Montolivo Very Close to Juventus ! Either January or June

+3
pasquale22
Cotes
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
7 posters

Go down

Montolivo Very Close to Juventus ! Either January or June  Empty Montolivo Very Close to Juventus ! Either January or June

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Despite the closing words in recent weeks by Andrea Della Valle against a possible landing place at Juventus, Riccardo Montolivo is always on top of the wish list for January or at the latest, in June of Beppe Marotta. According to today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport Juve's management would in fact waiting for signs of openness on the part of Fiorentina to treat the player as of now considered as an ideal alternative to Andrea Pirlo on the chessboard of Antonio Conte also used as mezzala 3 in midfield. If the answer is negative, the whole will be postponed until June when the player is free on a free transfer.

That's right as a Vice!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Montolivo Very Close to Juventus ! Either January or June  Empty Re: Montolivo Very Close to Juventus ! Either January or June

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:43 am

I say...if he's not coming in January...
Don't come at all!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Montolivo Very Close to Juventus ! Either January or June  Empty Re: Montolivo Very Close to Juventus ! Either January or June

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am

Montolivo can be frustrating however the quality is there. I would take him in a heartbeat
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am

If he comes in June he's FREE.

But he better come in January because relying on Pirlo the whole season isn't wise. He'll be dirt cheap, anyways.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:18 am

Sushi Master wrote:If he comes in June he's FREE.

But he better come in January because relying on Pirlo the whole season isn't wise. He'll be dirt cheap, anyways.

It all depends on Fiorentina, if they want to high of an offer, Marotta will not be that foolish to spend money on a player who's about to expire. Then again, when's free... a lot of clubs will be able to offer him a contract, and usually we don't offer high salaries compared to the likes of Bayern and Milan who are keen on the player himself.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am

And it is also possible Fiorentina can just renew the contract in January to avoid letting him go for free in the summer.

I think Tony is right, we need to try to get him for a few million now rather than wait til the summer where a lot of clubs will be after him and he might be even more money (with or without a contract)
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:23 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:And it is also possible Fiorentina can just renew the contract in January to avoid letting him go for free in the summer.

I think Tony is right, we need to try to get him for a few million now rather than wait til the summer where a lot of clubs will be after him and he might be even more money (with or without a contract)

The whole point of Montolivo leaving is, he dosen't want to stay in Fiornetina anymore... so he's most probably not signing an extension.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 am

He has to come in January, that way he can be 'tried out' for 6 months and then Juventus can decide if he is worth signing long term

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:And it is also possible Fiorentina can just renew the contract in January to avoid letting him go for free in the summer.

The whole point of Montolivo leaving is, he dosen't want to stay in Fiornetina anymore... so he's most probably not signing an extension.

I understand that but it has happened before, clubs do that all the time just to make money.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 am

Luca wrote:He has to come in January, that way he can be 'tried out' for 6 months and then Juventus can decide if he is worth signing long term

If Juve sign him in Jan, it will most probably be a 4 year contract. Not waiting until June I believe.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:29 am

So he cannot be signed on his current contract and then Juventus can choose to renew or let him fly in June?

Thats shitty, well I am still for signing in January either way

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 am

Luca wrote:So he cannot be signed on his current contract and then Juventus can choose to renew or let him fly in June?

I'm not sure, I read the 4 year contract in a report
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Luca wrote:So he cannot be signed on his current contract and then Juventus can choose to renew or let him fly in June?

I'm not sure, I read the 4 year contract in a report

I can't recall many transfers where the player kept the terms of his former contract in place. There is usually a new contract with just about any full transfer of a players rights. If it were a loan, co-ownership, or loan with right to buy, the old contract might remain.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:57 pm

I guess I was confusing it with a loan deal, my mistake
I was thinking in terms of North American sports like basketball where when you acquire a player you also take on that contract

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Luca wrote:I guess I was confusing it with a loan deal, my mistake
I was thinking in terms of North American sports like basketball where when you acquire a player you also take on that contract

True. There are some aspects of player transactions in American sports that I would like to see more in football and there certain aspects of football transfers that I would like to see in American sports, like loans and co-ownership deals. I would love to see more player trades in football.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

That would be interesting for sure but not very realistic. I mean you have teams like Udinese who would rather sell their players and use that profit the way they like then take on another player of equal value.

Doing things in that way could potentially level the playing field though, that would be interesting.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum