Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

+17
juve_gigi
Sushi Master
CroInter
7amood11
Keyzar
baresi
BoBo
Il Pinguino
Ganso
pasquale22
eddy
Cotes
The_ItalianFool
JuvenelCuore
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Luca
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 6 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I would love to have striker like Torres who can dribble,create and score I mean all on his own

If damio is like that and I must confess he impresses me than I will welcome him but it will leave us with : Quagli,Matri,Vuci, Damio?

Its obvious that ADP wont be used more than cup games and that Iaquinta and Amauri will leave unless some miracle happens which is not likely.

we've got 2 players for SS : Vuci,Damio and 2 for CF : Quagli,Matri

Vuci so far is up there with assist and I like it and when he regains his form he will be beast.

Question are we aready to risk that ?

I don't think Villas-Boas will let Torres go. However, there is another player who can dribble even better than Torres, can create even better than Torres, and can score wonder goals at every opportunity. He is the guy in your signature. He is the world class SS we need...

I would love to have Balotelli but he ain't coming not here.

But when Torres is in-form I think there is no1 like him ( liverpool form )

Balotelli > Torres

Balotelli can do so much more, he is an SS in a CF body. In 5 years no one will even know who Torres is, but Balotelli will be the best player in the world not named Messi, mark my words...

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 6 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I wouldnt say he will be the 2nd best player in the world in 5 years... I want him to be... But i guess im being a pessimist

anyhow, ur right about Torres. This isnt just a temporary dip in form, he just isnt the player he used to be.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:09 pm

I personally consider Damiao more of a #9 than anything tbh Devi.....

I dont understand this signing personally, probably because i rate Matri alot higher than most people.....

Good luck with who ever you sign anyways Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Be honest, how many of you have actually watched this guy play, not just youtube.

I havent even seen either...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:27 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Be honest, how many of you have actually watched this guy play, not just youtube.

About 10 times, hes a #9 from what i seen with underrated footwork and decent pace with very good predatory instincts and is very good in the air.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:Be honest, how many of you have actually watched this guy play, not just youtube.

About 10 times, hes a #9 from what i seen with underrated footwork and decent pace with very good predatory instincts and is very good in the air.

The new Shearer? hmm
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm

A handful of times I have. Aldo, he is not exactly a small name, thus his large price-tag. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Hes a CF not a striker.He gives a lot of assists too though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Ganso wrote:Hes a CF not a striker.He gives a lot of assists too though

Do you mind providing a bit more information, if you please ? Just asking you because you seem to know the ins and out of Brasil...be it players, the league, etc. so I am sure you have been following him for a few years now. Is he worth the money ? And do you think he would fare well in the Serie A ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:29 pm

he plays for my team,i have watched every single game from him.I think Leandro benching pato and scoring 40 goals this season says enough.But he has started for only one season,it might be a bit early to judge him well.

heres an awesome trick vs Argentina :bow:

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Thanks Ganso...that is a hell of a move. Classic Brasilian flare that makes watching football entertaining. Would love to have him in a mix of Italians. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm

honestly though i have no idea why yo guys are getting him when matri is in your squad.(Unless Matri is a striker and im not aware of that)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Ganso wrote:honestly though i have no idea why yo guys are getting him when matri is in your squad.(Unless Matri is a striker and im not aware of that)

Well, Amauri is on his way out, Iaquinta might be, and Toni is just a very, very deep player in that he will hardly get games, I reckon. Though I want him to. So that leaves only Matri, Quagliarella, and Del Piero.

...yes, I refuse to accept Del Piero will be leaving. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Damiao is a poor man's Balotelli... :coffee:

And no Aldo, I have never seen him play... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 am

Mario Balotelli is God. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 am

The man is in my sig
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Mario Balotelli is God. :coffee:

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 6 Trinit10

:coffee: :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Mario Balotelli is God. :coffee:

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 6 Trinit10

:coffee: :coffee:

lol my head hurts
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Damiao is a beast of a CF I would rate him highly as our best CF if we purchase him, but anyway I doubt this story nonetheless....

Marotta gonna spend $20m on a player in Brazil's local league?

guess what I just had a conversation with a squirrel, yes that's how unlikely Marotta will purchase Damiao....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 am

elmystique wrote:Damiao is a beast of a CF I would rate him highly as our best CF if we purchase him, but anyway I doubt this story nonetheless....

Marotta gonna spend $20m on a player in Brazil's local league?

guess what I just had a conversation with a squirrel, yes that's how unlikely Marotta will purchase Damiao....

What exactly did the squirrel say?? :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6