What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays?

+3
uzonero
jibers
Superstone Mariomintsch
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which one is the strongest squad?

What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Voting_bar 30% 
[ 6 ]
What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Voting_bar 20% 
[ 4 ]
What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Voting_bar 15% 
[ 3 ]
What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Voting_bar 15% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Voting_bar 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 20

What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays?

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 15:33

sportsczy wrote:I'm the one who voted for Rome because I was a huge batigol fan and that side was just sex to watch...

I agree here and there's also your compatriot Van~Song Laughing there, the left wingback. How highly do you rate him, say comparing to Lizarazu, Abidal, Sagna, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Coentrao, and Ramos?

Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the best side of the Serie A glorydays?

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 20:13

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I'm the one who voted for Rome because I was a huge batigol fan and that side was just sex to watch...

I agree here and there's also your compatriot Van~Song Laughing there, the left wingback. How highly do you rate him, say comparing to Lizarazu, Abidal, Sagna, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Coentrao, and Ramos?

Other than Candela and Batigol, you don't like El Capitano? He played really well as a trequartista right. Since you idolized Platini, I guess you maybe enjoy Totti of that year, he scored bunch as well. The existence of a fashion model Nakata makes me like this team more.

Anyway, since I don't think anybody will respond if I make a new thread specifically about this, speaking about trequartista I would like to know about your avatar guy. I absolutely didn't have the ability to watch him live, so how did he play? From my perspective I think he plays deeper than Maradona and Totti. So, why did he have excellent goalscoring record, especially for your country? Did he make a lot of run to the box like Lampard or shooting screamers everywhere like Hagi or he simply just damn clinical?
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 1:04

Other than Candela and Batigol, you don't like El Capitano? He played really well as a trequartista right. Since you idolized Platini, I guess you maybe enjoy Totti of that year, he scored bunch as well. The existence of a fashion model Nakata makes me like this team more.

Anyway, since I don't think anybody will respond if I make a new thread specifically about this, speaking about trequartista I would like to know about your avatar guy. I absolutely didn't have the ability to watch him live, so how did he play? From my perspective I think he plays deeper than Maradona and Totti. So, why did he have excellent goalscoring record, especially for your country? Did he make a lot of run to the box like Lampard or shooting screamers everywhere like Hagi or he simply just damn clinical?

This self quotingthing is utterly lame, but I think the topic itself is cool so it should not go drown in the ocean of 2nd page cause I'm off after this. Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 3:09

AC Milan, of course.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 4:12

Roma ofc we even managed to beat the mighty barca 3-0 :coffee:

:lol!: @ 0.29

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 7:18

leemhuis wrote:AC Milan, of course.

How so, Sir? Yes you off course would not choose other than Milan as you are too hardcore of a fan. Very Happy If you look objectively, Milan is not the best from them no? I can be certain that Lazio and Juve of 98 is better. The question is about which side has the strongest squad and not who is the most dominating or most magically memorable. Afro Hah, still easy with this approach then, who's the second after Milan? :dance:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 9:11

In my neutral (slightly Milan-biased) opinion, I will divide it to two parts, upper and lower. Inter, Milan, Juve 02 are in the lower and Lazio, Roma, and Juve 98 are in the upper. The upper first, many have argued the Lazio is the shits, three members picked them. Then Juve 98 that was promoted so welly by Jibers (his words true though) picked by one I think Jibers and 5 other Juventini. Lastly Roma which were the best to watch for me and Monsieur Sportczy got two from the frenchman and the fonz who posted glimpse of the glory. They are all have votes and deservedly so.

But then you look at the bottom pole, Juve is fine they still got vote, Inter though somehow got as much vote as the legendary Lazio, and Milan very silently having higher then them. So we can conclude that the activity of the section is Juve : Milan: Inter : Roma = 6 : 5 : 4 : 1, with one guy voting for Lazio as unknown. And if you divide them again by clearing off coefficient than you will get to Lazio having most votes, followed by Juve 98 and Roma which proved my hypothesis and deduction about the sides correct.

Other than fanboism I don't know why the Milanese giants have that many votes. Okay for Milan rightback and overall attacking prowess is weaker than other sides. Weah was the Ballon d'Or winner, but I just think the others have better attacks. Inter is the reverse, their attacking is the best if you consider them individually, one of the best if looking at the attacking unit, one of the best GK, but the overall defense unit and the left back is atrocious compared to the others. Even Juve 02 who has less votes because of the separation of being in two dynasty is better than those two. One of the best FW line, best widemen unit, commanding energetic midfield, solid DF line although not spectacular, and the best GK.

It's down to 3, Roma and Juve have the same lineup and they both have no weaknesses, just down to a certain reasoning do you prefer style or result. Lazio didn't really ensure me that they're just the best but though the names might be unspectacular they also don't have weakness. Mihajlovic although slow was in perfect harmony with the best CB of the poll Nesta and then Favalli and Pancaro were also having their best years. The GK combined well with them and the DF line were pretty much safe. Then the midfield though might not have the best players were the best. Their mf is the most balanced and they had it all, a defense shield, a regista, and two dynamic wingers. They just cover ground, and perform the midfield duty the best. Then the FW maybe the worst along with Milan. So, then we add the impressive depth of Lazio. For a more terrifying front line you just replace Miha with Sensini, if you want more solidity and command you play Simeone, and if with all the midfield supplies you still can't score you bring on the magician Mancini. They're the 2nd best achieving team from the list and were just barely beaten by Milan a year earlier due to not being used in sharing focus in two competitions. So, yeah they have the edge for me. How about the reasoning of your choices guys?

Any particular fact, record, style that impressed you? Just share it with us
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2