adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 7 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Lass doesn't think fast and keep the ball too much, his number of turnovers are insane. against Barcelona he's not allowed to do such things. one simple mistake and we're screwed.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 7 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 pm

We need to well neutralize Messi, then we can win for sure.
Messi is the player who's doing everything for Barcelona these times, and was the one who rubbed us the Supercopa. We need to get our midfield more stronger and press high to distabilize them in their side. Their defense is very shaky and we can score on counter attacks.

We need to play the match to WIN, not to tie, and got in mind that Barcelona will come just to win.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I find it ironic that people call Lass headless when in fact he probably edges out pepe for having the biggest head in the squad.

Brainless would be more apt.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

meh lass played well against barca before at the camp last season, and he has been playing great give credit where its due
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:57 pm

OT : Malaga winning at the 89th minute and concede 2 goals vs Sociedad to lose the game. :facepalm:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:40 pm

yh saw that EP, so so overrated
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:02 pm

I know we have recently become good at pressing and possession, but what I'm concerned mostly about is the fact that Barca could be/are better than us at pressing and possession.

So will we go into the match trying to fight fire with fire or will we try something else?

Regardless of whether we are better than them at pressing or not, I think we'll still have to do it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:05 pm

mt, I expect a mix of the tactics. Our pressing is more intensive than theirs but can't be sustained longer eco smile I expect us to start with pressing tactics to go ahead in goals. Then Kaka in for stall tactics / counters, we'll park the bus and counter the sh!t out of them Very Happy
They have to come at us this time around eco smile I think, counter tactics are more suitable eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm

babun1024 wrote:mt, I expect a mix of the tactics. Our pressing is more intensive than theirs but can't be sustained longer eco smile I expect us to start with pressing tactics to go ahead in goals. Then Kaka in for stall tactics / counters, we'll park the bus and counter the sh!t out of them Very Happy
They have to come at us this time around eco smile I think, counter tactics are more suitable eco smile

so we will rape them early on, and then become and inpenetrable fortress and rape them some more, if they even try scoring on us?

that sounds more badass than saying real madrid club de futbol will park the airplane Razz Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:23 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
babun1024 wrote:mt, I expect a mix of the tactics. Our pressing is more intensive than theirs but can't be sustained longer eco smile I expect us to start with pressing tactics to go ahead in goals. Then Kaka in for stall tactics / counters, we'll park the bus and counter the sh!t out of them Very Happy

so we will rape them early on, and then become and inpenetrable fortress and rape them some more, if they even try scoring on us?

that sounds more badass than saying real madrid club de futbol will park the airplane Razz Laughing

Having an advantage of 2 goals (if we take ur suggestion) against Barcelona, 9 pts ahead, game of 6 pts, a Clasico, haven't beat them at Santiago for ages, Euphoria... IMO parking the airplane will be pointless.

This time something has changed, Cules come to the Bernabeu to win and only win and this give us a lot of methods and tactics to rape them. Hope Mou has already found the appropriate one.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

The Madrid One wrote:

So is Mou's nature eco smile
They're in our situation from last year. They have to come at us=> counter eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm

babun1024 wrote:So is Mou's nature eco smile
They're in our situation from last year. They have to come at us=> counter eco smile

If we are going to counter from the first min, i think Kaka will be more useful than Ozil.
Or maybe Kaka will come fresh to get his chance in the 2nd half when Barça mid is already weak. His counters gonna be deadly if the result remain blurred and Barça get into the attack en masse.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 pm

I agree. That's the winning tactics.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:58 am

4-2/1 to us i believe the team should be more than capable, if we can just play up to standard and not choke mainly ronnie
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Guardiola on the clasico: "To see Merkel and Sarkozy saving the euro on 9th of Dec is more important than el Clasico".
This quote remind me of something scratch

Edit: Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhh that's really referring to something more original :facepalm:

This was before a Manchester/Chelsea game (if my memory still goes well) :bow: :bow:

You have a lot to learn from Dat BOSS :coffee:
El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 7 Haha1

Last edited by estrella bernabeu on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Why do i have a feeling that kaka will start hmm
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Because he won't and will play a full game against Ajax maybe Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vitoo Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:37 pm

i am so nerves about this Game .. all the media saying that barca will win i dont understand why always saying that . we must win this game I have had enough of losing against them . i wish beat them and be the champ

vitoo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 am

vitoo wrote:i am so nerves about this Game .. all the media saying that barca will win i dont understand why always saying that . we must win this game I have had enough of losing against them . i wish beat them and be the champ

First welcome to the forums. Its pretty obvious why the media favor barcelona. A team with Mourinho & Ronaldo as the star play has this villain like nature which the media created. Of Coarse barca are showed us the heroes, with the mighty pep and magic of messi. That's just one of the reasons and I am generalizing it in the simplest way possible.

Also our record is still poor against them, we can either change that with this game or we can wait till the Nou game.

