There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved

4 posters

Go down

There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved  Empty There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Juventus director Pavel Nedved believes the Turin club have what it takes to remain at the top of the Serie A table.

Antonio Conte's men are undefeated after nine games and have already beaten AC Milan and Inter this term.

Nedved is not surprised at the rate of progress in Turin and is expecting more in their pursuit of the Italian title.

"I am not surprised that Juve are at the top of the table," Nedved is quoted as saying on La Repubblica.

"Everyone feels this is something exceptional, but for me it is normal like it has always been.

"This season has turned out to be great for us thus far and we will not be stopping here."

The former Czech Republic international had words for captain Alessandro Del Piero who is expected to leave the club at the end of the current campaign.

"Del Piero is not going through a good situation. A player like him should always be playing. I do not like seeing him in the stands or on the bench," concluded Nedved.

Juventus meet Napoli in Serie A on Sunday night at the San Paolo.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved  Empty Re: There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Forza Nedved. It's a shame he's not still out there playing.

But, who better to replace him than Pepe when he's on the left side.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved  Empty Re: There Is No Stopping Juventus, Says Pavel Nedved

Post by Luca Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:35 pm

All Pepe needs is to decide to grow hair like Nedved (as Krasic foolishly attempted thinking that Simone Pepe would gift him with the divine secrets) and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two (Nedved and Pepe).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 am

Luca wrote:All Pepe needs is to decide to grow hair like Nedved (as Krasic foolishly attempted thinking that Simone Pepe would gift him with the divine secrets) and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two (Nedved and Pepe).

You just discovered the secret and outed it to everybody. This Pepe thing now cannot go on any longer. He has now been outed for the criminal that he is.

Pepe stole Krasic's identity over the summer. He dyed his hair blonde and grew it long to look like Nedved. Meanwhile, Krasic wanted a change and so decided to shave his head and dye his hair black to look more like Pepe.

So now, because of Luca, the secret has been exposed. The lies and the shame are now out for everyone to see.

We all know the truth now. Simone Pepe is actually Milos Krasic and Milos Krasic is actually Simone Pepe...

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down