Go down

Changes for next year Empty Changes for next year

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 pm

There have been several threads about changes for next year:

Neymar, Hazard Godtze
M'Vila
A new RB
Get rid of Lass, Granero, Altintop

But we also have had a thread about how young and good this team is.

So bottom line, we should expect only a few changes. But a lot will depend on the rest of the year.
How well does Sahin play?
How well does team do. How many trophies do we win.
Do we have any substancial injuries?

If I look at last year changes; I don't disagree with any bajas but I question the altas of Altintop and Coentrao. Coentrao is proving to be useful, but he is a sub and 30M just seems to be too much. Altintop, it's hard to see what they were thinking other than insurance in case of injuries. I like the additions of Varane and Callejon. I do wish Lass had stayed away.

So for next year, I don't expect a lot of changes.

Kaka likely leaving and replaced with Neymar (or Hazard)
Ramos moves full time to CB. I don't think we get a new RB if existing players can provide backup for Arbeloa. I think we wait a year for Carvajal.
And for MF, we only get M'Vila if all 3 of Granero, Altintop and Lass leave. I doubt this and also a lot will depend on how Sahin works out. I see MF likely being Alonso, Sahin, Khedira, Lass and Coentrao.

So in conclusion, I think Neymar might be our only addition for next year. And the subsequent year I expect 2 or 3 canteras to maybe return or be promoted, e.g. Canales, Rodrigo, Sarabia, Carvajal, Morata.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Changes for next year Empty Re: Changes for next year

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:28 pm

+1 I agree fully with this.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:42 pm

It's hard to read Madrid these days. I remember Mou's comments regarding the rumors with Coentrao last year... and i never thought he'd come to Madrid. In fact, if i had a to put one rumor to bed, it would've been the Coentrao to Madrid one. And then.... Mou buys Coentrao lol.

Everything changes very quickly. What may be true today may completely change tomorrow.

Depending on who leaves during the winter, if anyone, we may buy someone over the winter.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Mou last year -"why should i buy coentrao when i have marcelo who is similar?"

2011 summer=coentrao signs with madrid for 30 mill
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Nobody believed me when I said we would sign Coentrao. Too focused on Aguero. Neutral
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Were doing so well this year and its just the beginning, already thinking about next?

Anyway, what I would do. Winter:

Loan out Varane for half the season, sell one of Granero/Altintop.

Summer:

Sell the other and Lass.
Sell Kaka.
Buy Mvila.
Buy Neymar.
Loan out Morata, Carvajal (Nacho?) for a year to a La Liga team.
Do something with Carvalho?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 pm

If Ramos goes to centre back and stays there, we may need to sign a quality right. But who? Paolo Ferreira? lol
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:If Ramos goes to centre back and stays there, we may need to sign a quality right. But who? Paolo Ferreira? lol

Nah, we stay with Arbeloa and use existing players for cover until Carvajal is ready.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Carvajal > All
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Arbeloa is good for another 2-3 years. Carvajal can go on loan to a La Liga club next year maybe, then come back and spend a year rotatiting/being understudy before completely taking the first position. Which is a hell of a lot to ask, I mean a 21-2 year old taking the RB position would be pretty impressive!
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

For me it's crystal clear that we have now the best european team for yhe future.
Otherwise, i'm considering Neymar as FICHADO. So, we don't need other players in summer mercato but to give chances to our Castilla wunderkind.
I don't really like how we are dealing with castilla players, to loan, to loan, to loan... and then none get back. If we are really seeing something special and promising in Carvajal so why we loan him !! we just have to give him chance to play in the first team. Throwing players in several teams to "Improve" is a big lie just to get rid of them.
Now, we have two oustanding LB who go forward and participate in the attacks, Arbeloa stick in his place to make balance backward and he's good at it, also SR is good at what he's doing in CB. The idea is to rise Carvajal within the first team and among this young players and trust his skills to improve in a good atmosphere and when time is up he can integrate the group easily.

Loaning politic was never successful in Madrid.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 am

Buy Sagna and sell Lass.

Honestly, that's it.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 am

if we win the cl this year, i'm convinced that mou will give our youth a chance....till we win la decima, promoting players from the castilla will just remain a pipe dream...once that is out of the way i expect the likes of morata, carvajal, sarabia and jese to get their chances. That being said lass and altintop need to be shown the door.
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:34 am

Carvajal will be a starter for most of the La liga teams

#just saying
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:48 am

You guys and your Castilla rambling.. On and on and on. Haven't you noticed how Mou has consistently ignored Castilla (barring pre-season)? Holding onto the dream that we're going to have some breakouts from our youth in the next few years is just silly. They're not good enough!

There's no new Guti or Raul or whatever in there at the moment! The last great player we produced was de la Red and that was years ago. Those fullbacks that you are losing your minds over are nothing more than prospects that will inevitably all turn out to be just like Miguel Torres.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 am

Mourinho not giving castilla enough opportunities is not because they aren't good enough rather it will be unfair to our back up players like altintop,granero,callejon,albilol etc.Playing castilla players ahead of back up players are insult to them.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 am

See that's where your logic is flawed. If a youth team player is better than the back up, he will play. It's not about insulting Albiol etc, although I wouldn't mind if he was dropped further back in the pecking order. It is about selecting the best players. If a youth teamer is better he should get a slot ahead of the backup player on the bench, and if the backup player's ego is bruised after that then he should GTFO.. But that is not the case. I can honestly say, I feel Mou doesn't care about anyone's feelings over the team as a whole.
The reason Jese Rodriguez for instance is not in the side is because he is not nearly as good as Di Maria or even Callejon for that matter, not because Mou does not want to hurt senior player's feelings.

The reason Thiago Alcantara is getting game time at Barca ahead of the sulking Keita is: that's right you guessed it: He is BETTER!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 am

kyle walker.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:56 am

Giovanni10 wrote:See that's where your logic is flawed. If a youth team player is better than the back up, he will play. It's not about insulting Albiol etc, although I wouldn't mind if he was dropped further back in the pecking order. It is about selecting the best players. If a youth teamer is better he should get a slot ahead of the backup player on the bench, and if the backup player's ego is bruised after that then he should GTFO.. But that is not the case. I can honestly say, I feel Mou doesn't care about anyone's feelings over the team as a whole.
The reason Jese Rodriguez for instance is not in the side is because he is not nearly as good as Di Maria or even Callejon for that matter, not because Mou does not want to hurt senior player's feelings.

The reason Thiago Alcantara is getting game time at Barca ahead of the sulking Keita is: that's right you guessed it: He is BETTER!

Nope man, I think you're wrong.

Not in saying that Di Maria or Callejon is better than Jese but in saying that the only way players should get to play is if they are better than the backup.

Busquets, when he started playing was nowhere near Toure or Keita's level.

At some point , when you're up 3-0 you have to realise that it's a great oppurtunity to give some youngsters some playing time.

Mourinhio has only resorted to using youngsters when there is a injury crisis or they are already established first team players.So guys from Castilla basically have to wait for injury to get a game. That's not the way it should be.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:10 pm

No one is saying a youth team player is currently better than a first team player. The point is that he can be if given minutes.

This is a simple idea, it doesn't require much explanation.

Or have you forgotten how much people wanted to kill Marcelo and Higuain when they first started? Now they're one of the squad's top performers.

Give talented young players time and they will mature into quality first team players. It's not difficult.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teza1992 Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

I agree with Geovanni, mou will not give youth a chance unless there's a sensational breakthrough by someone in Castilla. Why should he? He keeps going on how he won't stay, he was brought in to win trophies not to develop our youth.

Having a look at our youth no one screams world beater at me right now. Morata looks like he might be able to play at Negredo's level and the others are good enough to play first team football for the likes of Rayo, Getafe, etc.
Having said that Jese looks like the real deal, absolutely amazing prospect much better than Morata and if we sell/loan him it would be awful he needs to be developed within the first team and pick some things up from CR7.

Admitedly i've never seen Carvajal play but if he was as talented as people make him up to be surely he will force his way into the madrid team eventually...

Back to the topic

Sell
lass
hamit
granero
Callejon (i really like him, but seriously i don't see a future for him at madrid)
Albiol

Buy
Hazard
M'villa (please this should be our no1 target)
Neymar

Loan
Neymar(for 2years)
Morata (getafa for 2years than come back and may be be a 3rd striker)

Rotate
Varane(after selling Albiol)
Carvahlo
Sahin
khedira
Higuain

what we should be playing next year:
-------------------Casillas
Arbeloa----Pepe----Ramos-----Marcelo
-------------------------M'villa
-----------------Alonso
----------------------Ozil
Hazard---------Benz Crying or Very sad -------CR7

again all depends how well we do this year in the CL, get knocked out in the last 16 and expect Hazard, Neymar, Gotze, Maicon, etc. to be bought aand half the first team to be sold
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 pm

^

>Callejon understands his role in the team.I don't think you could ask for a better player who would be completely satisfied with a bench role.

>We are not buying Hazard and Neymar especially without selling Di Maria and/or Kaka.

>If we buy Neymar there is no way we send him on a 2 year loan

>M'Villa probably won't come and if he does there's no way he's going to be an automatic starter.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 pm

If Negredo or Soldado still played for Madrid you guys would rate them higher. When you play with better players you play better.

What kills me is that you guys don't even watch Castilla games or even watch games where youth products are playing.

Look at the last two goals in this video, who do you think that is? I bet he isn't a Cantera product, that for sure they suck after all. Wait? What? Is that Juan Carlos? And wait he isn't even the most talented guy in Castilla when he was playing?

Here's a game recently played by the U21 Spainish side. Glad there are no Real Madrid affiliated players there.

Hey Number 11 and Number 9 look like good players, I wonder who they are. That Thiago kid who is totally good enough looks on their level of play.

What? That's Sarabia and Rodrigo? And Rodrigo is even scoring the Champion's League? Wow Those cantera kids are not heaping piles of sh*t after all.

You don't watch Madrid youth play and yet you feel like you are qualified enough to talk about how good they are. You probably don't even watch Neymar, Hazard or M'Villa play and yet they should be number 1 targets. FFS

This "If they are good enough they will force their way into the team" argument is hilariously wrong.

When Raul started playing El Buitre was still the better player. Don Alfredo took a gamble on Emilio many years before. The point is you give them a shot. Maybe you get a Javier Portillio once in a while but if you keep an eye out for them you get your Raul's and Emilio's.

It's pretty sad TBH. Waiting for a teenager to be as good as a professional footballer for him to get a few minutes is the exact same attitude why we have trouble with the Cantera.

It's frustrating and you guys make it more so.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 pm

*kiss on the forehead*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender