First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Tevez - Page 2 Empty Re: Tevez

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:52 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
chaval wrote:U guys dont need him

And the general opinion is that we don't want him

yeah, and i dont believe any news yet but , there has been rumours milan are ready to pay tevez 3 million for 6 month of loan with option to extend stay for 2 more years. why pay 3 million to guy who is not even eligible in CL. plus he hasnt trained, possibly oout of shape a little.

plus, CL results shows, milan still have to strength from midfield, or even in LB position. besides, i always think CAssano will be back, and lets not forget, allegri can opt to add inzaghi in CL roster, or el sharawwy? and with pato, robinho, ibra available... forward position shouldnt be a priority for us. im praying galliani understands we need to strength in midfield position. and its best if we get new midfielder now and get him used to the squad, because lot of midfielders contract will be out in the summer. it would be crazy if galliani wishes to extend their contract.

bringing tevez might help on our cause, but having a new midfielder and not just a midfielder, we need a talented one, this might help a lot in future. hoping its not montolivo ... we needd some fiesty energetic talented technical midfielder..

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Tevez doesn't deserve Milan, I have watched him since he was at United, even live...I can tell you guys for free that his first touch is crap, not to mention he tend to hold on to the ball for too long, which means that he will slow down all attacking moves.

For him to do well, he needs to be the main striker with total freedom, which is not possible with ibra there. IMHO, ibra as the main striker brings a lot more than tevez as the main striker due to his technique, vision and creativity. For your sake, hope that tevez will not step into milan

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:19 pm

excellent player but a dick-head.AC already has one dick-head: ibra.
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 pm

it seems like if milan success in landing Tevez ,they'll let Robinho go back to Santos!this i would not mind at all!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm

The mr x trolling was ok...but if galliani gets us tevez instead of necessary signings,i will be really mad tbh.We would have to get rid of robinho and sell him to santos,id be ok with that,but a tevez arrival would mean pato would also be gone considering tevez will almost be guaranteed a starting position.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm fine if we sell Robinho and get Lucas in return or some other pacey, dribbling striker. But for Tevez, with all the young talent out there today, we could do better
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:43 pm

I do think a replacement for Cassano is needed. how long will it take before Mr Duck gets injured again?

Robinho needs to get back with it, el Shaarway will probably go on loan.

Would love Tawio to have a total transformation and really learn how to postion himself up and down the field.

Midfielder is a priority can't wait till flamini comes back.

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 am

if u go to any milan news source, the news is flooding with tevez all over it. also drogba is on the frame but i think first choice maybe tevez.
its not bad thing but, im not quite liking this guy who made such a mess of himself at mancity, not to mention big clubs like manutd as well. if he has past problems with manutd, its better of not taking this guy.

if drogba was another option, people would prefer drogba anyday ahead of tevez.

tevez is really selfish, arrogant, spoilt idiot, he wants to play when he wants. wont settle for bench, wants to leave for argentina when he wants. very self centered, and selfish.... i wouldnt want to see guy like that play for milan, even if he came and enhances our performance/result.

always been proud of our club, but recently we have been targetting some reckless selfish players. from neutral point of view, people always loved milan because of serious professionals like maldini, van basten or so many good professionals who had excellent behaviour on and off the pitch, hence players like xavi messi or any players, coaches respect our club. it wont be the same, after couple of years, that people pays us same respect as now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:35 am

Could all this be a strategy for getting Santos players hmm

Milan signs Tevez and uses Robby as bait for Ganso?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 am

No, no and no.

Tevez is a beast of a player, undoubtedly one of the best strikers in the world but he is a d**k. He might throw a tantrum at any time because of feeling homesick and go to Buenos Aires every weekend. The further he stays away from Milan, the better. We really need midfielders more than we need forwards it is clear for everyone to see. And Galliani is not stupid, trust me he'll get midfielders. And another fact everyone is forgetting is that Tevez is cup tied, he can't play the Champions League which is our main priority this season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Tevez, Ibra, Pato, Cassano and Robinho? If you for a second forget about his character and concentrate on his football you'll realize he would become the best player in your team. Tevez for me is someone you can mention in the same breath as Ronaldo and Messi (not as good but close).

You'll dominate Calcio for years to come if he gets his sh*t together, and you'll become one of the CL favorites (in my eyes) as he would be available.

Now excuse me so i can watch some youtube vids of our world class strikers, aka Castaignos, Zarate and Milto :coffee:

Last edited by InterMalia on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Tevez isnt a even a top 10 striker in the world anymore...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Ganso wrote:Tevez isnt a even a top 10 striker in the world anymore...
Of course he's not, he hasn't played for months.
Wait for him to return to the field and you'll see.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 pm

its worth the risk!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:38 pm

wouldn't want tevez in milan even though he is a very talented player

i think we should focus more on strenghtening our weak links rather than sign another striker
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tahaa89 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:08 pm

I agree with most of the posts, No doubt Tevez is a quality player, but unfortunately he comes with a lot of baggage, and you wonder how players would react to one of those outbursts. His also cup-tied, remember how badly we needed Van Bommel and Cassano for our round of 16 games against Spurs last season.

In any case I think we should start focusing on getting a young defensive midfield and a bright central attacking midfield. Or just get a quality central attacking midfield and start playing Aquilani in the centre with Nocerino and Boatang right beside him.

What I'm hoping for is something like this --

------------------Abbiati----------------
Abate------Nesta-------Silva------Taiwo
--------------------Aquilani-------------
----------Boatang----------Nocerino-----
--------------------Ganso---------------
------------Pato------------Ibra---------
tahaa89
tahaa89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:its worth the risk!
no its not lmao

InterMalia wrote:
messi,CR,RVP,higuain,benz,gomez,ibra,aguero,rooney and suarez are better than tevez from the top of my head,even if he were at the same level as last year and playing...you said hes third after messi and cr,but its not even close imo.much rather deposit my faith on young talents like El S. and Pato.If he comes its game over for Alex and i doubt stephen will be getting any playing time.

tevez is a major douche in top of that,not ibra kind of douche,but a annoying homesick douche
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:17 pm

tahaa89 wrote:I agree with most of the posts, No doubt Tevez is a quality player, but unfortunately he comes with a lot of baggage, and you wonder how players would react to one of those outbursts. His also cup-tied, remember how badly we needed Van Bommel and Cassano for our round of 16 games against Spurs last season.

In any case I think we should start focusing on getting a young defensive midfield and a bright central attacking midfield. Or just get a quality central attacking midfield and start playing Aquilani in the centre with Nocerino and Boatang right beside him.

What I'm hoping for is something like this --

------------------Abbiati----------------
Abate------Nesta-------Silva------Taiwo
--------------------Aquilani-------------
----------Boatang----------Nocerino-----
--------------------Ganso---------------
------------Pato------------Ibra---------

thats lineup is SiC (awesome) ... yea everyone here pretty much like to see milan buy midfielder, or even LB, than having another forward.

tevez trouble aside, the money we have to fork out is just laughable. just for 6 month reports suggest we have to pay... (some says.. 3 or 5 million), plus end of the season have to spend 25 million in total for his acquisition. rubbish i say, not to mention his current salary at city is 8 milllion.... im pretty sure this guy wants atleast 6 million a year from us. he wont settle for cuts like robinho did...

we already spend hefty on salary, and ibra alone earns 9 million. why get another forward and pay him like 6 million or 8 million. all the hardwork galliani and his management worked on to keep players salary all will come in vain.

if milan can afford to pay that much sum of transfer fee, and salary, milan can afford to get guys like eriksen, ganso, casimero, whoever bright midfielders we have been linked with....

not to mention, i fear for future of cassano at milan, ... its better of having him, than tevez. and there is inzaghi and el sharawwy too.

galliani has made some wise decision in recent years, and hope he doesnt just waste money on someone who we dont necessarily need. all that money can be put into good use for other targets.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 pm

No it isn't
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Ganso wrote:
no its not lmao

InterMalia wrote:
messi,CR,RVP,higuain,benz,gomez,ibra,aguero,rooney and suarez are better than tevez from the top of my head,even if he were at the same level as last year and playing...you said hes third after messi and cr,but its not even close imo.much rather deposit my faith on young talents like El S. and Pato.If he comes its game over for Alex and i doubt stephen will be getting any playing time.

tevez is a major douche in top of that,not ibra kind of douche,but a annoying homesick douche

yea tevez aquisition would also hamper confidence of pato, el sharawwy. not to mention cassano robinho... ibra is the only one who has a guaranteed place in first 11, cause im pretty sure allegri is too scared to keep ibra in bench.

i agree, i mean guy has done awful lot for city, but the problem he caused at city is unbelievable, and clubs like manutd had problems with him. plus this deal might just entice city to pursue pato. guy is too busy playing golf in argentina, im pretty sure city will sue tevez at some point for contract breach. this guy even didnt have permission to leave, and he is at the otherside of the world playing golf...

says it all... why pay 25 million transfer fee, if we were to ge thim permanent, why pay salary range of 6 to 8 million. he hasnt trained for ages now,.. and thats another issue to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Tevez has forced his way out of 3 clubs:Cortinhians,Man U and City,who know what this prick will do for us.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Ganso wrote:Tevez has forced his way out of 3 clubs:Cortinhians,Man U and City,who know what this prick will do for us.

ya man... oh.. dont forget, he and his agent caused such a havoc with the whole ... westham manutd saga.

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Ganso wrote:
no its not lmao

InterMalia wrote:

Never said he is the 3rd best, but could get mentioned in the same breath as those guys. Many players including Robben Rooney Ibra can be mentioned in that category. Pato is good enough to get playing time but if Milan are after the CL it's players of this quality you have to sign. His homesickness comes from the Anglo culture he can't relate to and refuses to integrate in.

He visits Italy in his free time to relax and have a good time, has lots of Argie friends in Milano so he would enjoy himself much more than he does now. He will definitely take Milan to a new level if he arrives. I'm honestly hoping he goes to Chelsea or whatever. Stay away from Calcio if he is not gonna play for us.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm

well you guys can have him for all i care ibra,pato and boateng upfront is just fine
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 pm

he is a trouble maker.AC doesnt have problem upfront,rather in the middle.
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next