The_ItalianFool
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
Juventino89
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How about this formation? - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this formation?

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You didn't read lol?

Quag was a Prima Punta,

'then a Seconda Punta'

He shifted.

Del Piero became the ideal Prima Punta when Quag came off and Esti and Elia supported him.

at the last 5-10 mins yes but Quagli can not do what Vucinic can do and offer Quagli is sub for Matri simple

I 100% agree.

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm

If we are playing a 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 then Matri and Quag can maybe play together up top, but in a 4-3-3 they fight for the same spot
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 pm

That's why Giovinco should come and replace Vucninc
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:That's why Giovinco should come and replace Vucninc
Or Vucinic can continue to play well....

Wouldn't mind Gio coming though Cool
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Gio is not strong enough to be LWST in conte's formation he c an be the ss thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

And yet Giaccherini is? Once again I have to disagree. If Giaccherini who is just an inch bigger than Giovinco capable... then Giovinco is.

And we all know Giovinco is the better player
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Giaccherini = 1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)
Giovinco = 1.64 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Juventino89 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The best solution is

Pirlo-Vidal
Marchisio
Krasic - Matri/Quag - Giovinco(Elia)

Why krasic? He has been horrible for almost a year now. Dont get me wrong i love his juve heart and how he played in the first 2 monts but when is he going to regain form?

Ideally he's our best Right winger, and when inform out best player.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

And yet Giaccherini is? Once again I have to disagree. If Giaccherini who is just an inch bigger than Giovinco capable... then Giovinco is.

And we all know Giovinco is the better player
I agree Gio is the better player hands down but height is not what matters here. Devi is talking about strength and that is not determined by height. Sure being taller helps but it is more about the players build and upper body strength and this is where Giach is better. Gio is more frail just look at his build. I know this because of the teams I used to play on. I played hockey and football and my combination of upper body strength(not to toot my own horn lol) and balance has always made me a problem even for players larger in size. I rarely got pushed off the puck or ball in fact I got in into a fight in hockey because of this lol.
Gio gets pushed a bit too easy but his dribbling and speed is fantastic. What is good though is it would let him draw the foul more often.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Giovinco = Weight: 59 kg
Giaccherini = Weight: 60 kg

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Giovinco = Weight: 59 kg
Giaccherini = Weight: 60 kg

Again you misunderstand. Do you know what upper body strength is? Because it doesn't seem like you do. Weight or height does not automatically make you stronger or more balanced.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Where are you guys seeing this massive Giaccherini strength and Giovinco weakness is what I'm wondering hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:34 pm

We are not speaking who is better player we speak who is stronger and Giacch is.

example one person can be 100 kg and 190 cm but a person 60kg 178 cm can be hard person to break down
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Luca wrote:Where are you guys seeing this massive Giaccherini strength and Giovinco weakness is what I'm wondering hmm
It's not massive however you don't see how Gio can be pushed off the ball easily? And gets fouled a lot? I'm not saying Giach is better or that I don't want Gio because I think Gio is a better player overall but that is certainly one of his biggest weaknesses and if I had to put money on it the reason Juve sent him away. If Gio is double marked all he has left is his speed and that isn't always a good thing.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We are not speaking who is better player we speak who is stronger and Giacch is.

example one person can be 100 kg and 190 cm but a person 60kg 178 cm can be hard person to break down
Exactly Devi. I have experienced this the most when playing on my hockey team. I've played against a few guys that were much taller then me and heavier yet were not able to take a hit from me. It's all about strength and balance and you don't automatically get that just because your tall or heavy. It can certainly help though lol
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Here you can see just how easily he falls and supports our stance. However there are also plenty of brilliant moments.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We are not speaking who is better player we speak who is stronger and Giacch is.

Exactly Devi. I have experienced this the most when playing on my hockey team. I've played against a few guys that were much taller then me and heavier yet were not able to take a hit from me. It's all about strength and balance and you don't automatically get that just because your tall or heavy. It can certainly help though lol

I was slim but never ever some in fight has taken me down lol Smile) I am hard to break ... now I am 72 kg pure muscle and puttign weight its even tougher Very Happy lmao Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

