Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal

+11
Zees
chad4401
hrealmadrid
SuperMAG
Pedram
EarlyPrototype
Seppuku
ijomer
Zealous
guest7
Babun
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal Empty Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:13 am

If you want to discuss other internationals in this thread, let me know eco smile

Joachim Low will start Goetze in Di Maria's position against Ukraine, it means Goetze deeper on the right with Ozil being more forward in AM role Very Happy If you ever wondered how our midfield would look like with him and Ozil together watch this match eco smile
The other guy to watch out for is Higgy. He needs every chance he gets to prove that he is qualified to be a starter. I expect at least a goal from him Very Happy With Di Maria injured, he'll play alongside K*nt eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal Empty Re: Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal

Post by guest7 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 am

Spain vs England on 13th too
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal Empty Re: Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 am

I'll discuss the France one of course... both U-21 and main team. Varane is playing in the Euro qualifiers for France U-21 and the first game is today. Super talented team this one and very fun to watch. On the main team, Blanc is now working on the details of his tactics for the Euro as opposed to just doing what's needed to qualify. Mainly, the attack is being built around Benzema. This week, he's had all the forwards and wingers practice how to get the ball to Benz in the conditions he prefers. Blanc feels he doesn't have the practice time or games to implement a system that players need to adapt to. Instead, he's developing a system that fits the players so they can just play their game. Good idea imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 am

sportsczy wrote:I'll discuss the France one of course... both U-21 and main team. Varane is playing in the Euro qualifiers for France U-21 and the first game is today. Super talented team this one and very fun to watch. On the main team, Blanc is now working on the details of his tactics for the Euro as opposed to just doing what's needed to qualify. Mainly, the attack is being built around Benzema. This week, he's had all the forwards and wingers practice how to get the ball to Benz in the conditions he prefers. Blanc feels he doesn't have the practice time or games to implement a system that players need to adapt to. Instead, he's developing a system that fits the players so they can just play their game. Good idea imo.
You can't suit all players this way. He'd have to choose his main backbone and then build around them sacrificing others eco smile
I'm happy for Varane he needs to keep his fitness level up for playing occasions eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 am

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I'll discuss the France one of course... both U-21 and main team. Varane is playing in the Euro qualifiers for France U-21 and the first game is today. Super talented team this one and very fun to watch. On the main team, Blanc is now working on the details of his tactics for the Euro as opposed to just doing what's needed to qualify. Mainly, the attack is being built around Benzema. This week, he's had all the forwards and wingers practice how to get the ball to Benz in the conditions he prefers. Blanc feels he doesn't have the practice time or games to implement a system that players need to adapt to. Instead, he's developing a system that fits the players so they can just play their game. Good idea imo.
You can't suit all players this way. He'd have to choose his main backbone and then build around them sacrificing others eco smile
I'm happy for Varane he needs to keep his fitness level up for playing occasions eco smile

Of course... he's picking Benz as primary for offense, Ribery as secondary and M'Villa for the midfield. Playmaker role is system-based because there is nobody that has dominated the role. I don't see that changing. Most defenses are set up the same way, so there's no need to really make decisions there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 am

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Of course... he's picking Benz as primary for offense, Ribery as secondary and M'Villa for the midfield. Playmaker role is system-based because there is nobody that has dominated the role. I don't see that changing. Most defenses are set up the same way, so there's no need to really make decisions there.
Is Ribery still hated in France? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 am

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Not really liked much. But most like me want him to perform. He can only redeem himself with performance. Hasn't happened yet. Blanc loves him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 am

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Not really liked much. But most like me want him to perform. He can only redeem himself with performance. Hasn't happened yet. Blanc loves him.
I think he is the last old school winger in modern game Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:12 am

Pipita is a beast for Argentina.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Portugal vs Bosnia, the most important game... :coffee:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm

We should start discussing Turkey as well, since two of their starters are on our team.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Seppuku wrote:We should start discussing Turkey as well, since two of their starters are on our team.
Sahin doesn't play Very Happy He wasn't called up Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Likely France lineup:

Debuchy-Rami-Koscielny-Mathieu
M'Villa-Martin
Menez-Ribery
Benz
Gameiro

Benz playing SS and M'Villa cover the entire defensive midfield.

Very interesting by Blanc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:Likely France lineup:

Debuchy-Rami-Koscielny-Mathieu
M'Villa-Martin
Menez-Ribery
Benz
Gameiro

Benz playing SS and M'Villa cover the entire defensive midfield.

Very interesting by Blanc.
His lineup was never that attacking eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Sportsczy tell us how Varane does when you finish watching.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Varane is a bit rusty... Doing well overall. But he's committed a couple of fouls and seems just a bit off to me. Granted, he has a new cb partner and there are 4 new players. Cohesion not quite there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah. Varane is off. A lot of approximate play so far (first 25 mins). Can tell he's not playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Varane is off as in he is not himself? or he got subbed out lol?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

He's not himself. Several approximate passes and a couple of late tackles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Varane improved as the game went on and had a very solid 2nd half. France u21 dominated... so there wasn't much to do. But he was imprecise early with his passing and that got fixed.

4 euro qualifying games, 4 wins, 10 goals scored, none conceded. Very good u21 team this one. best i've seen in a long, long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Spain U 21 has Sarabia in it therefore it is superior.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Rodrigo, ex castilla player scored a hattrick.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Yeah... Spain team looks great too. Germany looks awesome as well. U21 qualifying is strange though. Even if you win your group, you have a playoff game to make the tournament. It just makes your playoff game easier. Makes no sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:35 am

rodrego is scoring like crazy, i heard he is LF/CF now. another castila player to rise into this dark world.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Loool

Internationals: Germany, Argentine, Spain, France, Portugal 1320962531_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_1

http://www.marca.com/2011/11/10/futbol/seleccion/eurocopa/1320962531.html
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum