+4
The_ItalianFool
inderbaby
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine Empty Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Another bad story that "involves" the Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal. After turning away from each other for having presented the Chilean national training camp, with 4 others his companions, late and with a high alcohol level came the news recently, the withdrawal of Juventus, the arrest of her father and aunt Erasmus Susana caught by the police with 150 maps of cocaine. To make known the incident was the 51st of the Victoria police station where the two were accompanied by police and interrogated.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine Empty Re: Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm

LMAO !!!!
VIDAL THA MAN !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine Empty Re: Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 pm

The man? Not only is he a trouble maker, even his family are lol.
I guess that's where he gets his aggression on the pitch.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:12 pm

150 maps? How many Ki's did they have and how pure was that yayo? hehehe pirat

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The man? Not only is he a trouble maker, even his family are lol.
I guess that's where he gets his aggression on the pitch.

He was never trouble maker for this team and made a problem in the changing room or the pitch so stop the false accusations
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:16 pm

And yet he was sent home from the Chilean national team? Laughing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Vidal...my favourite player! Smile

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:And yet he was sent home from the Chilean national team? Laughing

I don't care what he's done for Chile I see for Juve and so far for Juve he has done nothing wrong except winning clean balls every game and making extra man for Marchisio and Pirlo ... and leaving his heart on the field ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:24 pm

But I'm not making false accusations Wink
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:But I'm not making false accusations Wink

Yes you are he never did wrong for Juve on the field and u show that. You this season are negative to much and don't want to admit what other players do and tbh I am sick and tired of that isntead of being happy what the team does u just go bersek on every single thread
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:29 pm

When did I say Juventus?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Well Ballotelli is an arrogant lil tit who always makes trouble for his club but that doesnt stop you from wanting to suck him off when he plays for Italy...Hypocrite :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:32 pm

inderbaby wrote:Well Ballotelli is an arrogant lil tit who always makes trouble for his club but that doesnt stop you from wanting to suck him off when he plays for Italy...Hypocrite :coffee:

^ Inder Smile) how are u bro Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Also for Man City, I'd like to add.

As for his trouble makings... He was never sent away from the natoinal team.

But, Balotelli is Balotelli.

Vidal is not Balotelli.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Well Ballotelli is an arrogant lil tit who always makes trouble for his club but that doesnt stop you from wanting to suck him off when he plays for Italy...Hypocrite :coffee:

Inder, how are you? I miss those days
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Im great bro...got some spare time today so roaming the forums cheers

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Inder, how are you? I miss those days

Me too...thats why I took you off ignore Wink

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I still await ur answer on the clips Smile)) if u need more info just pm Smile if it looks good for u and ur lady Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Also for Man City, I'd like to add.

As for his trouble makings... He was never sent away from the natoinal team.

But, Balotelli is Balotelli.

Vidal is not Balotelli.

Well Vidal had one problem with national and none for Juve...that doesnt affect you as you dont care about chile!

Ballotelli had many problems at city but none with national...that doesnt affect you either coz you dont care about city and only the national side!

So why the prejudice against Vidal? hmm

Last edited by inderbaby on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I still await ur answer on the clips Smile)) if u need more info just pm Smile if it looks good for u and ur lady Smile

I havent had a chance too look bro...will defo check it today and get back to you Smile

She wants to go to dubai for shopping :facepalm: im gonna get cleaned out lol :brickwall:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Vidal > Balotelli
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Vidal > Balotelli

:bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I havent had a chance too look bro...will defo check it today and get back to you Smile

She wants to go to dubai for shopping :facepalm: im gonna get cleaned out lol :brickwall:

as long it is for good Smile than its good Smile) lol ... you got a biiiiiiiiiiiig HI from my family ( mom and dad) she asks if you could put more pictures from the wedding Smile))
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

as long it is for good Smile than its good Smile) lol ... you got a biiiiiiiiiiiig HI from my family ( mom and dad) she asks if you could put more pictures from the wedding Smile))

I will have more pics and video from the wedding day up in the new year bro...waiting for the video guys to finish it Smile

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 pm

you guys do know that vidal and his father dont talk that much right? its been like 10years...they are not even close...he is close to and holds as his mother as inspiration..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next