Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

+17
juve_gigi
Sushi Master
CroInter
7amood11
Keyzar
baresi
BoBo
Il Pinguino
Ganso
pasquale22
eddy
Cotes
The_ItalianFool
JuvenelCuore
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Luca
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

So then, you did say we had better options for SS's valued less, who were considered 'top players', meaning close to World Class. Who are they?

I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

But if you insist... off the top of my head.... Mata, Aguero, Gameiro, Young... even as a short term solution Klose. I would have rather any of these players.

To be honest, it's not that I dont think Rossi is good, I just dont think he is good under pressure and consistent enough yet, and on top of that, to me Rossi is one of those players who will do something really great once in awhile but in other games nothing. I dont really think we can afford a player like that right now.

Aguero was less than Rossi ? Gee, I really did not know. :coffee:

I didnt say everyone there was the same amount.

I would rather spend extra to get great quality(Aguero) then overspend on just good.

Antonio asked for those "valued less." Rossi is worldclass and better than Aguero, so nice try. You do not want to spend on just good yet you call Vucinic a good buy. Madonna aiutami. :coffee:
:lol!:

Hard to believe this world has children who Father other children. :coffee:

Hard to believe someone has such extremely poor upbringing, one would think he was raised in middle age Mongolia and not in Canada.

Was never raised in Canada, actually. :coffee:

You are a child and living in Canada, er go you are being raised in Canada...

Primary and Secondary socialization where one develops a personality and a sense of themselves begins and ends at a certain point, and I had reached that point. I was raised in Italia. :coffee:

For your own sake, I hope you arent finished developing. Childhood is up til 18 if you ask me.

I have developed fine, but thank you for your concern. Nobody was asking you, by the way. :coffee:

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:05 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

So then, you did say we had better options for SS's valued less, who were considered 'top players', meaning close to World Class. Who are they?

I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

But if you insist... off the top of my head.... Mata, Aguero, Gameiro, Young... even as a short term solution Klose. I would have rather any of these players.

To be honest, it's not that I dont think Rossi is good, I just dont think he is good under pressure and consistent enough yet, and on top of that, to me Rossi is one of those players who will do something really great once in awhile but in other games nothing. I dont really think we can afford a player like that right now.

Aguero was less than Rossi ? Gee, I really did not know. :coffee:

I didnt say everyone there was the same amount.

I would rather spend extra to get great quality(Aguero) then overspend on just good.

Antonio asked for those "valued less." Rossi is worldclass and better than Aguero, so nice try. You do not want to spend on just good yet you call Vucinic a good buy. Madonna aiutami. :coffee:
:lol!:

Hard to believe this world has children who Father other children. :coffee:

Hard to believe someone has such extremely poor upbringing, one would think he was raised in middle age Mongolia and not in Canada.

Was never raised in Canada, actually. :coffee:

You are a child and living in Canada, er go you are being raised in Canada...

Primary and Secondary socialization where one develops a personality and a sense of themselves begins and ends at a certain point, and I had reached that point. I was raised in Italia. :coffee:

For your own sake, I hope you arent finished developing. Childhood is up til 18 if you ask me.

I have developed fine, but thank you for your concern. Nobody was asking you, by the way. :coffee:

I never claimed anyone asked me...

And Tony, it really depends who you ask. A psych major could say anywhere from 13-21 in terms of development, but in terms of legally when you become an adult its 18, and for drinking its 21.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:05 pm

The truce went well I see

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:06 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote: Childhood is up til 18 if you ask me.

Nobody did, though. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Luca wrote:The truce went well I see

Just as well as your staying out of this went :lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm

I see, well of course legally it's 18, but with the laws in the US, I thought you really are considered an adult at 21. My bad.

And Luca, I guess it didn't.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:08 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote: Childhood is up til 18 if you ask me.

Nobody did, though. :coffee:

Yeah, again, i never claimed anyone did. if you ask me means= if one where to ask me. Therefore, it means you did not ask me, I just wanted to share my opinion.

and then you'll say "Nobody wanted to hear your opinion."
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:08 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Fab, do you really have to include Luca? Leave him alone, this is between you and Nick lol. And myself in other cases. Give Luca a break... he's just trying to resolve this issue.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Fab, do you really have to include Luca? Leave him alone, this is between you and Nick lol. And myself in other cases. Give Luca a break... he's just trying to resolve this issue.

Bro, he threw his 2 cents in. If he really wanted to stay out of it he wouldnt post everytime something is going on. He claims to not want to be involved yet he updates people on it and comments on every argument. scratch
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh well, it was just wishful thinking anyways
Man did this thread take a turn

What wast the last relevant post?
WC SS, I remember?

I agree that a WC SS is needed but a talent like Damiao could be a great acquisition
Once Juventus has champions league money and standard- WC SS :dance:
That is the best case scenario

Construct a team that can make the champions league
Have 50-60M to spend on 2-3 players and really reinforce the squad

@CSS
No need to quote Fab, I have his posts blocked anyways rofl
He can speak to himself all day

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Bro, he threw his 2 cents in. If he really wanted to stay out of it he wouldnt post everytime something is going on. He claims to not want to be involved yet he updates people on it and comments on every argument. scratch

He comments not to chose sides, nor to make things worst. He's trying to calm and resolve everything. You shouldn't be going after him which after all at the end he wants exactly what you want and that is peace in this section. Fine he disagrees with what you're doing, even others, but the way your acting towards him is no offense, but more ignorant than me lol. I don't know if it's because your trying to still act like me and do those things to Luca, but in comparison to me.. I'm not that bad lol. Anyways, we both had our say, we can continue this or we can call a truce like Pino did... hopefully you chose the truce.. if not... well nothing can be done and your objective will just make things worst than what things already are.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Luca wrote:Oh well, it was just wishful thinking anyways
Man did this thread take a turn

What wast the last relevant post?
WC SS, I remember?

