ToEy
jontsu
shinigami99
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is Bad - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Bad

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 am

RealGunner wrote:I noticed that Messi was playing at the RW rather than false 9. Villa was playing upfront instead

Was that to help villa or just tactics ?
It was to help him score and regain his confidence, but it backfired.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Awful game from us. Our forwards are in terrible form, Messi not so much but hasn't been at his best. I never want to see Villa in a Barcelona shirt again...

We were very unlucky but what can you do.

Also our defense is very shaky without a commanding presence in the form of Mascherano or Puyol in the middle.
Why did you get neg repped?
And I agree with you about villa.. man the guy has hit rock bottom
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Awful game from us. Our forwards are in terrible form, Messi not so much but hasn't been at his best. I never want to see Villa in a Barcelona shirt again...

Also our defense is very shaky without a commanding presence in the form of Mascherano or Puyol in the middle.
This is Bad - Page 2 Back-in-the-day-meme-generator-back-in-the-day-reputation-meant-something-8cb88b.jpg?1322352804

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:21 am

This is very bad thing indeed. Although Messi not having a great game, he still is sharp as ever atm. But fact that besides other offensive players e.g Sanchez and Villa are off atm. Sanchez didint have a very bad game but its Villa atm. Hes form atm is piss poor really, hope he regains the form when he was on Valencia, but the age of him is also getting a factor now as it is. Anyway hope you guys find your form, to make the league more interesting Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

This is Bad - Page 2 Back-in-the-day-meme-generator-back-in-the-day-reputation-meant-something-8cb88b.jpg?1322352804
Someone has a crush on you dude watch out Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 am

Cesc and Iniesta injuries along with Puyol absences were big factors to this game. Thiago flopped and we didn't have any offensive midfielder to put on the field. Pep subbed Thiago and put Keita. Pep's Keita love again didn't help us. Pedro played good, TBH I always preferred Aguero to Sanchez and Alexis isn't impressing me, our forwards so far in this season are all fails, only Messi is performing. Without him we will be behind Valencia in the table. I would rest Messi in Rayo Vallecano game, put Villa in the middle and let's see what happens. I hope Cesc and Iniesta will be ready for Tuesday.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:28 am

I kinda feel funny as when barca were 1-0 down or still were drawing with burger king, Keita was introduced to the pitch..Really? Its not like barca were struggling with midfield or counters from burger king. True playmaker was missing from that game.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 am

Is it the sign that Pep does not want to be with the club anymore? With all the changing of formations, having Alves and Adriano playing on the wings and playing Kieta more often than usual? Is it time that he wants to go?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 am

paxtonpale wrote:Is it the sign that Pep does not want to be with the club anymore? With all the changing of formations, having Alves and Adriano playing on the wings and playing Kieta more often than usual? Is it time that he wants to go?
Good point but, even he wants to leave from the club, why would he screw so much with subs and formations, he has a right to choose after all?. Or pep is just suffering in barcelona?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 am

Adriano would have been much better today than maxwell would have ever been. Don't know why Pep didn't play him tbh

As LM said, Masch. should have started. We needed a commanding figure at the back. Pique and Abidal are good but they don't give us(or at least me) that feeling of comfort.

Villa is def. DOWN right now, and I'll give Sanchez one or two more games before I lay into him(he is recovering from injury).

Such is life
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 am

I think the schedule was tough too. We played Milan on Wednesday and then Getafe on Saturday. Both were away. That definitely took a toll on the players no doubt.

It is still a long season. We have to ensure good results vs Madrid. However, with the form the forward line is in now, it is going to be hard.

Even then, a 6 point deficit with 75 pts to play for is not very daunting. We just have to pull up our socks and work our ass off from now. Pep has to start rotating a little bit from now i think to avoid fatigue!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 am

shinigami99 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Really hope you bounce back and win the league. Madrid fans being so classless right now Rolling Eyes

Haha yea, they tend to act that way...they're like a child who has been starved for years and is getting food for the first time.

but no matter, I hope we bounce back too but Pep needs to sort out the team's mentality and REST MESSI FFS

Haha, so true, Mardid has been starving for years, since even before Pep started coaching the golden generation of Braca...oh yes, Madrid has been really starving, I feel sorry for them, tasting the feel of being superior for the first time in 10 years...wow, poor guys.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 am

Kuru wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Really hope you bounce back and win the league. Madrid fans being so classless right now Rolling Eyes

Haha yea, they tend to act that way...they're like a child who has been starved for years and is getting food for the first time.

but no matter, I hope we bounce back too but Pep needs to sort out the team's mentality and REST MESSI FFS

Haha, so true, Mardid has been starving for years, since even before Pep started coaching the golden generation of Braca...oh yes, Madrid has been really starving, I feel sorry for them, tasting the feel of being superior for the first time in 10 years...wow, poor guys.
Superior? Our first loss in 26 games by 1 goal away from home, and Real Madrid feel superior even though they didn't beat us Getafe did LOL.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 am

I think players like Messi and Xavi needed a rest and now there will be problems with players like Xavi and Messi because now we have to win every game and we need those players to play at the best every game and it will probably won't happen. If Fabregas was going to be rested than we could have had Dos Santos at the midfield area. I do not know why Mascherano did not play. Certainly I think that Abidal only plays well at CB and Adriano should have come on for Maxwell in the 65th minute as Maxwell was not playing well. I just hope Villa does not do the "Torres slump'. He is a good player and he desperately needs to get back in form. So does Sanchez!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:42 am

You guys wont win in Madrid
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 am

We haven't lost against them in Madrid with Pep as coach
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am

chaval wrote:You guys wont win in Madrid
Don't underestimate us, we ALWAYS show up for the big games.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Kuru wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:

Superior? Our first loss in 26 games by 1 goal away from home, and Real Madrid feel superior even though they didn't beat us Getafe did LOL.

dodging the point, as always, whatever, I'm done here, back your ignore-list hole. =)
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 am

Im sure (if Pep is still worried about the side) Pep will be trying to improve the areas that we need to improve (like finishing off) so that we can put on a brilliant performace like what we did last Novemeber.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:50 am

Kuru wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Kuru wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:

dodging the point, as always, whatever, I'm done here, back your ignore-list hole. =)
Cool bro, I don't take being "ignore-listed" as an insult like you wanted it to be, nice try though Cool

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 am

I miss Afellay so much.He is a ture super-sub.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:46 am

It's ok.

We just win in Madrid. EZPZ seeing as we seem to beat them quite often Very Happy

I didn't get to watch the game though. It's so much trouble trying to find good streams that don't die and all, and then it's crap quality...uugghhh. If anyone knows a good site where you can find free football streams that will play barca (other than adthe.net which is actually terrible) pm me or something.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:I miss Afellay so much.He is a ture super-sub.
Finally some afellay love Heart
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 am

I dont get the fatigue excuse.
Maxwell has rarely played.Pique didnt play the Milan game.
Busquets has gotten plenty of rest this season.Sanchez has rarely played this season.Villa too has gotten rest.
Our best player on the night was Xavi and he has played the most this season and runs the most every game.
We lost because we just werent good enough and our superstar's attitude was extremely poor.End of.
Nothing to do with fatigue.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 am

Its ironic that we have our strongest squad under Pep and yet this is our worst start under him.
But I am confident the team will bounce back with a vengeance.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 am

I haven't watched the game, but Madrid will make mistakes down the run of things too. Don't get desperate. The league will still come down to the clasicos.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: