"I feel sorry for Newcastle fans, they don't know what a good keeper looks like" - Ali Alhabsi - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

"I feel sorry for Newcastle fans, they don't know what a good keeper looks like" - Ali Alhabsi

+2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"I feel sorry for Newcastle fans, they don't know what a good keeper looks like" - Ali Alhabsi - Page 2 Empty Re: "I feel sorry for Newcastle fans, they don't know what a good keeper looks like" - Ali Alhabsi

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:49 pm

No but I do have a bi-sexual girlfriend that invites her friends to my place for fantastical orgies. :coffee:

My sexy teacher also like to come as well. :coffee:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

"I feel sorry for Newcastle fans, they don't know what a good keeper looks like" - Ali Alhabsi - Page 2 Empty Re: "I feel sorry for Newcastle fans, they don't know what a good keeper looks like" - Ali Alhabsi

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:54 pm

We're like soul mates, you and I.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Zealous wrote:No but I do have a bi-sexual girlfriend that invites her friends to my place for fantastical orgies. :coffee:

My sexy teacher also like to come as well. :coffee:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:00 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:We're like soul mates, you and I.

There was a steamy erotica thread that was sorely missing your presence last night.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Whenever there's any kind of steamy thread, I'm there. Watching. From the bushes. Touching myself.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 pm

You tease. You know just what to say don't you. Embarassed
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2