pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 17 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by dostoevsky Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93150.0.html

All 22 pages are f*cking hilarious rofl

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't even know anyone and I'm laughing, that pacman gif and the fistpump cracked me up. Just seeing the progression of their efforts is hilarious.

Photoshopping his face onto Colocinni. Laughing

The guy who has spent at least four hours on this. Laughing

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 17 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:35 pm

oldtype ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:oldtype ?

He's a Korean NUFC fan on the forum if you scroll through the thread you will get it.

That is him on the pics on that gameshow.

There's one there with him gif'd to Hitler image rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 pm

meh, I dont get it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Holy shit man, I just read through all 24 pages of that. That is some crazy crazy shit. Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:09 pm

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/81176-french-players-banned-from-international-duty/#entry1242398
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Where's the funny thing? Ribery certainly is overrated.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 pm

free_cat wrote:Where's the funny thing? Ribery certainly is overrated.

maybe but not to the extent they speak of
i mean they think of Gourcuff as some sort of god
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Wats da Mata Chelsea fans? Did u Cech da score? I know, it is a Hazard.u must b Terry-fied now! Juve's performance deserves an Oscar!"

rofl :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 am

Surag wrote:
Wats da Mata Chelsea fans? Did u Cech da score? I know, it is a Hazard.u must b Terry-fied now! Juve's performance deserves an Oscar!"

rofl :bow:

Thumbs up
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 am

Dogsh&t defending, opposite of clinical...

We are PRAYING for a Shakhtar win against Juventus... absolutely PRAYING.

or a juventus win. We go level on points with Shaktar and we go through based on head to head.

Some one tell Chelsea fans if Juve tie or win its over for Chelsea.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:57 am

redcfe

[QUOTE=Annahnomoss;12547743]I think Smalling and Jones could be the best centre back pairing in history in 6 years if they get to play together a lot. For now Evans is better though and he will continue being "worthy of a spot" even after/if Jones gets better.[/QUOTE]

:facepalm:

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 17 Its-time-to-stop-posting
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:11 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93150.0.html

All 22 pages are f*cking hilarious rofl

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't even know anyone and I'm laughing, that pacman gif and the fistpump cracked me up. Just seeing the progression of their efforts is hilarious.

Photoshopping his face onto Colocinni. Laughing

The guy who has spent at least four hours on this. Laughing

Laughing I just spent 2 hours reading through 24 pages ffs Oldtype :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:57 am

If AVB does not do a good job this season he will be sacked and rightly so. F**k 5 year plans this ain't communist Russia.

From Glory Glory Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Dark Knight Rises.

4.5/10. Just about enough to be a decent movie, but still a bit too stupid with bucketloads of cheese and horrible, horrible action scenes. Made even worse by Anne Hathaway.

The review process:

Batman isn't real, -1.
An awful lot seemed to happen in only 3 hours, -1.
I think that guy was called Christian Bale, but everyone kept calling him 'Bruce', -1.
The screen didn't cover all my peripheral vision; not very realistic, -1.
They had music in the background which doesn't happen in real life that often, -1.
Anne Hathaway can't beat anyone up, -0.5.

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 17 Image-1-papiss-cisse-surprises-young-newcastle-united-fan-766237348

This one?

To be fair, he did say he'd shag the adult first

Here comes Savile saying Glitter wasn't that bad. Slippery slope from here

Your reactions say more about you. I was purely listing them by height.

LMFAO rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am

We must get a refund for Santiago Cafraudla. Malaga got one over us. Pretending they were in financial meltdown to give the impression that we got a bargain. Awlful Spanish z-lister who must be sent to his natural habitat of Swansea rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:36 am

Some random post on redcafe that has just made me howl with laughter. Thread was about pretty girls that.... well just read this.

While on the subject...

A couple of years ago I was in some moody pub in Manchester and after a couple of drinks I asked my mate where the toilet was. He pointed me in the direction of a non-descript looking door that was in desperate need of a good varnishing and so I pushed it open and went inside for a piss. Upon entering I noticed that there were no urinals on the wall and only two cubicles, which I thought, fleetingly, was a little bit strange. I walked into the one stall that was vacant, lifted the seat up with my foot and expelled the warm contents of my bladder via my floppy tosser. There was a societal monster in the adjoining trap, oblivious to common decency and with a flagrant disregard for social convention, loudly powering out a shite with accompanying farts that resonated profoundly in the porcelain bowl. I raised the neck-hole of my top over my nose and mouth to prevent further inhalation of the malevolent, abhorrent and repugnant odour that was emanating from this contemptible *bleep* sludge tank and made my way to the sink to wash my hands. As I was drying my digits under the electronic hand dryer I heard the lock on the cubicle door open and I instinctively glanced to my left to cast eyes upon the fetid demon that was responsible for such terrible behaviour. I'll readily admit that I was not in the least bit expecting to see the petite brunette with tolerable tits that was stood beside me. I was confused for a second or two and then I rapidly realised what had transpired. The little metal bin used for discarding soiled sanitary towels that was sitting in the corner suddenly zoomed to the forefront of my consciousness and my face filled with blood, doing its best impersonation of the pink themed décor. She screamed; "what the *bleep* are you doing in here, you *bleep* pervert?" I'd lost all composure at this point and the only reply I could muster was; "I'm having a piss, you stupid twat". In hindsight, that was a dreadful mistake to make as she lunged toward me without hesitation, throwing haphazard haymakers and slapdash swings in the direction of my chest, windpipe and lips. I spun on my heels and made a dart for the exit, receiving thunderous thuds to my back that sounded like a snare drum as I went, and all the while thinking; "Oh my God, she hasn't washed her *bleep* hands". I came tearing out of the shithouse at the speed of sound, mowing into the occupants of the packed boozer en route as this loud-mouthed lunatic was in hot pursuit. In the end I managed to escape the premises and flagged a taxi to take me home. It was the first time I'd ever been attacked by a woman and thinking back I probably should have lamped the teeth out of her jawbone and left her on grime-ridden tiled floor to recollect her senses. My mate later informed me that I had been barred indefinitely and that some soft *bleep* with a side-part and Eastern European looking trainees had threatened to kill me should I ever return. I think the moral of the story is don't listen to a woman having a shit or she will *bleep* batter you.

classic.... rofl rofl rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 am

ROFLMAO!!!!!! rofl rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:44 am

HAHAHA f*cking golden. Well written too that :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 am

Blue Barrett wrote:ROFLMAO!!!!!! rofl rofl

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:HAHAHA f*cking golden. Well written too that :bow:

Great read...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Wow, what an hysteric girl. It has happened to me tens of times to get in the ladies room by mistake, and no one has ever attacked me.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Reading through the 25 page thread Danny7 recommended (as I can't fall to sleep) and on page two I decided to keep track of the posts I most enjoyed...

simonlfcgreen wrote:
I have applied for many many, jobs but i'm getting nothing back.
Response

Maybe you need to speak to someone in the know about why you aren't getting anything back. Maybe you need a few tips as to how to fill an application in better.

Simon you can't be looking that hard for work. You're on here all day.

Cath wrote:Come on you know that aint much of an excuse. I've been there lad. Pull yourself together, get some money. Do bar work, cleaning, owt while you're training. Seriously, Dirty Sanchez is right.

Response
I wish I could but my confidence is crap. And I have a bad history with alcohol, Not to mention I am extremely poor with maths.

What is the outstanding amount with all added charges and stuff? If you can't pay it off, ring them and offer to set up a payment plan.

Alternatively change your identity and move to Rumania.

Debt : Phone debt company and set up repayment plan. 90% go for it. If they don't, contact CAB Debt Service and the debt company will set up a repayment plan once they know those hard bastards are on the case.

Job : Join as many job agencies as possible and you'll get work in no time. Boring work but it still pays. Get on it.

Wank : You may now have one.

I've heard there's good money to be made down the docks doing favours for sailors.

Shouldn't really be on the internet all day when you're meant to be training so you have da skillz for a new job.

*looks around to see if the boss is watching*

Sorry guys, had to quit after seeing a graphic picture on page 4 (avoid it at all costs!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 pm

free_cat wrote:Wow, what an hysteric girl. It has happened to me tens of times to get in the ladies room by mistake, and no one has ever attacked me.

LOL same

However, from my experience girls have some strange paranoia that all guys a like half a second away from forcing their way into the toilet and doing who knows what.

The look on some of their faces if they have their door wide open and you arent looking directly at your shoes.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 pm

They have some same sex restrooms at my university. Pretty much avoids that issue entirely.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next