LWL91
inderbaby
Soul
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Krasic - Page 3 Empty Re: Krasic

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Up to you, Milan is a great city. Driving from there and back isn't that long, however... driving in Italy is very dangerous... if your not use to it, good luck.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Up to you, Milan is a great city. Driving from there and back isn't that long, however... driving in Italy is very dangerous... if your not use to it, good luck.

I have driven all over the world...I should be ok :cyclops:

Just thought staying in Milan would be more fun for her as she loves to shop!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Then go for it, it's the fashion capital of the world. Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:48 pm

inderbaby wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Odd? The past few days, mister pingino agreed with me twice. Fab was the only one.

Other than that, you agreeing with me, has hardly ever happened.

As a majoirty though, most of the section does agee Laughing

Forget that crap!

Im think of taking my wife to italy for valentines day and want to watch a game Wink I am thinking of staying in Milan and driving from there to Turin to see the game on the 19th of feb? what you think good idea? or should I stay in turin?

The roads are very dangerous if you are a foreigner, you clearly have never seen them drive. They will pass you, cut you off, drive fast, etc. so you will not last a minute on the roads, especially driving on one-lane roads. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Odd? The past few days, mister pingino agreed with me twice. Fab was the only one.

Forget that crap!

Im think of taking my wife to italy for valentines day and want to watch a game Wink I am thinking of staying in Milan and driving from there to Turin to see the game on the 19th of feb? what you think good idea? or should I stay in turin?

The roads are very dangerous if you are a foreigner, you clearly have never seen them drive. They will pass you, cut you off, drive fast, etc. so you will not last a minute on the roads, especially driving on one-lane roads. :coffee:

Wow...only Michael Schumacher should attempt to drive there then! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:00 pm

inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Forget that crap!

Sorry for trying to help...

Oh wait, you like to live in the fantasy world. Too bad, that is the way it is. You will get eaten alive if you cannot drive properly. The roads are often winding with only one land unless it is a major street and people will overtake you on the curve and think nothing of swerving in front of you with less than a foot of space. Motorcyclists will swerve in and out of traffic so if you ever want to pass, you may find yourself running into them.

You think it is easy to drive there ? I pity you. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:08 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Forget that crap!

Oh wait, you like to live in the fantasy world. Too bad, that is the way it is. You will get eaten alive if you cannot drive properly. The roads are often winding with only one land unless it is a major street and people will overtake you on the curve and think nothing of swerving in front of you with less than a foot of space. Motorcyclists will swerve in and out of traffic so if you ever want to pass, you may find yourself running into them.

Coming from an 18 year old with how much driving experience?! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 pm

:lucas:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:11 pm

inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Forget that crap!

Firstly, children in Italia drive mopeds all the time, and I am no different, having learned locally when I was about twelve, but I was about fourteen when I actually went on streets, but not major ones as I was still underaged.

Secondly, my parents drive and where am I ? I am in the car. Not hard to recognize and know what is going on and in fact, I learned more than I would driving because I can look out the window, etc.

Thirdly, I drive there when I go, as I drive manual even in Canada because I learned in Italia how to drive when I went in the summers.

You are such an immature little child. Cannot believe this is a married human being I am speaking to. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Forget that crap!

Firstly, children in Italia drive mopeds all the time, and I am no different, having learned locally when I was about twelve, but I was about fourteen when I actually went on streets, but not major ones as I was still underaged.

Secondly, my parents drive and where am I ? I am in the car. Not hard to recognize and know what is going on and in fact, I learned more than I would driving because I can look out the window, etc.

Thirdly, I drive there when I go, as I drive manual even in Canada because I learned in Italia how to drive when I went in the summers.

You are such an immature little child. Cannot believe this is a married human being I am speaking to. :coffee:

Aww little boy on his moped hahaha! Did your mummy and daddy give you a little steering wheel to hold too when your in the car with them! :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:17 pm

inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Forget that crap!

Aww little boy on his moped hahaha! Did your mummy and daddy give you a little steering wheel to hold too when your in the car with them! :coffee:

So I am trying to actually hold a conversation with a married adult, and this is what it has disintegrated into. If you are going to pull the age card, at least be man enough not to report a post that hurt your feelings. What a joke you are. :coffee:

Oh, time to report this as well. Speaking of "Mommy" and "Daddy," perhaps you should learn to be an adult instead of a child. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:18 pm

:dance:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Forget that crap!

So I am trying to actually hold a conversation with a married adult, and this is what it has disintegrated into. If you are going to pull the age card, at least be man enough not to report a post that hurt your feelings. What a joke you are. :coffee:

Oh, time to report this as well. Speaking of "Mommy" and "Daddy," perhaps you should learn to be an adult instead of a child. :coffee:

Who said we are having a conversation...you just came in to mine and Tony's conversation with your worthless opinion to which I replied in a manner that I felt appropriate for someone like you! :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:28 pm

So you asked a Sicilian native whether or not he should stay in Torino rather than asking the person who knows more about Torino...cannot say I am surprised by your illogical nature.

Clearly you have not grasped the conventions and mechanics that are associated with a forum, so I will help you.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com wrote: Forum- A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

Key emphasis on open, and just in case, the good people at 'The Free Dictionary' offered to help you again;

Open- Accessible to all; unrestricted as to participants.

Now, 'unrestricted' means "able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restrain."

Hampered means preventing action or movement, so not hampered is the opposite.

I am taking this nice. and. slow.

Do. You. Understand. ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:32 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:So you asked a Sicilian native whether or not he should stay in Torino rather than asking the person who knows more about Torino...cannot say I am surprised by your illogical nature.

Clearly you have not grasped the conventions and mechanics that are associated with a forum, so I will help you.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com wrote: Forum- A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

Key emphasis on open, and just in case, the good people at 'The Free Dictionary' offered to help you again;

Open- Accessible to all; unrestricted as to participants.

Now, 'unrestricted' means "able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restrain."

Hampered means preventing action or movement, so not hampered is the opposite.

I am taking this nice. and. slow.

Do. You. Understand. ? :coffee:

Do you understand this...I dont care where you are native to! I dont care what you think or what your opinion is! I dont like you! I dont want to talk to you coz your a racist little boy who talks shit over the internet! Thats why I didnt ask you :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Shocked

Means I am watching
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote: Shocked

Means I am watching

If you are watching then tell me this bro! How the *bleep* can this guy go around the forum telling people 'go back to where you came from'

I thought there was zero tolerance to racism! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:44 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote: Shocked

Means I am watching

If you are watching then tell me this bro! How the *bleep* can this guy go around the forum telling people 'go back to where you came from'

I thought there was zero tolerance to racism! :facepalm:

Was reading all the posts and all threads. Well he is now he had enough chances :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:33 pm

So 18 year old Canadian giving lessons about driving in Italy, iv read it all now.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 pm

"The majority of the people in torino agree with me and tony" LOL

Now this is fact. Im sure tony can find a SKY report that confirms.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Laterz :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Fab's second goal achieved. Sadly, his first goal still seems to be mission impossible.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Fab's second goal achieved. Sadly, his first goal still seems to be mission impossible.

:shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:58 pm

I agreed because I always look at things from a neutral point of view and then add my own opinions to it. This does not mean you are right all the time.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:When anyone agrees with me, its a miracle

fixed :lol!:

Odd, you seem to be the only person, or let's say New Yorkers disagreeing with me. A majority actually agree with me.

Meh, doubt it. Maybe the TFC does.

Why do you keep bringing up the Toronto Football Club ? Antonio, did you get a director's role or something ? You should hook Luca and I up with some tickets !!

@Il_Pinguino: you should use the binoculars down below and try to find something you severely lack. :coffee:

In fact I'm in charge of ticket recipts, I can get you guys season tickets if you'd like. Does anyone else want to join? Preferbly those with low IQ's Laughing

Nice ! Though, give them to those with the lower IQ's as you said; MLS football is not the most intriguing nor tactical, so they will have no problem analyzing or keeping up with it. :coffee:

@Inderbaby: funny, because the 'majority' as you so loosely use it is used to define whom ? People on GoalLegacy ? The REAL majority [Torino natives] agree with the views of both Antonio and myself so you can keep living in a fantasy world where you and others here dictate what is right and what is wrong. :coffee:

The REAL majority is actually the fans spread out all over the world. They far out number Torino natives
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3