DeviAngel
inderbaby
The_ItalianFool
Luca
Cotes
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 Players Juve should sign back... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Players Juve should sign back...

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 pm

He does but so does Cacares who would also be cheaper.
Yes, absolutely you can have a rotation but that is a SUPER rotation- two players capable of starting in a number of teams. It might be hard to keep everyone happy. That is why I like Caceres, he does not pigeon hole the defense, CB, RB, LB- no problem.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

3 Players Juve should sign back... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Players Juve should sign back...

Post by CaseyBoi Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Nedved, Zidane and Trezeguet.

End of.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Isla is great but he can't do the role that Licht can .. I mean think about it we offered them 50 mil for Inler and Sanchez ... why wouldn't we offer more plus udinese didn't want to give him.

Isla is great but he doesn't fit the role of Licht he doesn't have those legs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Devi mate, can I ask why my ban rating is still only 25%? It's been months since iv been here. Why hasn't it gone back up bro?

OT: Caceres should come back really. That would be awesome.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Luca wrote:He does but so does Cacares who would also be cheaper.
Yes, absolutely you can have a rotation but that is a SUPER rotation- two players capable of starting in a number of teams. It might be hard to keep everyone happy. That is why I like Caceres, he does not pigeon hole the defense, CB, RB, LB- no problem.

Yea i wish we wouldve kept him the first time

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Isla is great but he can't do the role that Licht can .. I mean think about it we offered them 50 mil for Inler and Sanchez ... why wouldn't we offer more plus udinese didn't want to give him.

what you mean? defensively?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Isla is great but he can't do the role that Licht can .. I mean think about it we offered them 50 mil for Inler and Sanchez ... why wouldn't we offer more plus udinese didn't want to give him.

Actually Isla can, they both play the same roles, just differently and reality is... Isla does it better. Him being Serie A's best RB last year and the year before is a big reaosn why he's just better than Lichstiener. Once again we are favoring work rate over Skill, Isla works hard and at the end defends and attacks, just better than Lichstiener.

CaseyBoi wrote:Devi mate, can I ask why my ban rating is still only 25%? It's been months since iv been here. Why hasn't it gone back up bro?

Because you hardly post... you can't expect to lurk the section and/or be inactive and yet ask to get your percentage back.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Actually Isla can, they both play the same roles, just differently and reality is... Isla does it better. Him being Serie A's best RB last year and the year before is a big reaosn why he's just better than Lichstiener. Once again we are favoring work rate over Skill, Isla works hard and at the end defends and attacks, just better than Lichstiener.

CaseyBoi wrote:Devi mate, can I ask why my ban rating is still only 25%? It's been months since iv been here. Why hasn't it gone back up bro?

Because you hardly post... you can't expect to lurk the section and/or be inactive and yet ask to get your percentage back.

There is a reason why work rate is emphasized; Conte's tactics emphasize work rate and positioning.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm

And yet you fail to realize that I said, Isla is a player who also has tremendous work rate, but does it better.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:And yet you fail to realize that I said, Isla is a player who also has tremendous work rate, but does it better.

I saw it, and I didnt contest it either.. I was just clarifying why work rate is important, cause Conte's system demands it. That is why players like Pepe and Giac can do well with Conte.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Isla is better but we can really have no complaints about Lichtsteiner right now, the guy is a monster and does it all.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Luca wrote:Isla is better but we can really have no complaints about Lichtsteiner right now, the guy is a monster and does it all.

This. +1
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

as long as we get SOMEBODY at LB. Chiellini is killing me.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:as long as we get SOMEBODY at LB. Chiellini is killing me.

He is getting the defense job done, and that is what matters most right now. I agree, we need a new LB asap.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 pm

CACERES deserves to come at JUVENTUS;

Chiellini - Caceres - Bonnuci - Linshtainer

this could be a really amazing line back

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:CACERES deserves to come at JUVENTUS;

Chiellini - Caceres - Bonnuci - Linshtainer

this could be a really amazing line back

How bout you switch caceres and chiellini

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah, Caceres is a better LB than Chiellini in attack especially

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 pm

I want Caceres!!!!!

At worst he can be a very useful utility player for the defense.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Absolutely, he is the perfect depth player at the very least, capable of covering every defensive spot

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

He has three assits to his name and even a goal against Roma now... He's been playing better as a fullback and not a CB this season... remember when he was poor and now regained his form by playing in LB?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:24 pm

He has three assits to his name and even a goal against Roma now... He's been playing better as a fullback and not a CB this season... remember when he was poor and now regained his form by playing in LB?

Exactly. If Chiellini is killing you at LB, you must have died last season with Motta at RB.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 am

Juventude wrote:

Exactly. If Chiellini is killing you at LB, you must have died last season with Motta at RB.

Point taken, but I'm not favoring Lichstiner on the flank, sorry,.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:25 am

Diego doesn't fit at all,he's an am.considering aquialni has been great for us I don't see Milan purchasing montolivo so juve doesnt really have competition for him,even though I'm not sure he would accept bench role?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 am

Ganso wrote:Diego doesn't fit at all,he's an am.considering aquialni has been great for us I don't see Milan purchasing montolivo so juve doesnt really have competition for him,even though I'm not sure he would accept bench role?

Who cares, Diego doesn't want Juve
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2