Sushi Master
Lord Spencer
Babun
Magricos
BAYERN_MUNICH
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 pm

white_star wrote:Exactly he is Polish and proud of it!! He was born in Poland then came to Germany got a citizenship and chose to play for Germany because he had mor chances of winning something!! It's called dual citizenship, lots of the German national team is made up of people born in different countries or have different heritage, he views himself as a pole and he is!

:facepalm: um... dual citizenship is when you have 2 citizenship's. Klose only has 1 citizenship, and its german. it's fairly difficult to get a dual citizenship in germany.

If he felt polish, he would be playing for poland, not germany :facepalm:

TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Magricos wrote: Why would he be offended with being called Polish when it's his birthplace.

because He isn't polish? when he goes to the border and pulls out his passport, what does it say? "German and polish"? No... it says "German"
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 pm

:facepalm: But he does have dual citizenship

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Magricos wrote: :facepalm: But he does have dual citizenship

Prove it
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 pm

I don't have to prove it. He also said when he was younger football wise I'm German and it was his dream to play for Germany.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 am

Magricos wrote: I don't have to prove it. He also said when he was younger football wise I'm German and it was his dream to play for Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Klose

doesn't say anything about him being a holder of dual citizenship.. however it does say that podolski has dual citizenship, but doesn't have a polish passport.

And to the fact that Klose doesn't want to be called german or polish, well, sorry, your citizenship says german, thus, your german
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:28 am

Even if he doesn't feel Polish (which he does, I've heard it in several interviews), he is still a Slav, thus seen as inferior. German Jews were also of German citizenship. Didn't exactly give them an easy time in the Third Reich, did it now? Idiocy.

Neo-nazism is not about nationality, it is about ethnicity.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:32 am

I doubt the Nazi's liked the Italians either.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:34 am

The Nazis and Italians were allies during the War, actually.

But really, Nazism is all just being an asshole. Hitler wasn't even Aryan and would have passed as one of the "inferior" races.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 am

Fascism is an italian product, actually.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 am

That's a pretty lame response, actually.

The Nazi's were allies with Imperial Japan as well. So, yeah.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:37 am

Yeah, that's the whole point. Nazism doesn't make sence. It's a stupid idea to being with.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:41 am

But they didn't share an ideology with the Japanese and that was only a mutual agreement with the US as the common enemy. Hitler saw the Japanese as inferior, and the Italians too to an extent (as they weren't a Germanic people), but he saw an ally in them given their shared ideology and their Roman empire roots.

Also, I said that fascism is an Italian product, i.e. they are neo-facists, not neo-nazis necessarily. So it doesn't matter if they would be hated by the Germans or not, as fascism is not actually exclusive to Germany at all.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hailwood Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 am

If it is a Nazi/Fascist thing, it may be illegal in Italy.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 am

hailwood wrote:If it is a Nazi/Fascist thing, it may be illegal in Italy.

Legally, it is, but you don't want to upset Ultras too much when ignoring them don't pose any problems. Once you upset the bee hive you WILL get stung.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by honduran09 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:01 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:
Magricos wrote: I don't have to prove it. He also said when he was younger football wise I'm German and it was his dream to play for Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Klose

doesn't say anything about him being a holder of dual citizenship.. however it does say that podolski has dual citizenship, but doesn't have a polish passport.

And to the fact that Klose doesn't want to be called german or polish, well, sorry, your citizenship says german, thus, your german
bro i could be wrong, but Im pretty sure when you are born in a country you automatically become a citizen of that country (not sure on the rules for military kids) now going by that logic Klose was born in POLAND not GERMANY so if he later goes on to become a german citizen he kinda has dual citizenship Im just saying...
honduran09
honduran09
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 am

Lol at Klose being offended for being called Polish.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 am

honduran09 wrote:bro i could be wrong, but Im pretty sure when you are born in a country you automatically become a citizen of that country (not sure on the rules for military kids) now going by that logic Klose was born in POLAND not GERMANY so if he later goes on to become a german citizen he kinda has dual citizenship Im just saying...
In Germany, it was normally required to renounce the former citizenship to get a German passport. People who are born in the Polish areas that were once part of Germany, normally get a German passport if they apply for it. In 2000, there have been some legal changes to make the naturalization prpcess easier and allow it more easily to hold a dual citizenship, but believe me, if not absolutely necessary, you really don't want to tangle with German bureaucracy XD

As for Klose - in the NT, he and Podolski often talk to each other in Polish during the game to confuse the opponent defenders. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:04 am

Di Canio would be soooo proud....
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 am

Nothing new really. I am surprised they haven’t attacked Cisse yet
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Nazio fans, eh. Meh.

Kind of in bad taste, but nothing really horrible, just shows what kinds of dicks they are.

BTW, fun fact: Poles with German ancestry like Podolski or Klose would've been considered "ethnic Germans" by the Nazis.

Idiotic, but why argue with crazy people? Surprised
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 pm

I got some weird lazio fan following me on twitter. Keeps asking ke
If I'm laziale. Weird guy, those fans are a Diffrent breed
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Classy as always from the Laziali.

They have an affinity for attempting to radicalize star strikers.

Poor Cisse will probably be excluded from that type embrace for obvious reasons.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:04 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Klose-wants-nothing-to-do-with-Lazio-fan-8217-s?urn=sow-wp5821
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 am

Nazio :facepalm:

Almost makes me feel bad that they had to win for Enrique to lose.

Almost.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 am

I think its endearing, and extremely uncomfortable in a fascist way.

But dont you guys get a feeling that lazio fans just do it so they can troll?

I just cant be angry at this team

Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose - Page 2 C_3_media_1045678_immagine
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next