings, apart from being a Nigerian...

Moreover We don't charge Halliburton so much when they come to our country to drain our oil for the benefits of Dick Cheney and the rest lots.

I feel sorry for people who defend all these people, because at the end of the day, they lavish the money they take from us unfairly while most of you live on loans. Hire Purchase, Mortgages, Credit cards, Overdraft... call it whatever you like but at the end most of us live on loans.

Your TV loans, Sofas loan even your bed loans and you still come out to defend this people.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 am

The Messiah wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Moreover We don't charge Halliburton so much when they come to our country to drain our oil for the benefits of Dick Cheney and the rest lots.
Halliburton's operations have nothing to do with each school's respective fees. You knew how much you would be paying and thee difference it was with others before you joined, didn't you? But you still joined....right? Why try to make it seem like it was changed mid way? Stop trying to link a certain school's policy with the judiciary system. I don't see how that makes sense.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:03 am

Barrettinator wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Halliburton's operations have nothing to do with each school's respective fees. You knew how much you would be paying and thee difference it was with others before you joined, didn't you? But you still joined....right? Why try to make it seem like it was changed mid way? Stop trying to link a certain school's policy with the judiciary system. I don't see how that makes sense.

I completely understand what you mean and I also believe deep inside you, you also understand what I am trying to say.

and to be honest I'm not ready to start explaining and linking the two scenarios.

I was just speaking in general about fairness and natural justice.

When you compare how Suarez was treated to how Terry was treated you will see that there was no fairness.

And one of the things I can learn from this, is that I can draw similarity between me and Suarez(foreigner treated unfairly).

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am

Most retarded post I've ever seen in my life, if your international then you pay international fees.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 am

Why the hell would I want JT to be guilty if he wasen't? The man may be scum but It doesn't bother me. This trial just rubs me up the wrong way because it reminds me so much of the one I had to testify at, same sequence. "Defense comes up with cock and bull excuse-no one buys it-defendant likely going to be found guilty-mate comes to defendant rescue-plants seeds of reasonable doubt-defendant found not guilty'.

This crap happens all the time, but its worses when theres a jury, especially if its a blatantly biased jury like in Gerrards case, I mean seriously, how the hell did Stevie G get away with that assault? I'm tempted to get back into Law and make my way up to the top where I may have the power to do something about it, but I'm afriad that if I spend the next 35 years trying to get there, i'll find that it was a lost cause all for nothing.

Justice is but an illusion, it does not exist.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 am

@ Messiah

International students pay higher fees in Scotland

In England, locals pay nearly the same crazy amount due to fees rising.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 am

Abramovich wrote:

Most retarded post I've ever seen in my life, if your international then you pay international fees.

it may seems retarded to you but to many people it's not. Because I also have 3 siblings studying here as well.

So is it a crime to study abroad...? Did we charge you when you came to take all our articfact that are still in British Museum today and burnt down the great walls of Benin and the entire city (my origin)...?

I know the names of each an everyone one of those artifact( the important ones), I mean they have been in our kingdom for over 400years, all we ask for the sake of fairness is our artefacts back(made out of Golds and Bronze, carrying the faces of our past kings and Queens...my lineage)

Why don't David Cameroon return our artifacts, worth over 3.2billion dollars....?

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:14 am

The Messiah wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

I completely understand what you mean and I also believe deep inside you, you also understand what I am trying to say.

and to be honest I'm not ready to start explaining and linking the two scenarios.

I was just speaking in general about fairness and natural justice.

When you compare how Suarez was treated to how Terry was treated you will see that there was no fairness.

And one of the things I can learn from this, is that I can draw similarity between me and Suarez(foreigner treated unfairly).
How has it been unfair? The FA haven't even made a final decision on JT. Last I remember, Suarez's case did not get to court(blame the bellend who reported JT to the police). It was all in the FA's hands and they made a decision(though I disagree with their decision). What's the injustice there?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 am

Jonathan28 wrote:Why the hell would I want JT to be guilty if he wasen't? The man may be scum but It doesn't bother me. This trial just rubs me up the wrong way because it reminds me so much of the one I had to testify at, same sequence. "Defense comes up with cock and bull excuse-no one buys it-defendant likely going to be found guilty-mate comes to defendant rescue-plants seeds of reasonable doubt-defendant found not guilty'.

