Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Marotta considering buying Estigarribia

+3
Cotes
inderbaby
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
7 posters

Go down

Marotta considering buying Estigarribia  Empty Marotta considering buying Estigarribia

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia Balmori, who is 24 year old Paraguayan midfielder arrived in Turin this summer on loan from Club Deportivo Maldonado from the skepticism of white fans, who just knew his technical skills and athletic, seems to have convinced everyone, coach and fans , about its value. As reported by "Reading", in fact, Juventus seem to have no intention to redeem as soon as the player's card, paying the club owner's card about 5 million euros, a figure fixed upon arrival in Italy of the exterior . Estigarribia, within the citizen from his country since 2008, has worn the jersey of Paraguay 28 times, creating a network.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta considering buying Estigarribia  Empty Re: Marotta considering buying Estigarribia

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Yes please Smile

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Marotta considering buying Estigarribia  Empty Re: Marotta considering buying Estigarribia

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Of course!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Just because of one performance everyone jumps on the bandwagon ?

I will assess him at the end of the year. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:04 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Just because of one performance everyone jumps on the bandwagon ?

Agreed.. We need to be careful selecting the players to keep and sell
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:05 pm

LWL91 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Just because of one performance everyone jumps on the bandwagon ?

Agreed.. We need to be careful selecting the players to keep and sell

Nice to see we are on the same page. People should not forget about who is on loan, who may rise from the Primavera, and who is there currently. Not to mention, Marcelo Estigarribia is already twenty-four. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Laterz :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:22 am

I think I read that his price was something like 5million over 3 years or something.. Buying him for that amount is a no brainer. He'll be worth twice that by the end of the season.. So far he seems like a pepe type of player but on the left.. Hard working, defensively sound, but esti looks more promising when attacking then pepe.. He will be bought
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:13 am

Halfsharkgator wrote:I think I read that his price was something like 5million over 3 years or something.. Buying him for that amount is a no brainer. He'll be worth twice that by the end of the season.. So far he seems like a pepe type of player but on the left.. Hard working, defensively sound, but esti looks more promising when attacking then pepe.. He will be bought

+1

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:37 am

Esti seems the type that could make it however we are 3 months into 12 of his loan. 9 more months left for him to show us why we could keep him. Marotta said the same thing about aquilani u might remember
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down