Rebaño Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

lol nobody is even tolling what are you talking about Catracho

I don't know how Boca do it I mean they play so defensively and they almost always get the result....not luck either lol

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Catracho Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 pm

I Have Mono wrote:
Catracho wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:I know youre not talking to me because all my posts were either made with sincerity or sarcasm in mind albeit it may have come off as trolling.

Quite the contrary I find this thread useful.

I wasn't talking to you.. sheeeeeeeeshhh so conceited.. lulz

trolled softly guise.

Damn...I fell into the trap.

Trolled by a troller calling our trolling.

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 15 Trollception
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 pm

:vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:lol nobody is even tolling what are you talking about Catracho

I don't know how Boca do it I mean they play so defensively and they almost always get the result....not luck either lol

He was talking about himself.

No real explanation just Boca are Beast. Unlike the 2nd best team in Mexico.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

try harder Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

boca are beast?they arent even 1st in their group...santos will get the trophy again,im sure.They didnt even have ganso throughout the tournament last season and still they managed to win it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm

they also beat Flu which is 1st in their group so group stages don't matter

Boca are really solid defensively and can beat Santos

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Ganso wrote:santos will get the trophy again,im sure.They didnt even have ganso throughout the tournament last season and still they managed to win it

Every team gets a bit lucky sooner or later.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:they also beat Flu which is 1st in their group so group stages don't matter

Boca are really solid defensively and can beat Santos

I told yall this thread is becoming Troll central.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 pm

yup, imtrolling Boca did not beat Flu last night....................................

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:I don't know how Boca do it I mean they play so defensively and they almost always get the result....not luck either lol
They're the team most helped by refs in primera, is this also true at the libertadores?

Anyways, come on, someone, kick them out Razz

I am absolutely amazed they are the top scoring team of the competition Suspect
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 am

Gotta suck to be a Mengao.

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:28 am

Flamengo out.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 am

*bleep* Garbage ass Flamengo. Flamed out of the Copa Libertadores.

You play every team twice for a reason Very Happy

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:27 pm

good riddance. a team like flamengo shouldn't have to depend on other results. they deserved to go out, for their lack of quality at all the other matches. itdoesnt matter if ronaldinho decided to play one good game (apparently) out of 6.

i wanted all brazilians to go through, but i am not sad that flamengo is out.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 pm

flamengo is a joke team,ronaldinho a joke player nowadays.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 am

Fluminense beat Arsenal de Sarandí 2-1 in Argentina to win group 4 and finish as best team overall in group stage with 15 points.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 am

lol at Internacional. 8 points? Fluminense better not pull a Cruzeiro and beat the shit out of the Colorados at the round of 16.

While we're at it, let me say this: I've just watched one of Santos' most boring matches of the last couple of years. MY GOD. The team was completely uninterested in attacking. I think our defenders saw most of the ball. And The Strongest were just waiting for a counter-attacking opportunity, which never came, so nothing happened. We did hit the post and came close to scoring a couple of times, but that was that. Everyone was expecting Santos to thrash the Bolivians, but I think Muricy told them to take it easy because of the Paulistinha quarter-finals on the weekend.

In the end, Santos 2 - 0 The Strongest, thanks to supersub Alan Kardec and, of course, Neymar. I'm afraid we're going to be playing against Bolivar or something? Nooooo not La Paz again.. If I'm not mistaken, we finish the group stages with the 3rd best campaign, behind Fluminense and Corinthians: total Brazilian sovereignty.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 am

Cruz Azul don't fail me.

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 15 9768982

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 am

that was the wackest meme ever... Didn't even serve its purpose..

>newbz

No Oscar No Internacional. Flu gonna rape Inter.

Corinthians get Emelec I think... more rape fests to ensue.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:56 am

Here's the round of 16:

Fluminense X Internacional
Corinthians x Emelec
Santos x Bolivar
Universidad de Chile x Dep. Quito
Libertad x Cruz Azul
Vélez Sarsfield x Atlético Nacional
Lanús x Vasco
Unión Española x Boca Juniors

the quarter-finals look exciting. a possible Santos x Velez clash, damn, that should be a semi-final or the final itself!

Here's my guess (or wish) for the quarter finals:

Fluminense x Boca Juniors

Corinthians x Vasco

Santos x Vélez.

La U x Cruz Azul.

And then semi-finals:

Boca Juniors x La U/Cruz Azul (though I think Fluminense will/would ultimately beat Boca)
Santos x Corinthians!!! (nothing more pleasurable than directly ruining their Libertadores dream)

My dream final: Santos x Boca, so that we can take revenge for 2003, and fully repeat our two Libertadores finals in 62-63, when we beat Peñarol and Boca.

However, at this moment, I think that a Fluminense x Santos final would be technically more exciting. They have a far better team than Boca.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Fluminense vs. Corinthians

prepare your anuses Afro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 pm

rsinatra wrote:lol at Internacional. 8 points? Fluminense better not pull a Cruzeiro and beat the shit out of the Colorados at the round of 16.

While we're at it, let me say this: I've just watched one of Santos' most boring matches of the last couple of years. MY GOD. The team was completely uninterested in attacking. I think our defenders saw most of the ball. And The Strongest were just waiting for a counter-attacking opportunity, which never came, so nothing happened. We did hit the post and came close to scoring a couple of times, but that was that. Everyone was expecting Santos to thrash the Bolivians, but I think Muricy told them to take it easy because of the Paulistinha quarter-finals on the weekend.

In the end, Santos 2 - 0 The Strongest, thanks to supersub Alan Kardec and, of course, Neymar. I'm afraid we're going to be playing against Bolivar or something? Nooooo not La Paz again.. If I'm not mistaken, we finish the group stages with the 3rd best campaign, behind Fluminense and Corinthians: total Brazilian sovereignty.
really?i thought it was a great match,nerman was on fire
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 pm

as a Flamengo fan

I somehow wish we get relegated like corinthians in 2007.

maybe it would open their eyes
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Catracho wrote:that was the wackest meme ever... Didn't even serve its purpose..

>newbz

Meh, it still looks funny.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Ganso wrote:
rsinatra wrote:lol at Internacional. 8 points? Fluminense better not pull a Cruzeiro and beat the shit out of the Colorados at the round of 16.

really?i thought it was a great match,nerman was on fire

really? i thought it was awful Razz. neymar tried, and that was all. we missed some good chances, but really we only playing sideways and backwards most of the time, it was terrible. u ready to get raped by Flu?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next