I know its a clasico but if you can remain level headed and ignore all the comments losing won't matter since we still have the chance to be leaders, we will be matched in points with an extra game at hand.

Beating them sure is sweet though eco smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:25 am

AS is reporting that Lass and Khedira wont be travelling to Amsterdam as well, and will get to rest for the clasico, as both are likely to start.

If so, the line up will be an attacking one, with Lass playing as RB. he will definitely be busy, so he can use the rest.

------------Casillas
Lass--Pepe--Ramos--Marcelo
---------Khedira--Xabi
Di Maria-----Ozil------Ronaldo
------------Benzema

The other suspicion is that Mou will play the trivote with Lass, Khedira and Xabi like he did in Valencia, i really hope he doesnt.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 am

Honestly, I'm hoping for:

Casillas
Arbeloa Pepe Ramos Marcelo
Khedira Alonso Coentrao
Di Maria Higuain Ronaldo

I'm not sure why the majority of Madrid fans seem to be obsessed with playing the most offensive 4-2-3-1 possible, and going all out for the win. Barcelona are in great form atm, and will be more than capable of carving apart the same lineup that lost 5-0 last year.

The Super Cup seems to have clouded reality for a lot of people on these forums. The Barcelona side in the Super Cup was the most unfit, out of form team they've had for years, yet still remained very dangerous and won. Trying to press high up the pitch is definitely not the way to go. It would be nothing short of a miracle for Madrid to manage over 40% possession in this Clasico. Midfield athleticism and quick counters is still the proven way to stifle Barca, I can guarantee that Ozil will not have a game rating above 6/10 if he starts in a 4-2-3-1.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:05 am

We are not discussing what we want to see, but what is the most realistic line up we will have out, given the information we have at the moment.

That 4231 is our best formation by far, with a group of players having the most chemistry together, and clearly defined tactics and strategies.

It may look like the same line up we lost 5-0 with a year ago, but it's naive to mention it since the team we have at the moment is about 4x times better. you cant even compare both side, our boys have spent a year together under the same regime, and it makes a world of a difference in football.

We are going to be pressing all over the team, trying to play quick attacks and counters when we have the opportunity, but understand that even our players as a team believe they can stand up to barca, and they will strive to play that way.

edit: also, i think you underestimate the kind of mental warfare going on during the clasico. It's about winning the mental edge that give you an ascendant over your rival whenever you meet. That 5-0 crushed us, and pretty much ruined the mental for us for a while, setting up the other clasicos, the players were actually afraid and anxious.

We have done a lot to get rid of that, and to make barca doubts themselves when they play us. The more Ronaldo and Di Maria will run at their back line, the more Benzema and ozil will get into shooting positions, the more they will back off.

It's ill advised to me to deploy a tent a pray for the best. We could have accomplished something last year in CL had mourinho not decided to park the bus again, coming of that copa victory.

Now we have confidence, a game and a system backing us up, why be the one taking a step back? I want them to try, to fight, to get in their face, and to shake that resolve of theirs, playing against us is to be their most stressful game of the season.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:09 am

wtf is this? now this mofo ominiscent thinks were too weak to play our own game? then what has this hype and battle of now 1 year and a half been all about??

stop the garbage, we are here to play our game and win. we do this now or we keep being the scared bastards.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 am

Spanner in the works?

------------Casillas
Lass--Pepe--Ramos--Marcelo
---------Coentrao--Xabi
Vanilla Ice-----Ozil------Ronaldo
------------Benzema

Jose Maria "Vanilla Ice" Callejon appreciation society, can I get AWWW YEEAH!?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 am

I believe this will be the line up!

Higuain is better at finishing and headers. Benzema is a better passer and dribbler, a tough choice, but if given chance, Higuain can finish spectacularly. I remember clearly Benzema missing 2 headers perfect chance in Bernabeu in Super Cup and in Camp Nou he volleyed a shot one timer where he could have taken an extra touch.

Lass can come on to midfield as well to help out, but main job of his will be to neutralize Villa.

Coentrao is a better Ball player than Khedira, can dribble well and has a better stamina and Defensive abilities. He can be LM and DM in same time. He will fall back when Marcelo is gone forward, but will be heavily involved when possession is not ours.

Kaka, well i have seen some sparks from him, Ozil has been poor of lately, and although he is better than Kaka for sure, i think Kaka will start.

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 7 286283_Real_Madrid_C_F_
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vitoo Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:40 am

i don't wanna even think about losing . we must win also because We have four tough games after clasico . Benz faster than Hug . i think Mou should start with him.

Casillas
Arbeloa --Pepe--Ramos-- Coentrao
lass -Xabi
Ozil
De maria Ronaldo
-Benzema

marcelo is very good but not in defense he always make mistakes . Coentrao is very very good in defense and faster and he will do great work with Ramos . speed and Collective performance is the key to win make our players control the game catch their breath and Fatigue the Rival

i hope from god to win in santiago brnabue and draw in camp nou

vitoo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next