Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts

+8
DeviAngel
Il Pinguino
juventus101
The_ItalianFool
elm_baraja_shaman
Cotes
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts

Post by Luca Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:38 pm

So, Juventus cannot win with Del Piero and Quagliarella, Krasic or Elia?
I did not mean it in that sense at all but I understand why you would interpret it like that so my mistake.

There has to be opportunities for these players to play; Cesena is the perfect opportunity.

I mean by the same logic, if Juventus lost with Napoli you would expect them to change half the team? Hardly practical.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Luca wrote:So, Juventus cannot win with Del Piero and Quagliarella, Krasic or Elia?
I did not mean it in that sense at all but I understand why you would interpret it like that so my mistake.

There has to be opportunities for these players to play; Cesena is the perfect opportunity.

I mean by the same logic, if Juventus lost with Napoli you would expect them to change half the team? Hardly practical.
Never said they can't win with them however my point was why keep crying for players like Krasic, DP and Elia when the team is doing fine as it is. I would not bench Pepe while he is playing like this where things are just going his way. There is no need to tamper with the team when things are working out. If certain players need a rest then Conte should go far it however I don't think this is gonna be a problem for this Juve. Right now we have a title hungry team on a roll. Why tinker with it and risk the full 3 points against one of the worst teams? In case you haven't noticed its the smaller teams that have given us the most trouble so far. Bologna, Catania, Chievo and Siena even Genoa. We need to start taking the full 3 points against these teams otherwise we won't hold the top spot much longer. Milan is only 2 pts behind....

And no I would not change half the team after one loss. That is never a good move.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm

But it is Cesena, with all due respect to them, it is a winnable game with Krasic, Del Piero, Quagliarella

Where else are they supposed to get minutes?
You cannot win a scudetto with 11 players, believe that

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Luca wrote:But it is Cesena, with all due respect to them, it is a winnable game with Krasic, Del Piero, Quagliarella

I agree but if i've learned anything from my years of watching calcio it is that you can never underestimate ANY team. I would not change the starting 11 however if I was Conte I would put them on after securing a somewhat comfortable lead or at half time.

There is no player bigger then this club. A good amount of people here seem to have forgotten that. This team finally has the right mentality and confidence. There is no need to mix things up while its all working.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Luca wrote:But it is Cesena, with all due respect to them, it is a winnable game with Krasic, Del Piero, Quagliarella

I agree but if i've learned anything from my years of watching calcio it is that you can never underestimate ANY team. I would not change the starting 11 however if I was Conte I would put them on after securing a somewhat comfortable lead or at half time.

There is no player bigger then this club. A good amount of people here seem to have forgotten that. This team finally has the right mentality and confidence. There is no need to mix things up while its all working.

Completely agree, especially with the red
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:

The 11 needs to change this Sunday, these players need some rest and now is the time. Juventus has fantastic depth in many positions, it ought to be utilized, if not now, against Cesena, after a tough stretch against Lazio and Napoli both away, leading to Roma, also way. Then when?
It really is not about being bigger than the club, it is about rotation and now is a good time to let players like Quagliarella start or play a large chunk of the game, same for Alex, Elia, Krasic, Giaccherini, Pazienza- whoever.
Conte knows what he wants, if these players adopt the mentality that the starting 11 has they will steamroll Cesena.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Cesena are not a good team and they are coming off a midweek cup game. If they were ever going to be more vulnerable, now is that time.

I agree with il Pinguino that the team should not be tampered with, but at the same time, if we want to be able to use our strength in depth, then the depth players need to play at some point in more of a starting capacity.

I dont see where it would hurt to rest Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Pepe, Vidal, and Matri, and inject Pazienza, Krasic, Quagliarella, Del Piero, and another defender for Licht
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts - Page 2 42

The bottom shows who will be on the bench.

and BTW, if I were to play a 4-2-1-3 ( a formation i really like btw ), with resting players this is the starting XI:

Buffon
Sorensen--Barzagli--Chiellini--PDC
Pazienza--Marchisio
Del Piero
Krasic--Quagliarella--Estigarribia

Now, that probably wont happen, but its not too hard a formation to imagine if you change Vidal ---> Del Piero.

Bottom line, this is a good match to let ADP, Quagmaster, Elia, Esti, and Krasic get some time to force their way into the squad or get into better match shape.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:24 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

how so?

hmm, wonder what you said before your edit :coffee:

A while ago, you tried being like me, mocking me. Yet you claim he's doing that.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:26 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
Juventus to play a 4-2-1-3 vs Cesena(4-3-3), Quag Starts - Page 2 42

The bottom shows who will be on the bench.

and BTW, if I were to play a 4-2-1-3 ( a formation i really like btw ), with resting players this is the starting XI:

Buffon
Sorensen--Barzagli--Chiellini--PDC
Pazienza--Marchisio
Del Piero
Krasic--Quagliarella--Estigarribia

Now, that probably wont happen, but its not too hard a formation to imagine if you change Vidal ---> Del Piero.

Bottom line, this is a good match to let ADP, Quagmaster, Elia, Esti, and Krasic get some time to force their way into the squad or get into better match shape.

Del Piero in that role... uff... I don't see that happening. That means he will need to be able to track back, and covering the whole space in midfield. I just don't see him fit for that at all. Vidal is perfect for that role.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Luca wrote:that is a glory hunting approach
you mean to tell me you would play the strongest 11 available against Cesena? Wrong because Conte is already, apparently at least, going to rest some players... Nothing wrong with seeing Alex playing some, you know, club and country legend in his last damn season for Juventus....
So wanting Juve to win is a glory hunting approach? I dont quite think you know the definition of glory hunting...

:facepalm:

Il Pinguino wrote:
I agree but if i've learned anything from my years of watching calcio it is that you can never underestimate ANY team.

Camurria... ma sometimes I wonder with people... What you learned from watching Calcio for years? From that, I think that you've been watching Italian football only from 2006... post calciopoli... so five years? That's it? Let me remind you of one thing, Calcio was never like that back in the day. In fact, before our World Cup victory, Juventus only lost ONE MATCH, in a whole year. So how on earth can you come up and say that your experience in watching Calcio means anything can happen. Of course NOW, presently. But i'm sorry, if you base that with 'years of watching', then I'm baffled.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

how so?

hmm, wonder what you said before your edit :coffee:

A while ago, you tried being like me, mocking me. Yet you claim he's doing that.

Being like you? No, I called you out on your issues.

I claim that he is a little kid that had to block me yet still responds to my posts.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm

You seem tense in this post, does it bother you? :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You seem tense in this post, does it bother you? :coffee:

No lol I find it funny. It is fun exposing people for what they really are Twisted Evil
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:46 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You seem tense in this post, does it bother you? :coffee:

No lol I find it funny. It is fun exposing people for what they really are Twisted Evil

And yet your exposing yourself quite well here Laughing

Failed on many parts.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:54 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

And yet your exposing yourself quite well here Laughing

Failed on many parts.

What are you talking about? Example?

I hate that I always have to ask you to clarify your posts.... Learn how to post more direct/better.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
you mean to tell me you would play the strongest 11 available against Cesena? Wrong because Conte is already, apparently at least, going to rest some players... Nothing wrong with seeing Alex playing some, you know, club and country legend in his last damn season for Juventus....
So wanting Juve to win is a glory hunting approach? I dont quite think you know the definition of glory hunting...

Il Pinguino wrote:
I agree but if i've learned anything from my years of watching calcio it is that you can never underestimate ANY team.

Camurria... ma sometimes I wonder with people... What you learned from watching Calcio for years? From that, I think that you've been watching Italian football only from 2006... post calciopoli... so five years? That's it? Let me remind you of one thing, Calcio was never like that back in the day. In fact, before our World Cup victory, Juventus only lost ONE MATCH, in a whole year. So how on earth can you come up and say that your experience in watching Calcio means anything can happen. Of course NOW, presently. But i'm sorry, if you base that with 'years of watching', then I'm baffled.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I can do it too Laughing You obviously do not know what glory hunting means either. Why don't you ask SKY

:facepalm: :facepalm: I've watched calcio longer then you. Underestimating an opponent is a good way NOT to come out with the win. Need I remind you this is not back in the day. This is 2011. Every opponent in Serie A has the ability to win.

And FYI anything can happen in sports
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 pm

What's there to clarify?

You left, then you came back with goals. Sadly most of them have failed to achieve.

Sadly now, this objective is just exposing more and more.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What's there to clarify?

You left, then you came back with goals. Sadly most of them have failed to achieve.

Again, what the hell are you talking about?

scratch
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

Il Pinguino wrote:

I can do it too Laughing You obviously do not know what glory hunting means either. Why don't you ask SKY

:facepalm: :facepalm: I've watched calcio longer then you. Underestimating an opponent is a good way NOT to come out with the win. Need I remind you this is not back in the day. This is 2011. Every opponent in Serie A has the ability to win.

Longer than me? and yet you forgot that your years of experience is irrelavent to Cesena defeated Juventus. Teams like Catania, took them 50 years before defeating us two years ago. Post Calciopoli of course, but your years of experience claim that in the past, the same happened. Odd, it never did. Atleast before late before Calciopoli. :coffee:

Some wise analysis there :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

scratch

Hiding something? :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:01 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

scratch

STOP TRYING TO SEEM SMART.

If you have something to say, say it! Stop beating around the bush.

And stop living in the past, "it took Cesena 50 years to beat us."

We were in 7th place the past 2 years, we have everything to prove still.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

Il Pinguino wrote:

Longer than me? and yet you forgot that your years of experience is irrelavent to Cesena defeated Juventus. Teams like Catania, took them 50 years before defeating us two years ago. Post Calciopoli of course, but your years of experience claim that in the past, the same happened. Odd, it never did. Atleast before late before Calciopoli. :coffee:

Some wise analysis there :lol!:
:facepalm: :facepalm:
It's funny how you continuously miss the main point of every argument at hand. And what makes it better is each of your posts is followed up by a couple of :coffee: as if your right all the time HA

The main point is not dropping any points while Milan is breathing down our neck. Cesena is one of the weakest teams in the league but that does not by any chances mean we are guaranteed any points. Just look at the standings. Nothing is guaranteed in Serie A because any team can win on any given day. Juventus is not yet back to the point where they can comfortably stomp on any team. WAKE UP
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:06 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

scratch

Condradicting again, but hey... the more exposure the better. Think twice before stating things about yourself Fabri. First goal, sadly not achieved. Second goal, failed. Third goal, bliss. What's your fourth?

Living the past? 'years of watching Calcio'. That's the past :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
:facepalm: :facepalm:
It's funny how you continuously miss the main point of every argument at hand. And what makes it better is each of your posts is followed up by a couple of :coffee: as if your right all the time HA

The main point is not dropping any points while Milan is breathing down our neck. Cesena is one of the weakest teams in the league but that does not by any chances mean we are guaranteed any points. Just look at the standings. Nothing is guaranteed in Serie A because any team can win on any given day. Juventus is not yet back to the point where they can comfortably stomp on any team. WAKE UP

And yet 'years of Calcio' prove what is happening presently. :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

scratch

Condradicting again, but hey... the more exposure the better. Think twice before stating things about yourself Fabri. First goal, sadly not achieved. Second goal, failed. Third goal, bliss. What's your fourth?

Living the past? 'years of watching Calcio'. That's the past :coffee:

LOLLLLL.

Even when I tell you to talk straight you can't even make a valid point. You are exposing your terribly low IQ if anything :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next