I agree that a WC SS is needed but a talent like Damiao could be a great acquisition
Once Juventus has champions league money and standard- WC SS :dance:
That is the best case scenario

Construct a team that can make the champions league
Have 50-60M to spend on 2-3 players and really reinforce the squad

@CSS
No need to quote Fab, I have his posts blocked anyways rofl
He can speak to himself all day

Mine was the relevant post Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Not that im trying to pour gas on fire but he also announced he is leaving this forum, even made one of those self exile threads and as you can see he is still posting here, there is rumor going around that offer from TFC was too tempting :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Many people did, you don't remember me leaving for a bit? Anywho, that dosen't have to do with what's the issue is now.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:24 pm

CroInter wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Not that im trying to pour gas on fire but he also announced he is leaving this forum, even made one of those self exile threads and as you can see he is still posting here, there is rumor going around that offer from TFC was too tempting :coffee:

Yes I did, which was silly but that is when I was involved in the drama
So, I took some time off and was told by the people who matter to me on this forum to come back but it was my decision in the end and here I am, drama free and enjoying myself
I'm not ashamed of that to be honest

lol @ the rumour :dance:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:25 pm

:dance:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote: :dance:

I wonder if he knows about the signing bonus

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

He comments not to chose sides, nor to make things worst. He's trying to calm and resolve everything. You shouldn't be going after him which after all at the end he wants exactly what you want and that is peace in this section. Fine he disagrees with what you're doing, even others, but the way your acting towards him is no offense, but more ignorant than me lol. I don't know if it's because your trying to still act like me and do those things to Luca, but in comparison to me.. I'm not that bad lol. Anyways, we both had our say, we can continue this or we can call a truce like Pino did... hopefully you chose the truce.. if not... well nothing can be done and your objective will just make things worst than what things already are.

You seriously wanna discuss a truce? Let's do it.

Here is my truce. I will stop calling you out and starting conflicts as long as you try to be more respectful and tolerant, especially when it comes to newer members. You know me, I really couldn't care less how you act towards me because you and I both know each other well enough... What I am concerned about is that people are not going to want to join the forum and voice their opinion if people are disrespectful and ganging up on members for no reason.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Luca wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote: :dance:

I wonder if he knows about the signing bonus

who knows :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:04 pm

so??
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Here is my truce. I will stop calling you out and starting conflicts as long as you try to be more respectful and tolerant, especially when it comes to newer members. You know me, I really couldn't care less how you act towards me because you and I both know each other well enough... What I am concerned about is that people are not going to want to join the forum and voice their opinion if people are disrespectful and ganging up on members for no reason.

Sorry, we posted at the same time, didn't know you had that post.

Like I said, I have no problems with you calling me out, to be honest I enjoy it, and yes I'm repeating myself. To be quite honest, I find it humorous. The problem I have with your calling out is, that your not only calling out on me and JNC, but to those who don't deserve it at all which was explained before with Luca. But then again, that is your choice not mine. Post more respectful? Well, today's posts for example, weren't respectful for you or were they? Odd for me to it tells me as it seems you didn't attack me today. but I'll await for your answer. Tolerance? I've been very tolerant if you didn't notice, even with you.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:26 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Sorry, we posted at the same time, didn't know you had that post.

Like I said, I have no problems with you calling me out, to be honest I enjoy it, and yes I'm repeating myself. To be quite honest, I find it humorous. The problem I have with your calling out is, that your not only calling out on me and JNC, but to those who don't deserve it at all which was explained before with Luca. But then again, that is your choice not mine. Post more respectful? Well, today's posts for example, weren't respectful for you or were they? Odd for me to it tells me as it seems you didn't attack me today. but I'll await for your answer. Tolerance? I've been very tolerant if you didn't notice, even with you.

Luca got whatever he deserved. I dont care about him. He is an instigator playing innocent if you ask me.

And yes, today you were better than you have been in the past week. What I want most is for this forum to be productive and for everyone to enjoy it equally. So I will try to avoid conflict with you personally so long as I think you are treating people fairly. I do understand how you are as I have said before, but that should not excuse you from turning people off of the forum.

So here is my truce. I will try to avoid these pointless conflicts with you and remain friendly and productive as long as I think you are holding up your own end. If not, then in circles we go Smile
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Fine, however this will only happen if you don't go attacking guys like Luca for no reason. Because at the end of the day, you are attacking people for no reason which will not solve anything or make anything better. That being said, no more references of Pimpdaddy.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Fine, however this will only happen if you don't go attacking guys like Luca for no reason. Because at the end of the day, you are attacking people for no reason which will not solve anything or make anything better. That being said, no more references of Pimpdaddy.

I have already made my peace with Gigi, no worries.

Luca is a different story. i don't go around 'attacking' people for no reason. I include him when he includes himself. Plus, he put me on ignore so theoretically there should be no issues. Very Happy

drinking
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 pm

It does not only include him, also guys like Aldo. But as long as you understand. Great. Hopefully we both keep our words. Needless to say, even before this, I never hated you nor did I lose respect.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Damiao is a great player, but you'd really need to offload some strikers. He'd be great once you hit CL football, future Brazil #9 and all.

When the frack does Amauri's contract end?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next