silva to barcelona?

+14
xabi
Brigate Rossonere
Eivindo
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
milanfan7
white_star
Jafaar
M99
IzzyC08
Onyx
windkick
Internal
18 posters

Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty silva to barcelona?

Post by Internal Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:17 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/06/14/2531708/thiago-silva-i-have-spoken-with-barcelona-but-i-play-for-ac

http://www.football-italia.net/jun14q.html

imo not gonna happen, even w/ mexes and astori going. actually, i hope it doesn't happen for the sake of serie a in europe.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by windkick Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:40 pm

I pray to god it does. Thiago Silva is the only signing I wanted barca to make
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Highly unlikely it's going to happen. He said he was going to stay at AC Milan for the rest of his career not so long ago.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 pm

hahaha a goal.com article that misconstrues Silva's quotes.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by M99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Goal.com at it's best. Here is what Silva actually said.


Silva: "I've been in contact with Barcelona, but I told them that I feel
very connected to Milan and that I want to stay here. If Barcelona
really want me, then they first have to talk directly to Milan. I'm
happy here at Milan."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Jafaar Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:48 pm

This would be funny... Milan give up there best CB... lol... I highly doubt it... but I approve it... hahaha!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 555
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by white_star Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Would be an awesome buy barcelona but i highly doubted because it would be a step down for milan!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 pm

After this article I'm never going to shit(goal).com again. I wonder if TS can actually sue those fuckers.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

milanista99 wrote:Goal.com at it's best. Here is what Silva actually said.


Silva: "I've been in contact with Barcelona, but I told them that I feel
very connected to Milan and that I want to stay here. If Barcelona
really want me, then they first have to talk directly to Milan.
I'm
happy here at Milan."

Isnt that illegal ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Goal.com at it's best. Here is what Silva actually said.


Silva: "I've been in contact with Barcelona, but I told them that I feel
very connected to Milan and that I want to stay here. If Barcelona
really want me, then they first have to talk directly to Milan.
I'm
happy here at Milan."

Isnt that illegal ?

Thats what I thought? Maybe the rules have changed lol Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:56 pm

windkick wrote:I pray to god it does. Thiago Silva is the only signing I wanted barca to make

And the only signing Barca wont make Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

they wish...XD
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Eivindo Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

This transfer is just as likely as Messi to Inter.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 am

Bronzetti: "There is no way Silva is leaving Milan. Not only is he the best defender in the world, but Milan want to win Champions. If Galliani wanted to sell Thiago Silva, then he would have done it last year, when he had a €30 million offer. Thiago Silva just renewed his contract, so there is no way that Milan would sell him."

Goal.com & footballitalia also "forgot" to mention the part where he turns them down, saying he wants to stay.

Paulo Tonietto (T. Silva's agent): "Everyone should calm down. The statements of Thiago have been distorted and misinterpreted by the press. Thiago is happy at Milan and just recently renewed his contract. If he had no intention of honoring his contract, he wouldn't have renewed till 2016. There is absolutely nothing. He is only thinking about the Copa America and winning the Champions League with Milan."
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by xabi Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Bronzetti: "There is no way Silva is leaving Milan. Not only is he the best defender in the world, but Milan want to win Champions. If Galliani wanted to sell Thiago Silva, then he would have done it last year, when he had a €30 million offer. Thiago Silva just renewed his contract, so there is no way that Milan would sell him."

Goal.com & footballitalia also "forgot" to mention the part where he turns them down, saying he wants to stay.

Paulo Tonietto (T. Silva's agent): "Everyone should calm down. The statements of Thiago have been distorted and misinterpreted by the press. Thiago is happy at Milan and just recently renewed his contract. If he had no intention of honoring his contract, he wouldn't have renewed till 2016. There is absolutely nothing. He is only thinking about the Copa America and winning the Champions League with Milan."

lol spammer
you know what they say.. first step is denial
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:38 am

xabi wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Bronzetti: "There is no way Silva is leaving Milan. Not only is he the best defender in the world, but Milan want to win Champions. If Galliani wanted to sell Thiago Silva, then he would have done it last year, when he had a €30 million offer. Thiago Silva just renewed his contract, so there is no way that Milan would sell him."

Goal.com & footballitalia also "forgot" to mention the part where he turns them down, saying he wants to stay.

Paulo Tonietto (T. Silva's agent): "Everyone should calm down. The statements of Thiago have been distorted and misinterpreted by the press. Thiago is happy at Milan and just recently renewed his contract. If he had no intention of honoring his contract, he wouldn't have renewed till 2016. There is absolutely nothing. He is only thinking about the Copa America and winning the Champions League with Milan."

lol spammer
you know what they say.. first step is denial

Call me a spammer all you like, but I am not the reporter who chooses to leave things out of reports to make rumors sound more believable.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 am

I hope Barcelona buys him, so they leave Cesc alone Very Happy . Silva must have some Barcelona DNA in him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am

xabi wrote:
lol spammer
you know what they say.. first step is denial

He wouldn't have to "spam" if there weren't four threads open on the subject. If he hadn't done so we wouldn't have been able to read the full report and instead of dismissing the rumour we'd all be panicking at the moment.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by celikmilan Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 am

Time of selling our star players is over (Shevchenko, Kaka). Time now is to buy champions and not sell them. We want to come back on top of Europe. That also wants Berlusconi and Galliani. And why would they want to sell best defender in the world? And he wants to stay. Done deal. Move on.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:38 am

Silva? Lol

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Paolo Berlusconi: "To sell T.Silva we'd need to be offered enough to buy four like him" Maybe Barca could buy one of those four instead...?

Galliani: "I wasn't surprised when I heard that Barcelona are interested in Silva. He's the best defender in the world, so it's normal that the best team in the world wants to sign him. I saw all of this coming. That's why I renewed Silva's contract to 2016."

Twisted Evil
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

silva to barcelona? Empty Re: silva to barcelona?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum