'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires

+3
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires  Empty 'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/04/28/2461805/a-little-bit-of-redondo-falcao-a-guide-to-juventus-new-brazilian-
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires  Empty Re: 'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Sciacca Devi... Tell me where it says hmm he's a SS?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires  Empty Re: 'A little bit of Redondo & Falcao' - A guide to Juventus' new Brazilian starlet Gabriel Appelt Pires

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:47 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Sciacca Devi... Tell me where it says hmm he's a SS?

I mix them Very Happy Guilhere is the SS obviosuly Smile my bad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Lol nooo I believe he is DM
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:51 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Lol nooo I believe he is DM

His elder brother Guilherme has also signed for Juventus... what can you tell us about him?

Guilherme is different from his brother. He is a forward and he is a classical second striker. He's fast and agile and likes to dribble past his opponents.

Guilherme is the SS .. Gabriel is the DM/CM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Hmm my bad. I always though Guilherme was also DM. Anyway he's no good I don't think (: gabriel is the man!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:56 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Hmm my bad. I always though Guilherme was also DM. Anyway he's no good I don't think (: gabriel is the man!

Well gabriel asked Juve to take him brother to if no he won't come which is noble thing to do
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Hmm my bad. I always though Guilherme was also DM. Anyway he's no good I don't think (: gabriel is the man!

Well gabriel asked Juve to take him brother to if no he won't come which is noble thing to do
Not really. Guilherme has contract which has to be payed so let's hope we don't waste our time with him if he's no good just to keep gabriel happy. Anyway I hope for the best for both
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 pm

My mistake. I was told from Devi he was an SS in the past, but I was informed wrong and Devi mixed the names. Honest mistake, however the case still stands. Even if the better one is the DM, Marchisio and Vidal already take that one spot.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:My mistake. I was told from Devi he was an SS in the past, but I was informed wrong and Devi mixed the names. Honest mistake, however the case still stands. Even if the better one is the DM, Marchisio and Vidal already take that one spot.
I never said he would start. Hell pazienza will probably be ahead of him. But Gabriel just turned 18. He has time on his side. The midfielders id keep an eye on for us are

EDS (he's been moved to CM), Ga.Appelt, Giandonato
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh for sure, though I see more potential in Giandonatto. Being captian of the U20 in the past, his performances and his goal against Man U just shows how good he is.

I've lost complete hope on Marrone by the way.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Marrone needs to be loaned. I wouldn't lose hope. He's still got sometimg to give.

Giandonato I love (no homo) I've said many times that he's a great talent. I call him the Italian Fabregas lol an exagerration but I see similair traits.

One man to watch is Carlo Pinsolgio . My pick of the bunch and is even getting some playing time at Pescara recently. However with Branescu coming through it's gonna b a tussle between the two
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:22 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Marrone needs to be loaned. I wouldn't lose hope. He's still got sometimg to give.

Giandonato I love (no homo) I've said many times that he's a great talent. I call him the Italian Fabregas lol an exagerration but I see similair traits.

One man to watch is Carlo Pinsolgio . My pick of the bunch and is even getting some playing time at Pescara recently. However with Branescu coming through it's gonna b a tussle between the two

Agreed, he needs to be loaned, but I suggest a Serie B side and not Serie A. In Serie B, these days... our youth seems to be generated and grown more mature there than in Seire A or in our youth squads.

Same here, amazing talent. Some may disgaree, but I see a tremendous future ahead of him. People spoke often about Marrone in the past, but I've never been impressed to be honest. His U21 performances are just slim to average. Never even impressed in pre-season to be honest. Still hasn't made a name for himself.

Carlo Pinsolgio? I'm watching him very closely as I've been doing this past year with Pescara in general. So many youngsters to look out for. He's a great keeper.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Dejan you confused me now too haha
So, Gabriel is the DM, that makes much more sense

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:54 pm

So, Gabriel the DM, has been compared to Falcao? hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm

i think it is the Falcao of the 70-80 brazil
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Sorry Sciacca if this guy has what ppl say that he is the new kaka and redondo than Giandonato < Gabriel ...so far it is for me but ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:41 pm

personally i dont care about this titles new Kaka new Redondo new Pele or anything.so far when i see a player that he gets a title like this he usually doing nothing.

because i didnt watch this guys and i am note impressed but this titles also because special with Brazilian players i dont know why market is crazy and overated them too much.i will not say anything just wait and see if this guys are good or no.but atm Giandonato has show few things so i consider him better than any Brazilian guy with title as new Pele or anything.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down