harhar11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billy_gr
Zealous
The Franchise
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

La Liga (Week 13): Getafe vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 13): Getafe vs FCBarcelona

Post by Khaled Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 pm

LaLiga (Week 13): Getafe 1-0 FCBarcelona
6pts lead for RealMadrid, yes its a gd lead, but its not over yet.. 75pts remaining including 2 Classico !
hardluck Barca fans, Visca el Barca ♥

One more thing, weird no one mentioned that Barca scored a legal goal but referee didn't count it... Anyway, Hardluck.

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga (Week 13): Getafe vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 13): Getafe vs FCBarcelona

Post by alexjanosik Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:57 am

We deserved to lose as our play was lacklustre.
Extremely disappointed with Messi as I thought his attitude was poor.
Pep put him on the right and he did nothing there.Didnt press,didnt run and was walking around like he owned the pitch.Kept coming insid.
Should have been substituted at the break.Played in the centre in the second half but again didnt put in the effort.
Reminded me of ronnie in his last days.Very poor attitude.Same thing happened in the Milan game only difference being he played brilliant there.

on the players only Xavi and Sanchez can hold their heads up.Sanchez showed a glimpse of why we paid so much for him.
Pedro needs to improve.Two chances towards the end of the game and instead of squaring for Villa he went for glory and missed.

This result means that the Clasico is a must win.
If we lose or draw that game its Game Over in La Liga.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:05 am

Presuming that Madrid win every game...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am

Khaledbarca wrote:LaLiga (Week 13): Getafe 1-0 FCBarcelona
6pts lead for RealMadrid, yes its a gd lead, but its not over yet.. 75pts remaining including 2 Classico !

One more thing, weird no one mentioned that Barca scored a legal goal but referee didn't count it... Anyway, Hardluck.

To be fair, on the 1st replay I think the goal was offside. That said, it was the 1st good offside call against us, the first 2 offside calls against us especially the maxwell one was bullshit, but we are Barca fans so we shouldn't behave like that mob and complain about ref decisions.

I believe we are in our slump now and Madrid is in red hot form, if we can hold on to this 6 points gap till the beginning of next year we have a chance of overhauling them, form will change

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Zealous wrote:Getafe suck ass you'll be fine lol

Anyways here is a Peruvian Shaman luck ritual so Sarabia starts and scores a goal :bow:

La Liga (Week 13): Getafe vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 610x

I can't believe this worked :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Does this mean the world will end in 2012?

EDIT: Just saw that is a Mayan prediction. They are a fail at these things...

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Agree with Alex, not much more to add. I think Milan tired the players, but the attitude wasnt right. Could see from the start, players werent moving alot.

Overall, no need to panic, I am sure the players and Pep arent. But we are clearly behind now and have work to do, Madrid are the favourites and rightly so.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:52 pm

We should definitely get worried about two things IMHO.

1. Our strikers beside Messi are looking as a third league players, especially when it comes to finishing.

2. Our away form this season is HUGE SHIT (which could be because of the first point).

We really have to do something about it. Luckily, our next games are home game if i am not mistaken.

As for 6 pt gap, that is not so bad, provided we do not drop any points until January. If we do drop more points and RM don't, we should focus on CL and Copa. Especially CL. We cant win all and always, i was expecting this to happen sooner or later.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm

i mentioned it in general section... but they quickly discarded it and saying its not true, but in fact it is since messi didnt pass to keita but the getafe player who tackled messi.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm

spanky489 wrote:

i mentioned it in general section... but they quickly discarded it and saying its not true, but in fact it is since messi didnt pass to keita but the getafe player who tackled messi.

Cant expect much from them =D But think of the bright side, when there are dumb people like them, it allows more level headed people to succeed =)

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:46 pm

spanky489 wrote:

The cancelled goal ( for offisde ) is wrong, because it wasn't messi who played the pass to keita, but Getafe's defender..

Video: go to min 4:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4frxrZrLKk

anyway, we don't deserve to win this match.. very poor performance!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
On topic,these little niggles for Iniesta are really worrying.On the bright side he always plays great after coming back from injury.So expect him to be on turbo charge for the Clasico.

Very true. Let's hope so.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2