LWL91
Cotes
cool_wirya
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Juve in London for Hummels  Empty Juve in London for Hummels

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Juventus officials were at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday to watch Borussia Dortmund stopper Mats Hummels.

The Old Lady’s sporting director, Fabio Paratici, was reportedly in London to see the stopper in Champions League action against Arsenal.

Hummels, 22, is an imposing German international who has a transfer market value of around €15m.

Juve director general Beppe Marotta admitted this week that the club would look to strengthen the squad after Christmas, although he insisted they would only make low-key signings.

The Bianconeri are expected to make use of the New Year window by bringing in a new-centre back given their restricted options in that role.

Borussia lost 2-1 to Arsenal last night, a result which leaves them at the bottom of Group F with one game to go.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve in London for Hummels  Empty Re: Juve in London for Hummels

Post by cool_wirya Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:26 pm

he is a good passer , comfortable with the ball , great tackler , great anticipation of the game , he is class , will be a good buy , iam sure many teams will be after him so he will be hard to get
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Good to Know...although we really need a Left Back!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Strong addition. His age impresses me the most - according to a friend whos bundesliga fan Hummels is approximately at the same stage Mertesacker is and Hummels is only 22 years of age while Mertesacker is 27!!

Hummels is a class buy but wait a second.. When we sign a LB we only need two central defenders. Chiellini is the one while Barzagli and Bonucci will fight for the other as it looks right now.. However.. Barzagli is very solid and top class while Bonucci is improving drastically if you ask me - he played a wonderful game against Palermo and if he plays good against Lazio too i finally understand why Marotta paid 15 million € for him! So my point is this; with a new LB, Chiellini is moved to the CB - that makes the other CB slot open to one of Barzagli and Bonucci - if Hummels arrives for 15 million € (his estimated price) we now have 3 top class CBs for just 1 position.. Isn't that too much of competition?? And when hummels arrives he might be first choice - Barzagli will become seond and poor BonBon will never get the chance to shine and continue his current development!!? pale
Thoughts on what's gonna happen??
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Whats with all the CB links when we need an LB?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:36 pm

This is going to happen Smile

Chiellini will be LB until the end of the season, Barzagli will pair Hummels or the new cb....

Next yr Bonucci leaves and Barzagli (not for me ) gets old and he will be just a sub .....

don't forget we will have UCL,Serie A , CUP ... and we need plaeyrs what happens if some1 get sinjured or out of form ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 pm

This is highly unlikely. I think there's a 15% we get hummels
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:33 pm

He kept RvP in his pocket Very Happy till Wenger decided to play him more deeper in midfield.

He's fantastic, would be a super addition for Juve.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:46 am

urbaNRoots wrote:He kept RvP in his pocket Very Happy till Wenger decided to play him more deeper in midfield.

No defender coming in to Serie A is a great addition, were talking about one of the best defensive leagues in the world. He currently plays in the EPL where tactics are way diverse then what they use in Serie A. Is he a good defender? Sure he is, if not I would be a fool, but saying he can be good when he hasn't played in Serie A is none sense. The guy is also young and not experienced enough.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:53 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:He kept RvP in his pocket Very Happy till Wenger decided to play him more deeper in midfield.

No defender coming in to Serie A is a great addition, were talking about one of the best defensive leagues in the world. He currently plays in the EPL where tactics are way diverse then what they use in Serie A. Is he a good defender? Sure he is, if not I would be a fool, but saying he can be good when he hasn't played in Serie A is none sense. The guy is also young and not experienced enough.

Bundesliga...no EPL!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:55 am

Yes my mistake, I was spelling fast without reviewing my post.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 am

Would love this signing. Hummels and Chiellini would be perfect. Hope this is true
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 pm

This will never happen. Barcelona will even go for him with Carlos Puyol aging. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:No defender coming in to Serie A is a great addition, were talking about one of the best defensive leagues in the world. He currently plays in the EPL where tactics are way diverse then what they use in Serie A. Is he a good defender? Sure he is, if not I would be a fool, but saying he can be good when he hasn't played in Serie A is none sense. The guy is also young and not experienced enough.

Mate Bundesliga is much more an attacking side than Serie A. And he's proven as a super-defender there + he plays for Germany too. He definitely would a great addition. Addition is always needed, even in the "Best league in the world".

And Messi, Ronaldo haven't played in Serie A too, but that doesn't make them "not good". :facepalm:

Not to mention that he's more experienced than Bonucci for example, when being two years younger. He's enough experienced.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 am

they are saying his value is 15m but i believe if this season ends it will be above 20m so we have to try in january coz in june our chance will be very little to sign him as spending clubs like mancity will ruin in it
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 am

I wouldn't be so sure that Hummels wants to leave Dortmund any time soon. He signed a new contract in February where his exit fee clause was deleted, and Dortmund will not sell if they aren't forced to by contract clauses, especially as his contract runs until June 2014.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down