Turok's perspective postmatch

+2
Onyx
Turok_TTZ
6 posters

Go down

Turok's perspective postmatch Empty Turok's perspective postmatch

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Well to start off this is certainly one of the worst results we've had in awhile. I know that us Madridismo are hurting but know that this is only the beginning. La Liga is certainly not over, though now there shud be concern in CL if we face Barcelona again. I will start off with the positives.

1. Karim Benzema
There are no amount of words to describe how he has done me proud. I was annoyed with his selfish streak in the benz thread but he answered my prayers today. Completely selfless display as well as easily my MotM for Madrid. Benzema was holding play, getting the ball back with well timed interventions and tackles, being in the right place at the right times and took his goal well with gusto. Benzema was at the heart of everything positive for Real Madrid today and I cudn't be more proud. I said time and again, that he is the best player on the squad. See this match on why he is. He tried his best, even to the end, I cannot fault him for anything other than placing his trust on a certain teammate who ruined everything that Benz tried to do for him. though that is very harsh. Benz for me was inspiring. Brilliant.

2. Coentrao
I will be honest, I thought this guy wud flop hard in RB. But man did he step up and took me for a spin.
The Blonde Portuguese was absolutely brilliant. Coentrao did everything right. Most of the tackles that saved us from embarrassment were from Coentrao. RB for Coentrao in the future? after this match, definitely. Arbeloa wud be Proud.

3. Mesut Ozil
Anyone who says Ozil doesn't perform well in big matches well they are foolish, Ozil was very excellent in possession and if I'm not mistaken provided the one touch assist to Benzema. Tracked back well, Passed well, no fault to this Wizard of Oz.

Still a work in progress but do check back.

Edit: posting this somewhere else. next time i edit this will be complete.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Turok's perspective postmatch Empty Re: Turok's perspective postmatch

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Benzema definitely deserves to start against Barca. Great player.

Maybe next time he should start on the left with Higuain as CF.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 pm

You forgot Ozil, he played very well when he was on. Him and Benz showed up, Di Maria and CR7 sucked out right...
Blondie deserves mentioning. Superb last ditch defending. He made the difference just like Sanchez for Farca.
Notice how midfield fell apart after Ozil was subbed off. his new role is very important to our overall player...

Last edited by babun1024 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:10 pm

babun1024 wrote:You forgot Ozil, he played very well when he was on. Him and Benz showed up, Di Maria and CR7 sucked out right...
Blondie deserves mentioning. Superb last ditch defending. he made the difference just like Sanchez for Farca.

work in progress bloody babun i cant type fast Sad .
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Benzema and Ozil were the best players IMO.

Frankly, I can't fault anyone except Ronaldo who's selfishness and just utter shitty-ness were detrimental to the whole team.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by bebmeister Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

babun1024 wrote:You forgot Ozil, he played very well when he was on. Him and Benz showed up, Di Maria and CR7 sucked out right...
Blondie deserves mentioning. Superb last ditch defending. He made the difference just like Sanchez for Farca.
Notice how midfield fell apart after Ozil was subbed off. his new role is very important to our overall player...

Actually our midfield first really fell apart after Lass was subbed off, after that we couldn't retain the ball at all. Trying to press when playing with Alonso and Khedira is suicide, both extremy slow. Main problem vs Barca is that the ball either gets distributed to Ronaldo or Di Maria and they dribble right into a wall of barca players, or our defenders play hoofball. Missing to many chances never helps either.

bebmeister
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 pm

I reckon for the next el clasico, we start off with:
Benzema Higuain Di Maria
Ozil

Then eventually, it'll finish like:
Benzema Higuain Callejon