Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
RealGunner
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Luciano Moggi found Guilty - Page 2 Empty Re: Luciano Moggi found Guilty

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Oh and in slightly related news: Twitter tells me that UEFA has also rejected Juve's request to have Inter pulled from the Champions League, though I haven't searched for that from a news source yet

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 am

vanharouva wrote:Been a long time since i saw so much incompetence in a forum. Nobody has a clue what the trial was about or even that Moggi is not the only one accused.

Still we comment.. :facepalm:

Go back to the Old Lady... Mr Intellectual. I'd rather praise these Interisti then you coming here and speak none sense. What did they get wrong? Their right even though I don't agree with them... Moggi is guilty, but not going to jail simple.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 am

InterMalia wrote:Already banned from football and now prison? Poor guy.

Luciano Moggi found Guilty - Page 2 Dumb

Not prison... Get your info right.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 am

zarola wrote:LMFAO why is the 4 months so damn random and specific...

I don't get why juventini keep bringing up calciopoli. If Italy paid the refs in a world cup or if inter paid the refs to win serie a / champions league I'd try to avoid that conversation from ever taking place ever again, but these juventus fans just love the embarassment. Good, I don't care if he still has time to appeal this five years because of the Italian law, obviously his lawyers aren't good enough to get him out of jail since Inter were the obvious cheaters yet Juve got relegated after "all that proof" Rolling Eyes

you are no longer welcome in the Juventus section :coffee:
PEPE BANS YOU

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:36 am

Luca wrote:
zarola wrote:LMFAO why is the 4 months so damn random and specific...

I don't get why juventini keep bringing up calciopoli. If Italy paid the refs in a world cup or if inter paid the refs to win serie a / champions league I'd try to avoid that conversation from ever taking place ever again, but these juventus fans just love the embarassment. Good, I don't care if he still has time to appeal this five years because of the Italian law, obviously his lawyers aren't good enough to get him out of jail since Inter were the obvious cheaters yet Juve got relegated after "all that proof" Rolling Eyes

you are no longer welcome in the Juventus section :coffee:
PEPE BANS YOU

Knowing what Pepe is capable of doing, I will look @ the brightside and thank God (Pepe) that banishing me from the Juve section is all that happened.

Pepe be with you. Neutral
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:43 am

Ok, fine, were softies. You can come back but you owe Juventus a compliment and an apology.

Oh and:

Proceedings in Naples. Official Company note

Today’s decision stated Juventus’ non involvement with the matters charged. The Club was taken to the court of Naples as civilly liable entity by way of objective liability according to Art. 2049 Italian Civil Code. The decision emerged from the result of a thorough hearing and from the analysis of all evidences, clashed with the reality of an inaccurate sports law which severely penalized Juventus, the sole club damaged due to the removal of two titles - following the victories achieved on the pitch - with consequent relegation and related extensive losses. Juventus will continue their legitimate campaigns in order to restore the equality of treatment.

Its not over

according to Article 2049 of the Italian Civil Code, corporations bear civil liability for wrongdoings committed by directors, officers and employees in performing the activities carried out for the corporation, jointly and severally with such individuals

I'm guessing this clashes with Italian sport law that is applicable but I cannot find the exact law, then it just comes done to which law holds more weight.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:44 am

i love this philosophy of some of the juve fans

"innocent until proven guilty 5 or 6 times (depending on Italian trials)"
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:56 am

Actually until the appeal process is completed its true. Not just for this case, for any case. The right to appeal to rule out judicial error and go through the hierarchy of courts.

So, I guess you love the philosophy of western law :dance:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:01 am

:dance: :dance: :dance:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 am

drinking
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:40 am

andiii wrote:i love this philosophy of some of the juve fans

According to Italian Law, not by Juve fans :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
andiii wrote:i love this philosophy of some of the juve fans

According to Italian Law, not by Juve fans :coffee:

Actually, innocent until proven guilty and the appeal process is common in many legal systems
but apparently, us Juventus fans own the philosophy, which I might say is rather gratifying :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:13 am

How pathetic is this guy?
He got his ass handed to him countless times on countless courts, but its great like this, every now and then we all get to be reminded of this thief, that way we will never forget and this way it wont happen again :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 pm

vanharouva wrote:By the way, has not anyone noticed what Zlatan wrote in his new book?

"“It was all rubbish, at least most of it,” wrote the Swede. “Referees did us favours? Oh come on! We fought hard on the pitch. We risked our legs and did it all without having any help from referees. It’s all a load of c**p.” -Zlatan

must have been all inter then because is carlo ancelottis biography he denies milan having any part in all this too, guess the juventus fans were right all along
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 pm

"carlo didn't admit they cheated in his book so therefore it can't have been true" :facepalm:

why didn't moggi do this before his trial? apparently all he needed to do was come out with a book where he said juve didn't cheat and he'd clearly be innocent, regardless of anything as unimportant as actual incriminating evidence
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Moggi is guilty Juve is not \thread
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:18 pm

andiii wrote:"carlo didn't admit they cheated in his book so therefore it can't have been true" :facepalm:

why didn't moggi do this before his trial? apparently all he needed to do was come out with a book where he said juve didn't cheat and he'd clearly be innocent, regardless of anything as unimportant as actual incriminating evidence
You missed the point, brah. :coffee:
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:22 pm

uh oh
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Wait, you're telling me there are laws in Italy?
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:48 pm

What's a moggi?
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I was hoping to see JNC's take on this as he has been Moggi's spiritual adviser through out his "ordeal".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Its funny how Van PM's me instead.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Its funny how Van PM's me instead.

Yeah, i figured if you and me was gonna start a war again, like in "the good old days", we could at least do it privately. You know, leave the other people out of it so they dont have to read all the bulls*it (like you vs "the fake fans" in the Juve section).

And that way your boyfriend dont get to join you in the "battle" at one point or the other.

By the way, i see you are driving people mad in the Juve section as usual. Congratulations. Seems like your goal is to create a Juventus section paradise made up of only you and your boyfriend (JuvenelCuore obviously)

Sciacca: "Im gay"
JuvenelCuore: "I agree"

Sciacca: "Im hetero"
JuvenelCuore: "i agree"

Anyway..

Obviously you didnt like the "war" away from the spotlights (PM) since you didnt answer me. Maybe you feel big and important here in the forums when everyone can see what you write. So a PM is pointless to you. Maybe because you feel important in this little world when you are so insignificant in real life?

Big with the keyboard. Small in real life.

vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Doc wrote:I was hoping to see JNC's take on this as he has been Moggi's spiritual adviser through out his "ordeal".

Ask and you shall receive.

Did I really expect anything to happen ? Of course not. Was it funny that Berlusconi resigned a few days after this happened ? Call it a coincidence or not, I know the economy and what not had to do with it, I just find it odd he made sure it was dealt with. :coffee:

Once again, the trial was flawed. Why ? Well, when you have the Prime Minister of Italia on your side, can you really lose ?

The jury was handpicked by Moratti, with some notable names off the top of my head being the President of Pirelli [the sponsor of Inter's kit] along with a senior partner of Telecom [a company that Moratti had a very large stake in], Federcalcio [FIGC Investigations] President: Borelli, a political associate of Berlusconi and discovered having meetings behind closed doors with Galliani throughout the trial.

So who was the Prime Minister ? Silvio Berlusconi. So what ? Well, he controls several TV stations, magazines, and newspapers, as well as controlling one of Italia’s biggest political parties [Forza Italia]. He used the fact that he controls the television broadcasting rights as blackmail. Ad revenues come from having televised games, and so, without them, every single team would suffer. He used this as leverage to keep Milano in the Champion's League, which, guess what ? They won the following year. :coffee:

Apart the fact that Moratti illegally obtained wiretaps, and Telecom employees were actually convicted for wire-tape editing a few years after the trial, yet they were allowed and Moggi's wiretaps were disallowed from the courtroom. Why ? You can figure that out for yourself. :coffee:

That is my take. I can expand, elaborate, whatever you wish. Just trying to multitask at the moment. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 am

vanharouva wrote:

Yeah, i figured if you and me was gonna start a war again, like in "the good old days", we could at least do it privately. You know, leave the other people out of it so they dont have to read all the bulls*it (like you vs "the fake fans" in the Juve section).

And that way your boyfriend dont get to join you in the "battle" at one point or the other.

By the way, i see you are driving people mad in the Juve section as usual. Congratulations. Seems like your goal is to create a Juventus section paradise made up of only you and your boyfriend (JuvenelCuore obviously)

Anyway..

Obviously you didnt like the "war" away from the spotlights (PM) since you didnt answer me. Maybe you feel big and important here in the forums when everyone can see what you write. So a PM is pointless to you. Maybe because you feel important in this little world when you are so insignificant in real life?

Gay references? What's wrong with Gays? You have a problem with them? I'm not one. Though from this context you might have some... though not an intellectual example to use... if you know what I mean... I thought you oldlady folks had more class. Bah, this just makes things look worst on your part. Shame on you.

Odd...

Did I agree with Fake italians? No.
Did I agree with him liking Pepe? No.

:facepalm:

Big in Keyboard, Small in life? Very true indeed with Mister Giuseppe. Very big words, calling someone a pedo' and harresing them on the net, though if he said that one to one? Uff... I don't know if he would be able. Maybe you intellectuals need a beer to take a chill pill. Meet up in New Yock, and watch Jersey sho'. You here me brah'? I'm learning new slangs...

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 am

vanharouva wrote:

Anyway..

Remind me again which forum has the ass and boob thread and a jerk circle with its members ? Every member there is practically a moderator or administrator and there is absolute no conflict there. What a joke you lot are. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next