This crap happens all the time, but its worses when theres a jury, especially if its a blatantly biased jury like in Gerrards case, I mean seriously, how the hell did Stevie G get away with that assault? I'm tempted to get back into Law and make my way up to the top where I may have the power to do something about it, but I'm afriad that if I spend the next 35 years trying to get there, i'll find that it was a lost cause all for nothing.

Justice is but an illusion, it does not exist.
So what's your claim? You're saying JT was guilty aren't you?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 am

Jonathan28 wrote:@ Messiah

International students pay higher fees in Scotland

In England, locals pay nearly the same crazy amount due to fees rising.

I get what you mean, Anyways I think they have realised their mistake and both international student and home student now pay nearly thesame thing starting from 2012.

About £2,500 difference. if you ask me that's what I call fairness. Because we were paying more than they were actually teaching us in school.

My dissertation alone was more expensive than home student fees for a year with £500 left, however that was when I did my dissertation.

I like how it is now, it's fair that you charges home student lesser than international student, but it's simply not fair when you charge home student and £3,500 and international student £10,500 for being thought thesame things.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:18 am

The Messiah wrote:

it may seems retarded to you but to many people it's not. Because I also have 3 siblings studying here as well.

So is it a crime to study abroad...? Did we charge you when you came to take all our articfact that are still in British Museum today...?

Why don't David Cameroon return our artifacts, worth over 3.2billion dollars....?

I'm not here to discuss politics or philosophy here, the world is made up of many many different countries not just one whole nation. If I were to study abroad I would expect to pay premium too, citizens of respective countries should always take priority over those who ain't if its in their own country.

Study here all you want, by all means it does no harm to us infact it improves the economy so no crime in that what so ever.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:23 am

The Messiah wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

So is it a crime to study abroad...? Did we charge you when you came to take all our articfact that are still in British Museum today...?

Mate, I don't know what you're on about but its completely baseless.

Almost every European country you go to, international students pay higher. How is that any form of injustice in any way? There are legitimate underlying reasons for the higher fees. In the US for example, it applies to US citizens as well. Their students who are not from the school's state of residence pay a certain amount(same as international students).

I can also tell you that the English students(and their parents) have paid taxes all their lives and the taxes help fund the universities. You think its fair for someone who hasn't payed as much taxes as I have(or may not have paid at all) to pay the same fees as myself?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 am

Abramovich wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

I'm not here to discuss politics or philosophy here, the world is made up of many many different countries not just one whole nation. If I were to study abroad I would expect to pay premium too, citizens of respective countries should always take priority over those who ain't if its in their own country.

Study here all you want, by all means it does no harm to us infact it improves the economy so no crime in that what so ever.
Exactly. My life is such that I go to 2 schools in 2 halves of the year. I school in the UK and I school in the US. I pay extra fees in the US. No big deal. No unfairness.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 am

Yes, I believe JT was guilty, it was obvious he was going to be found guilty until Cole testified. Another thing about the legal system which my Law professor explained to me but I still refuse to accept, is how both Anton and JT/Cole were found to he reliable. What the hell? One group is obviously lying, who it is is up for debate but both cannot be reliable. Though, the report did say Terry's version of events was unlikely(i'll need to check that again) but he's still reliable? I need to call up my Law Professor and discuss this issue again. He better not give me the "To the best of their knowledge their telling truth" nonesense again.

@Messiah

Fees rising for locals is fair in my eyes, with most Uni's charging the max £9000 fee, so its only £1500 difference. Good point less people go to uni to do worthless courses. Bad point, clever people from poor backgounds are priced out.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next