Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most?

+16
SUPERCARTTS
urbaNRoots
Iceman
KMD
Emaharg
Twoism
Spider
EL Patron
Jay29
Sri
Artilleristen
REWB
Arsenalfaithfull
Quinten Metsys
Raptorgunner
MJ
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Summer Signing has Impressed the Most?

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 37% 
[ 10 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 11% 
[ 3 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 41% 
[ 11 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Voting_bar 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 27

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most?

Post by Eman Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Iceman wrote:Metersacker. For me, the fact that he hasn't had an "OMG, HOW COULD HE EFF THIS UP" moment yet makes him worth every single penny we have spent on him.
He slotted in easily, especially when you consider that he lacks communication with the rest of the team and is playing a high-line (which everyone said he would get murdered in).
Not to mention, some of his interceptions and tackles have been amazing.
Word.

Arteta has been solid but not awe-inspiring as of yet, Santos hasn't featured enough for me to decide on him, Benayoun has been what I expected the few times he's played, and AOC has been a shining talent but hasn't played as much as Mertesacker so I wouldn't consider him the best signing in terms of what he has already done for us. Obviously Park Chu-Young hasn't been given any chances, and Jenkinson has worked hard but he's been thrown in the deep end with mixed results.

Gervinho is a tricky one. He is clearly a highly skilled player, but I honestly think Arshavin has looked better when he has played so far this year and if it were up to me Gervinho wouldn't be starting as often as he is.

Per I think has given us the most on the most consistent basis, and without him we'd certainly be even more screwed right now than we are, so it's him for me.

Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Summer Signing has impressed the Most?

Post by Wilson37 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 pm

9 votes for Met.. Lol...
10 for Alex.. Yes.. The Arsenal Mentality...Smile
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm

LOL who voted for Park? lol, I voted Santos. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 am

excepting AOC confused LOOL ...none of em until NOW 2b honest ..in fact all of em seems to be wrong signs ..imo Embarassed

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 am

why was there a (lol) for carl jenkinson? he has impressed me imo.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 am

Besides the Marseille game, I wasn't impressed. I mean, he's got potential and all but as a signing, he's made little impact which is expected.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:38 am

Santos performance v Marseille wasn't promising at all. He should have been sent off in first half for the handball which would have been a 2nd yellow.

Arteta was very defensive v Marseille - though it looked like he has been asked to play like this. Would like to see more from him going forward.

Mertesacker continues to impress me whilst AOC and Gervinho have impressed me too.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2