Players choosing Real Madrid: Money, Prestige or Glory Hunters? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Players choosing Real Madrid: Money, Prestige or Glory Hunters?

+34
BiasedMilanFan3
billionmillion
Zealous
LeSwagg James
DeviAngel
kiranr
Kev
Mamad
windkick
Lord Hades
chemicalboy99
RED
VivaStPauli
Magricos
VanDeezNuts
Doc
Lex
jibers
Yuri Yukuv
S32TABLANCA
Swanhends
Sushi Master
Jack Daniels
Magic Spray
Superstone Mariomintsch
Ganso
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
The Madrid One
urbaNRoots
Arsenalfaithfull
anirudhkitt
Albiceleste
Grande_Milano
38 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Players choosing Real Madrid: Money, Prestige or Glory Hunters? - Page 3 Empty Re: Players choosing Real Madrid: Money, Prestige or Glory Hunters?

Post by windkick Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:54 am

The Madrid One wrote:
Sepi wrote:Big club, pays top wages, and challenges for top honours.

what's not to love.
couldnt have said it better my self... the reply made by grande-milano is ridiculous.

money,fame, titles, same reason why others dream of playing for barcelona or united.

players want success, in one way or the other depending on what they define it by... money, fame, titles or all.

and anyways u come out as sounding too jelly grande-milano...

we have a better history than any other club in the world, we pay good wages, and we have the best coach in the world, what's milan going to offer? what are all the other clubs going to offer?

ud have to be blind to pick a club other than barca or madrid if ur asked where ud like to go. of course other factors have to be taken in.

I like how you keep saying titles players go to Milan. besides last year when was the last time you guys even go out of the first round of UCL? It's not common now adays for R. Madrid to win titles. So if players want titles they go to Barca or Man U.

If players want to have cash and want to have fame they go to R Madrid and Man City

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Players choosing Real Madrid: Money, Prestige or Glory Hunters? - Page 3 Empty Re: Players choosing Real Madrid: Money, Prestige or Glory Hunters?

Post by Lord Hades Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:07 am

windkick wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Sepi wrote:Big club, pays top wages, and challenges for top honours.

what's not to love.
couldnt have said it better my self... the reply made by grande-milano is ridiculous.

money,fame, titles, same reason why others dream of playing for barcelona or united.

players want success, in one way or the other depending on what they define it by... money, fame, titles or all.

and anyways u come out as sounding too jelly grande-milano...

we have a better history than any other club in the world, we pay good wages, and we have the best coach in the world, what's milan going to offer? what are all the other clubs going to offer?

ud have to be blind to pick a club other than barca or madrid if ur asked where ud like to go. of course other factors have to be taken in.

I like how you keep saying titles players go to Milan. besides last year when was the last time you guys even go out of the first round of UCL? It's not common now adays for R. Madrid to win titles. So if players want titles they go to Barca or Man U.

If players want to have cash and want to have fame they go to R Madrid and Man City

nah because unlike city , madrid have always been winning titles.. its in their history .. and players want to win titles here, because they know that madrid have been successful and have the capapbility to reach the top again..barca didnt win anything because 98 -04 but they still had some greatp layers wanting to play for them.. why? because they had already won titles, they were a big club and despite a few bad seasons had the capacity to win again... city on the other hand
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 am

Lex wrote:I'd love for Madrid to come out tomorrow and say they're going to cut all players wages by 50% and see how many are still there come next summer

Ade said he want to stay with Madrid even if they cut 70% of his wages :coffee: . but we didn't sign him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am

Grande, if Real Madrid offered you a 300,000 euro a week contract to play for them, you would go.

No ifs. No buts.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:27 am

Madrid are offering Hazard and Neymar 300,000 euros per week? affraid
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:45 am

Its widely considered for privilege for Real Madrid. Its individual thing but mostly its that ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 am

Grande_Milano wrote:I want to play...in a club...that won CDR that went under the bus :dance:

(Blah blah dont try hard on Milan insults, we are bigger than u anyway :dance: )

Madrid: 9 + 31
Milan: 7 + 18

Our penis is 15 inches longer than yours..

:coffee:

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:27 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:The amount of Jelly here is over 9000.

Aint jelly, misplaced you as most successful club in the world in 2008 :coffee:
Chilling and waiting to take over in CLs now to end the debate finally :coffee:

It will happen, you know it, I know it, nick knows it :coffee:

Day X :coffee:

How about you worry about trying to dominate your league?

*Cough* Juve *Cough*
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:32 am

Why does everyone want to come here? Same reason Tomas Greaveson is a household name. If you're at Madrid then you've made it, you're at the top. You've taken the scorching hot babe in the room home with you.

What can I say, Madrid just has the Mojo factor.

In the good times everyone wants to join because we're winning things by the bucket loads.

In the bad times everyone wants to be the guy that brought Real Madrid back to the good times.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 pm

I didnt know everybody wants to play for madrid. in recent history i see players willing to play for barcelona more than any club. even if you give choice for neymar he would choice barcelona. but of course madrid will pay more and they need him more
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

*Cough* Juve *Cough*

Get back to us when you eventually win a league :coffee:

Nah jk, in all seriousness, Milan are considered the most successful because us, and Boca Juniors, have won the most internationally recognized titles. By no means have we won the most trophies.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 pm

billionmillion wrote:I didnt know everybody wants to play for madrid. in recent history i see players willing to play for barcelona more than any club. even if you give choice for neymar he would choice barcelona. but of course madrid will pay more and they need him more

That's atm due to Barca's success, Madrid will generally get the most players because, A Madrid are the biggest club in EUrope, B they can afford to pay high wages.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:28 pm

jibers wrote:Madrid will generally get the most players because, A Madrid are the biggest club in EUrope, B they can afford to pay high wages.

Also, in thier minds:

'I want the money, money and the cars
Cars and the clothes, the hos I suppose
I just wanna be, I just wanna be successful
I just wanna be, I just wanna be successful
I just wanna be, I just wanna be successful'

:dance:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm

tbf all three reasons are a factor.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:01 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

*Cough* Juve *Cough*

u mean those meaningless club world championships where the likes of gamba osaka participate? those are more creditable than winning la ligas o r serie a or the champions league /european cup? lol

Get back to us when you eventually win a league :coffee:

Nah jk, in all seriousness, Milan are considered the most successful because us, and Boca Juniors, have won the most internationally recognized titles. By no means have we won the most trophies.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 am

Players choosing Real Madrid: Money, Prestige or Glory Hunters? - Page 3 2859867778
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Perhaps it's because they look at the average age of the squad and say, "hey, even 18year-old Varane is getting a few minutes. Age is no barrier. I just need to play well."
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3