Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***, and he's full of himself

+35
billy_gr
TheRedStag
EarlyPrototype
ToEy
Kev
andiii
izzy
Albiceleste
the xcx
Le Samourai
The Madrid One
Pedram
guest7
billionmillion
Mamad
Jack Daniels
spanky
tonger
S32TABLANCA
FennecFox7
Sushi Master
rwo power
harhar11
VanDeezNuts
Vibe
hrealmadrid
LeVersacci
che
baresi
kiranr
jibers
Lex
7amood11
Lord Hades
teamanarchy
39 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***, and he's full of himself

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
I am actually laughing at you, hence I put Laughing
Everyone can type an emoticon in opposite to what the poster really feels.

Nice try.

Not me, as I am incapable of it cause I barely use my brain:pale:
Forgive me for underestimating your intelligence. At least you're capable of knowing how stupid you are.
pwned haha Laughing
Leave it be harhar, your done, back to the batcave Very Happy

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***, and he's full of himself

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Harhar just got destroyed. it's not even funny. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Nice try.

Forgive me for underestimating your intelligence. At least you're capable of knowing how stupid you are.

I belive in being honest with yourself, so I would never lie about my intelligence. Cool

Unlike some who are as mature as 10 year olds even though they are adults Sad

awww look at all the madridista defending their little princess, how cute Embarassed

Edit: Anyway I will do the mature thing as you obviously are not mature enough, I would like to put you on my ignore list but I can't :facepalm: so I will only have to move on

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Lizard King described it best when he said: "The Real Madrid section is like a sorority house" Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:05 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Nice try.

I belive in being honest with yourself, so I would never lie about my intelligence. Cool

awww look at all the madridista defending their little princess, how cute Embarassed
Immature or not, at least I'm not as stupid as you are.

Phew...
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Heart

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Heart
Embarassed
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Nice try.

Immature or not, at least I'm not as stupid as you are.

Phew...

I rather be stupid than be immature and stupid.

and thats me going leaving this thread, chao culiao cheers

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 pm

harhar11 wrote:
I rather be stupid than be immature and stupid.

and thats me going leaving this thread, chao cheers
Everyone can be stupid about one aspect or two including myself.

But you? In 10 words you say, 11 were wrong.

Intelligence in this thread just raised by 10%

Bye! and don't forget about the USB implant.

albino

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
That's because I'm here now obviously banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
That's because I'm here now obviously banana

drinking
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Lizard King described it best when he said: "The Real Madrid section is like a sorority house" Laughing

Yeah, then after saying that whoever the hell he is hid away like a coward when I told him I was just joking. You gotta admit that I pwned poor Lizzie there with the PMS joke. Laughing

Anyway, epic thread is epic.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 pm

This place needs a section for epic memorial threads Very Happy

Example Super Florens i'm back thread & this Smile
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 pm

JD :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 am

Woah, WTH happened here?

I see JD is preparing himself for the Juve section wih some epic pwnage Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:06 am

JD would get eaten alive in the juve section brah.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 am

jibers wrote:JD would get eaten alive in the juve section brah.

JD can hold his own. Laughing

He can be pretty badass when he wants.

Juve section is where you prove yourself though. Razz
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:12 am

lmao, ridiculous comments in here. in this instance ronaldo giving boots away is like one of us giving away some small change to a bum. and yes i've done that before, and probably a lot of people here have. and i bet people barely thought of it as a good deed

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:46 am

Yes, this is the only good thing that Ronaldo has done in his life. Yes, he has never played charity matches before, never visited sick children in hospitals, never donated money to the victims of the Madeira floods, helped Indonesian kids after the 2004 Tsunami etc etc

If Nigel De Jong donated one dollar to charity, I would still praise him for his efforts, even if it's obvious that it's a PR stunt. The beneficiaries wouldn't be disappointed in receiving money.

Some people seriously make me feel pessimistic about the future outlook of the world. The fact that most people here are in their 20's, and will be the future leaders of this world, makes me sick to the bones.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 am

So admin started insulting people with words like "dimwits" etc, person defended himself got -25%, fellow fans of same club came and gloat and nothing happens?

Indeed god have mercy on our souls indeed JD

BTW, Bible Mark 12.44 : For they all cast in from the surplus that they had, but this one has cast in from her want, everything that she had; she cast in all her possessions

No one will cast in all his possessions, but 2.4k from selling old boots isn't even his surplus lol

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:15 am

Astounded at the amount of sandy vaginas in this thread, all because everyone's not building statues made of bubblegum in their closets of a multimillionaire footballer who essentially gave away a pair of football boots
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:12 am

Ronaldo didn't ask anyone to praise him for giving 2400 to a kid. its all media.

but bashing him for the amount of money is just stupid. don't be stupid people.

who knows if Ronaldo is helping other people right know? who knows if he donate money for other people? who knows if he did some other charity works before? not every thing is reported by media ffs.

Ronaldo didn't ask anyone to praise him about anything. so yet again i'm asking you don't be stupid.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am

ToEy wrote:So admin started insulting people with words like "dimwits" etc, person defended himself got -25%, fellow fans of same club came and gloat and nothing happens?

Indeed god have mercy on our souls indeed JD

BTW, Bible Mark 12.44 : For they all cast in from the surplus that they had, but this one has cast in from her want, everything that she had; she cast in all her possessions

No one will cast in all his possessions, but 2.4k from selling old boots isn't even his surplus lol
Nobody got a -25% lol.

You need glasses Father ToEy.

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 am

Anti-DNA wrote:LMFAO I fell on the floor after reading page 3 & 4

JD :bow:

Harhar R.I.P mate albino

The xcx wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Nice try.

pwned haha Laughing
Leave it be harhar, your done, back to the batcave Very Happy

El Pipita wrote:Harhar just got destroyed. it's not even funny. :facepalm:

Giggity5313 wrote:JD :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

izzy26 wrote:Woah, WTH happened here?

I see JD is preparing himself for the Juve section wih some epic pwnage Laughing
Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 4 Kiss-my-ass

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Cristiano Ronaldo is such an ***,  and he's full of himself - Page 4 Kiss-my-ass
U Jelly? banana

albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 am

get over it guys.. it was a good thing to give money but it cant exactly be called charity because the amount given was relatively small.. you dont have to bad mouth ronaldo for that no is he asking you to praise him.. btw
''After beating Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cristiano Ronaldo dedicated the victory to Carlos Martins son, who is currently sick and suffering from leukemia. Gustavo, a 3-years old boy, needs a bone marrow transplant and several players and staff members showed their solidarity with their friend and teammate. Cristiano Ronaldo launched an appeal to raise the awareness about the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.''
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next