Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

+17
juve_gigi
Sushi Master
CroInter
7amood11
Keyzar
baresi
BoBo
Il Pinguino
Ganso
pasquale22
eddy
Cotes
The_ItalianFool
JuvenelCuore
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Luca
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I have to disagree.

Juventus still need that WC Support striker.

Juventus also need a Vice for Pirlo in midfield.

I agree with you, but there Damiao is not worldclass yet, Antonio. He is still very young and has not played at a high enough level for me to rate him as such.

A vice for Pirlo is definitely needed, but unfortunately, there is nobody that comes to mind who seems viable at this point. :coffee:

Damiao is the closest name we've been linked with, with the right class. Sabatini did great do bring in someone like Lamela and Bojan as Marotta failed to do so. Now, he has the right chance to bring in a similar talent who has tremendous talent and potential. The names in the past like Aguero and Rossi would of course been the ideal choices, but obviously seeing that will never happen now, this guy is the right guy if you ask me. Paratici scouted him as well, so he should be good. That also being said, Rossi would be a possible choice as Villareal are failing and he would want to move elsewhere, if Juventus do make it to champions he would be a great player to get as his value will also drop due to the club failures, his injury and him wanting to leave.

A vice for Pirlo? Could be, but then again.. Montolivo is getting ready to leave Fiorentina. He could be one option.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I have to disagree.

Juventus still need that WC Support striker.

Juventus also need a Vice for Pirlo in midfield.

I agree with you, but there Damiao is not worldclass yet, Antonio. He is still very young and has not played at a high enough level for me to rate him as such.

A vice for Pirlo is definitely needed, but unfortunately, there is nobody that comes to mind who seems viable at this point. :coffee:

Damiao is the closest name we've been linked with, with the right class. Sabatini did great do bring in someone like Lamela and Bojan as Marotta failed to do so. Now, he has the right chance to bring in a similar talent who has tremendous talent and potential. The names in the past like Aguero and Rossi would of course been the ideal choices, but obviously seeing that will never happen now, this guy is the right guy if you ask me. Paratici scouted him as well, so he should be good. That also being said, Rossi would be a possible choice as Villareal are failing and he would want to move elsewhere, if Juventus do make it to champions he would be a great player to get as his value will also drop due to the club failures, his injury and him wanting to leave.

A vice for Pirlo? Could be, but then again.. Montolivo is getting ready to leave Fiorentina. He could be one option.

I say he is right as well, but I mean, to call him worldclass now is a little rash, but I certainly think that he will be in the future if he can keep it going, ideally with Juventus. Giuseppe Rossi is still an option and I would take him even if he is getting back from injury to be completely honest.

Montolivo is leaving, but I always saw him as being a future AC Milano player for some reason. Maybe now that they have Nocerino, Aquilani, and Prince, they will not need another midfielder. Inter may need one though given their squad age. Nonetheless, would love to have him here. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:55 pm

No, He's not world class, however a World Class SS is needed. What I'm trying to say is, he has the right class for it even if he's not World Class. Potential however is there for him to be that good. I would of taken Rossi aswell, however someone might disagree with you on your part, because a certain someone in the past praised Marotta as Cassano got injured. But let's not go into that.

I just don't see how Montolivo will fit in Milan with the players they got this summer. Aquilani is the only player they need. If they're going to rely him in the trequartista role... uff... bad move.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:No, He's not world class, however a World Class SS is needed. What I'm trying to say is, he has the right class for it even if he's not World Class. Potential however is there for him to be that good. I would of taken Rossi aswell, however someone might disagree with you on your part, because a certain someone in the past praised Marotta as Cassano got injured. But let's not go into that.

I just don't see how Montolivo will fit in Milan with the players they got this summer. Aquilani is the only player they need. If they're going to rely him in the trequartista role... uff... bad move.

Agreed with you. Yeah, do not want to start another war by trying to reason with certain people. Anyone who would not take Cassano or Rossi is absurd. What is funny is that Juventus bought an injured Quagliarella, so just goes to show which is more likely. :coffee:

Montolivo will not fit into Milano, but as I said, he was heavily linked before Aquilani and Nocerino even arrived, so clearly a change occurred. Inter seems likely, unfortunately. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:12 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:No, He's not world class, however a World Class SS is needed. What I'm trying to say is, he has the right class for it even if he's not World Class. Potential however is there for him to be that good. I would of taken Rossi aswell, however someone might disagree with you on your part, because a certain someone in the past praised Marotta as Cassano got injured. But let's not go into that.

Agreed with you. Yeah, do not want to start another war by trying to reason with certain people. Anyone who would not take Cassano or Rossi is absurd. What is funny is that Juventus bought an injured Quagliarella, so just goes to show which is more likely. :coffee:

Montolivo will not fit into Milano, but as I said, he was heavily linked before Aquilani and Nocerino even arrived, so clearly a change occurred. Inter seems likely, unfortunately. :coffee:

I wouldnt take Cassano or Rossi in most cases. Better options out there for the price tag that Rossi was carrying in the media this summer.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:28 am

Better options for better price tags? Well Cassano was already self-explanatory as he was free. Rossi on the other hand is actually valued at that range of 25-30m, so he was worth every penny. That being said, hopefully you don't go praising Marotta because Rossi is injured too now. I would find that ridiculous and luducirous. Now of course, were speaking of pure class here... not Vucinic who we spent on for 18m when in fact he should of been purchased for less. Anywho, if there were better options who are in the category of 'Top Player', please name some.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:42 am

i dont agree with this transfer 20 mil are a way too much.

there is no point to spent so much money for nothing if we wanted a good SS we had 2 choices Aguero and Rossi we failed because Marotta didnt want to spent 30+ mil for just one player.sorry but spending 40 mil to Aguero or even to Rossi is less risky than spending 20 mil for this child.

apart of we already have more than enough strikers and we didnt use all of them so far.

lets say that even Del Piero leaves in january still there is no point to sign this guy we have really too much players also Iaquintas contact expires at 2013 and is a way too high i doubt that anyone will sign him.the same case as Amauri.

anyway for me this transfer is waste of money.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:18 am

Rumor has it we are offering Empoli 5mil plus our 50% of Ciro immobile for Nicola Leali (GK) very talented keeper that even Barca want but I think we alreay have enough keepers. Branescu, Pinsolgio.

I say our 50% because Pescara have a right to 50% of him if they want which is certain to happen
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:35 am

pasquale22 wrote:Rumor has it we are offering Empoli 5mil plus our 50% of Ciro immobile for Nicola Leali (GK) very talented keeper that even Barca want but I think we alreay have enough keepers. Branescu, Pinsolgio.

I say our 50% because Pescara have a right to 50% of him if they want which is certain to happen

Source please.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 am

He has 40 goals this season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:48 am

Ganso wrote:He has 40 goals this season

39 to be exact
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:58 am

Ganso wrote:He has 40 goals this season

39 to be exact
if you count international friendlies its 40
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 am

Oh right, you mean his goal with Brazil the other day?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 am

pasquale22 wrote:Rumor has it we are offering Empoli 5mil plus our 50% of Ciro immobile for Nicola Leali (GK) very talented keeper that even Barca want but I think we alreay have enough keepers. Branescu, Pinsolgio.

Source please.
Juventus Loyal raises for Nicola, Brescia goalkeeper in talks with Sporting Lisbon. Has learned exclusively by the TuttoMercatoWeb Juventus would make an offer to the company's President Corioni that also includes a technical counterpart. In detail, it would be 5 million euros over the ownership of the attacker Ciro Immobile, this year at Pescara. All this of course, in view of June.

You will understand something more in the coming days, when Sporting Lisbon should renew contact with Brescia, also Salamon. But Juventus, in respect of Loyal, is back in the lead.

La Juventus rilancia per Nicola Leali, portiere del Brescia in trattativa con lo Sporting Lisbona. Secondo quanto appreso in esclusiva da TuttoMercatoWeb il club bianconero avrebbe avanzato un'offerta alla società del Presidente Corioni che prevede anche una contropartita tecnica. Nel dettaglio si tratterebbe di 5 milioni di euro più la comproprietà dell'attaccante Ciro Immobile, quest'anno al Pescara. Il tutto ovviamente, in vista di giugno.

Si capirà qualcosa di più nei prossimi giorni, quando lo Sporting Lisbona dovrebbe rinnovare i contatti con il Brescia, anche per Salamon. Ma la Juventus, per quanto concerne Leali, è tornata in vantaggio.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:21 am

Tony, for that money and off the top of my head from last summer, I would have much rather seen us land someone like Neymar or Bastos over Rossi.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:Tony, for that money and off the top of my head from last summer, I would have much rather seen us land someone like Neymar or Bastos over Rossi.

Bastos is a winger/fullback so he is irrelavent, as we're talking within Support Strikers.
Neymar would be an impossible as clubs like Madrid are and were after him, not to mention his value was more than Rossi.

So right now, you've mentioned two players who don't classify in which I asked for.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 am

If we got Bastos we could have slotted him in the 4-3-3 and had no need for a SS....

Neymar is possible, but you are right that it would have ended up being too much money. Good thing we didnt overspend on him, or Rossi.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 am

I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

So then, you did say we had better options for SS's valued less, who were considered 'top players', meaning close to World Class. Who are they?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:46 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

So then, you did say we had better options for SS's valued less, who were considered 'top players', meaning close to World Class. Who are they?

I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

But if you insist... off the top of my head.... Mata, Aguero, Gameiro, Young... even as a short term solution Klose. I would have rather any of these players.

To be honest, it's not that I dont think Rossi is good, I just dont think he is good under pressure and consistent enough yet, and on top of that, to me Rossi is one of those players who will do something really great once in awhile but in other games nothing. I dont really think we can afford a player like that right now.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 am

Why don't they just get back Giovinco or Pasquato?
The dude is talented back Brazilian & Italian football is different...there is a chance of him being a flop...
Giovinco seems to be getting the hang of it...he will be a star in any Italian team he goes right now...& Pasquato is learning & very promising!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:06 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

But if you insist... off the top of my head.... Mata, Aguero, Gameiro, Young... even as a short term solution Klose. I would have rather any of these players.

To be honest, it's not that I dont think Rossi is good, I just dont think he is good under pressure and consistent enough yet, and on top of that, to me Rossi is one of those players who will do something really great once in awhile but in other games nothing. I dont really think we can afford a player like that right now.

Aguero was less than Rossi ? Gee, I really did not know. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:10 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

I didnt say everyone there was the same amount.

I would rather spend extra to get great quality(Aguero) then overspend on just good.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:12 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

I would rather spend extra to get great quality(Aguero) then overspend on just good.

Antonio asked for those "valued less." Rossi is worldclass and better than Aguero, so nice try. You do not want to spend on just good yet you call Vucinic a good buy. Madonna aiutami. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:29 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Antonio asked for those "valued less." Rossi is worldclass and better than Aguero, so nice try. You do not want to spend on just good yet you call Vucinic a good buy. Madonna aiutami. :coffee:

Rossi is world class??? :lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:39 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Rossi is world class??? :lol!:
My thoughts exactly lol. Rossi has a long way to go before being called world class. At the same time I don't believe Aguero is world class either....at least not yet.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next