I was slim but never ever some in fight has taken me down lol Smile) I am hard to break ... now I am 72 kg pure muscle and puttign weight its even tougher Very Happy lmao Very Happy
lol same here Very Happy I'm roughly about the same weight. I've tried to put on more but it sucks because you sacrifice speed when you do. I'm happy though I think I have a good balance of strength and speed for my size lol
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

lol same here Very Happy I'm roughly about the same weight. I've tried to put on more but it sucks because you sacrifice speed when you do. I'm happy though I think I have a good balance of strength and speed for my size lol

before I was faster than Krasic and I have good footwork and great dfribblign speed ( not good in ball control Sad ) .... but since going to GYM I've put 15 kgs ...now i am 72 kg and 179 tall ..all I lack is 7 kg to be perfect but man I love my body Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

before I was faster than Krasic and I have good footwork and great dfribblign speed ( not good in ball control Sad ) .... but since going to GYM I've put 15 kgs ...now i am 72 kg and 179 tall ..all I lack is 7 kg to be perfect but man I love my body Very Happy
Ahh my ball control used to be great I used to dance around players lol. I was quick as hell a couple years ago but have lost speed over time and with my weight gain lol. I put on about 30lbs (almost 14 kg if i'm not mistaken) in the last year but have found it hard to keep up with the gym with school/work. I want to hit between 160-170 lbs(72-78 kg) but its so hard in the amount of time I have lol
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
Luca wrote:Where are you guys seeing this massive Giaccherini strength and Giovinco weakness is what I'm wondering hmm
It's not massive however you don't see how Gio can be pushed off the ball easily? And gets fouled a lot? I'm not saying Giach is better or that I don't want Gio because I think Gio is a better player overall but that is certainly one of his biggest weaknesses and if I had to put money on it the reason Juve sent him away. If Gio is double marked all he has left is his speed and that isn't always a good thing.

I always thought that was just more Giovinco's play style (drawing defenders/fouls)
In any sense, there are stronger and faster alternatives than Giaccherini that already exist on Juventus if we are going by strength alone

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

Ahh my ball control used to be great I used to dance around players lol. I was quick as hell a couple years ago but have lost speed over time and with my weight gain lol. I put on about 30lbs (almost 14 kg if i'm not mistaken) in the last year but have found it hard to keep up with the gym with school/work. I want to hit between 160-170 lbs(72-78 kg) but its so hard in the amount of time I have lol

I'm in the same boat as you, except its not 30 pounds but I can stand to lose about 10-15 and I'll be in the weight range that you and I both like (160-170, more like 165-173 for me)
Although I use school as an excuse I just lost motivation, I just started exams, wrote my first one today and I have another tomorrow so right this second I really don't have time but as soon as I am done (on the 17th) I have roughly 20 days and I'm going at it hard lol

Just thought I would share

Oh and my play style was like that too, I can dribble very well, I was weakest in the air to be honest
sorry I said could, I CAN dribble very well cheers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 am

Luca wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

I always thought that was just more Giovinco's play style (drawing defenders/fouls)
In any sense, there are stronger and faster alternatives than Giaccherini that already exist on Juventus if we are going by strength alone
Agreed I always felt that Giovincos speed is what opened up the defense. And his drawing fouls helps but I think he goes down a little to easy to be honest. He just doesn't seem to have the strength to stay on his feet at times and that is very important as well as I feel teams lose momentum the more the game is stopped.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:59 am

Luca wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you, except its not 30 pounds but I can stand to lose about 10-15 and I'll be in the weight range that you and I both like (160-170, more like 165-173 for me)
Although I use school as an excuse I just lost motivation, I just started exams, wrote my first one today and I have another tomorrow so right this second I really don't have time but as soon as I am done (on the 17th) I have roughly 20 days and I'm going at it hard lol

Just thought I would share

Oh and my play style was like that too, I can dribble very well, I was weakest in the air to be honest
sorry I said could, I CAN dribble very well cheers
Yea around there is the perfect weight for me imo I feel like anymore weight and I'll loose too much speed for my liking. Man I used to go to the gym 4 times a week in the summer but once school started it went downhill haha. I can't wait to be finished so I can pick up where I left off
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:02 am

I used to play indoor and outdoor soccer, this past summer everything went to hell, I was training with this under 21 team but then elected not to play with them because I was going to play for my friend's mens team but by the time I made that decision it was too late for either team so I got screwed out of both lol. Then this winter I would have to travel a fair bit just for some futsal and I was not interested really, for now. I regret both decisions. That is really what killed my motivation.

I know how you feel, I don't really care for weights at this moment but I'm hitting the treadmill a lot, cannot wait.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:58 am

You all fail to realize that Giovinco has tremendous ball control, meaning he's able to stand off most of his markers regardless of his height and retaining the ball. As for him winning the ball back, he atleast tracks back in comparison to Vucinic with his laziness.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum