Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012'

4 posters

Go down

Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012' Empty Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012'

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:28 am

Giuseppe Rossi has damaged the anterior cruciate ligament in his knee, but his agent assures “he will be ready for Euro 2012.”

The Villarreal and Italy talent picked up the injury during last night’s game with Real Madrid and reports vary on how serious the setback really is.

“I do not have precise details yet, as he is undergoing tests right now,” agent Federico Pastorello told Sky Sport Italia.

“I can confirm the anterior cruciate ligament has been damaged, though it’s not clear yet whether it was partially torn or completely snapped.

“The medics want to operate straight away, possibly as early as this evening, with the doctor who already performed surgery on the meniscus about four years ago.

“I spoke to Rossi a couple of times and it was a real surprise how bad the injury is, because after the match he was able to walk without any particular pain.

“However, when he woke up this morning, the severity of the problem became clear. He still seemed very determined and calm, as he wants to undergo surgery as soon as possible to begin physiotherapy.”

An injury like this could keep Rossi out of action for four to six months, meaning the European Championships are at risk.

“There’s another six months to go before the end of the season, nearly eight to the tournament, so there is time to recover,” assured the agent.

“I can reassure the Italy fans that he will be ready for Euro 2012.”
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012' Empty Re: Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 am

I do hope he recovers. It's always bad to see a players career messed up via injury. Like Quagliarella and many before him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012' Empty Re: Rossi 'will be ready for Euro 2012'

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am

Damn, if the ACL is torn then it is the same injury as Quags. Looks like it could be a 6-8 month injury. That's too bad. Well, if Quags can ever get to play maybe he and Matri can play their way onto the national team. I think Matri is a lock now, he is in great form, and Di Natale is probably next in line to take Rossi's spot. Hopefully we can see what Quags can do this year and then he may have a chance to take Rossi's spot ahead of Di Natale. Maybe...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:22 am

Tho, Quag felt the pain right away... while Rossi didn't which is odd, could be less severe.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 am

Why always Rossi?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:50 am

zarola wrote:Why always Rossi?

Why always me??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:00 am

its all about Balotelli in the end
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down