How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday?

+12
RealmadridBernabeu
Raptorgunner
Gil
Lord Spencer
Katy Perry
Abramovich
Adit
Pedram
Albiceleste
fatman123
Rossoneri Ninja
kiranr
16 posters

Go down

Torres Goal Celebration on Sunday ?

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_lcap11%How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_lcap5%How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_lcap11%How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_lcap0%How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_lcap5%How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_lcap68%How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 19

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Empty How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:35 am

I am convinced he'll have a stormer and score. I know we have the 2nd best defense in the league at the moment, but you just know Torres' form kicks on here.

However, I am unsure how he'll celebrate his goals given his interview of last week that he misses the city of Liverpool.

Back to top Go down

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Empty Re: How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday?

Post by kiranr Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 am

The last option was so good that i had to choose it.

But real answer is Normal celebration. No kissing badge!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Empty Re: How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday?

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:40 am

Is Agger going to play?
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Is Agger going to play?

Unless he gets food poisoned or Kenny completely lose his mind...of course banana ...Elbow time :coffee:

Torres' past celebrations in CFC vs LFC games...could help you with the answer

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? O_liverpool_fc_fernando_torres-2249750

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? _44616137_torres282

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Picture-1

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Liverpools-Fernando-Torre-001

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Image-2-for-liverpool-1-3-chelsea-gallery-735698732

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Tor5

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:08 am

lets see him score before we worry about his celebration, although if he does score im sure he wont celebrate
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 am

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Untitl12

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 am

Sepi wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Is Agger going to play?

Unless he gets food poisoned or Kenny completely lose his mind...of course banana ...Elbow time :coffee:

Torres' past celebrations in CFC vs LFC games...could help you with the answer

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? O_liverpool_fc_fernando_torres-2249750

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? _44616137_torres282

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Picture-1

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Liverpools-Fernando-Torre-001

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Image-2-for-liverpool-1-3-chelsea-gallery-735698732

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Tor5

Then idt Torres will get on the score sheet, nor even last the full 90 min Wink
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:42 am

He'll finger his teammate. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Ferneverdo scorres isnt even going to score let alone fingering fat frank.. Rolling Eyes
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:22 pm

He won't score, unless Babun predicts it again :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:25 pm

well, I know how lampard will celebrate his goal sunday :coffee:

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Lampard
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Get sent off after a petulant foul.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:19 pm

He's a real classy guy despite the bad press he got after he left Liverpool. I don't think he'll celebrate.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Torres and Alines have same thing in common you always hear about them but never see them. drinking :shisha:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealmadridBernabeu Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:44 pm

He will score a own goal
RealmadridBernabeu
RealmadridBernabeu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:10 pm

He sounds quite nice here :arrow:

Torres was roundly booed during Spain's defeat to England at Wembley last week and he expects it to be in the firing line from the away fans at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, but says that his former club's supporters will always be special to him.

"I've no doubt [the abuse] will be a lot worse," Torres told Marca.

"The Liverpool fans have only paid attention to what the club made them see and they don't know the true story of my transfer to Chelsea.

"That's why I don’t hold any grudges; they will always be special to me."

Torres became a Kop idol for his lethal form during his first three seasons with the club, scoring 56 Premier League goals in just 79 appearances while playing under Rafael Benitez.

But when the Spanish manager was replaced by Roy Hodgson, his form dipped and it has not fully recovered since his move to the capital.

"Nobody has understood me like Rafa Benitez," he said.

"I owe him a lot. He is a fantastic coach. His teams go out on to the pitch with just one aim: to compete.

"The sensation they transmit is that, with less [of a] budget, they can beat the biggest teams."

The 27-year-old will be hoping to show something like his best form when Liverpool visit Stamford Bridge on Sunday, with the player acknowledging the importance of the fixture as Chelsea look to stay in the title race.

Torres' former club have picked up only one win in their last four Premier League matches, but the forward believes that they are heading in the right direction.

"[Liverpool] are a team in transition and the change doesn't come overnight," he said.

"They need time. They have made a significant investment and, like in any project, they need to establish themselves.

"We can't allow ourselves the luxury of losing any more points. It will be a very special game and atmosphere, too, without a doubt."

With only two Premier League goals this season, Torres has not caught fire in a Chelsea shirt yet but dismissed concerns that he was feeling the pressure of his transfer fee and insisted he remains optimistic about his future.

"You place the responsibility on yourself, it's something you can't control," he said.

"Also, how much I cost doesn't depend on me, it's the clubs who decide what they are willing to pay and it is they who come to an agreement.

"I have been lucky enough to experience many wonderful situations over the last 10 years, but I am confident the best is yet to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 pm

He wont score Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Miss a sitter
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 pm

But he'll get an assist, Torres assists :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:06 pm

I don't think he'll celebrate, he still respects the club
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Adit wrote:Ferneverdo scorres isnt even going to score let alone fingering fat frank.. Rolling Eyes

It's time you updated your signature. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 am

How Will Torres Celebrate his Inevitable Goal (s) on Sunday? Untitl12:Why can't I score? Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down