kiranr
OLpower
Potential
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Is it me or ? Empty Is it me or ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Ok this thread is not to compare if it turns like that I will move it to RB section so pls ppl stick to the talk.

I was watching EPL games this week and I noticed something. When Napoli played against City I've noticed that EPL teams don't play faster football its the pitch aka the field that makes it look like that I mean they are smaller a bit than italian and that long balls and skipping the middle of the field makes it look like that. Maybe its just me but I think that's the reason.

now this thread is no to compare EPL and Serie A
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Is it me or ? Empty Re: Is it me or ?

Post by Potential Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Do you mean that the pitch is smaller than Serie A pitches which tides the player's location making the ball seem to move faster even though it's moving in the same speed and at the same time its just traveling less distance and look like it travels more distance so it looks like it moving faster even though its actually moving the same speed? sounds legit

You do have a point though, English teams in Italian ground seem to play slower than usual.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:58 pm

English clubs usually play faster because the two clubs playing litterally skip building from the midfield.

The pace is higher but the attacks are less organized. It's like a succession of counters. They can't play this way against other european teams who slow down the matchs.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm

OLpower wrote:English clubs usually play faster because the two clubs playing litterally skip building from the midfield.

The pace is higher but the attacks are less organized. It's like a succession of counters. They can't play this way against other european teams who slow down the matchs.

Yes, controlling the pace of the game is very important. Lack of a proper midfield puts you at a disadvantage in such cases, which is why the PL teams are relatively suffering.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 pm

kiranr wrote:
OLpower wrote:English clubs usually play faster because the two clubs playing litterally skip building from the midfield.

Yes, controlling the pace of the game is very important. Lack of a proper midfield puts you at a disadvantage in such cases, which is why the PL teams are relatively suffering.

Is it me or ? Xavi-hernandez
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm

That word now has a whole different meaning in this forum. LMAO
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 pm

epl teams play faster. they can play without midfielders. In La Liga the ball sticks in midfield, in seria a in defence
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Is it me or ? Xavi-hernandez

LMAO this photo is just epic, it's like he's suffering for real Laughing

On topic: It's just like almost EPL teams are just concetrated to score the goal, and really don't care if they concede one - it's more fun for the neutrals.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:25 pm

thats was my view I mean as I watched they really don't pla faster than Serie A at least not that much
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum