Mazzarri: “Conte’s a fine manager” Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Mazzarri: “Conte’s a fine manager”

Go down

Mazzarri: “Conte’s a fine manager” Empty Mazzarri: “Conte’s a fine manager”

Post by anouarjuve Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Mazzarri: “Conte’s a fine manager” Milanesta-796711d8bf

Walter Mazzarri met the media earlier today ahead of Sunday night’s appetising encounter at the San Paolo. The 50-year-old sought to pay tribute to Antonio Conte’s side and admitted tomorrow’s fixture has all the ingredients of an intriguing contest.

Napoli have been involved in midweek Champions League action, with Mazzarri fully aware that the congested fixture list could take its toll: “To play to our best against the team at the top of the league, who have had eight days to prepare and are stronger thanks to their manager’s ability, we must hope to be able to regain both physical and mental energy, boosted by the idea of playing a great game.”

The manager offered words of praise for his opposite number: “Conte is a fine manager, he’s one of the new generation, and in addition to this he knows how to set his team up tactically. He’s also able to keep a strong command of his players. It gives me pleasure to see the praise for his work, because in him I see myself from some years ago, when I was in charge of Reggina.”

Mazzarri ended his press conference by underlining the need for a high-tempo display against the league leaders: “We know how Juventus play and we’ll look to try and counteract this. However, hopes and desires are different from possibilities and opportunities. We’re usually aggressive and able to play the ball around well, showing ourselves to be a complete squad. My hope is that we’re able to do it, but it’s not certain, because there’s another team who will also be aggressive, who know that an excellent performance is required against Napoli. This is another demonstration of the respect we deserve.”
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down