This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

some positive things against Chievo

5 posters

Go down

some positive things against Chievo Empty some positive things against Chievo

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

i believe there are some positive things on this game

- What is really surprising me is that opponents are hardly scoring goals - I believe there is a huge improve on the line back

- There were some chances that were created and also lot of set pieces earned by JUVENTUS but the goal was still missing; I consider this positive because if players are more lucky things would have gone different

- I really like the MINDSET of players that CONTE has built - players didn't change the temperament for 90 mins they were always with high patience and focused on the game

- I believe that JUVENTUS are managing to play perfectly considering that there is no high quality wingers on good performance like; KRASIC, ELIJAH - I wouldn't exactly call PEPE and GiACHERINI a solution

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

some positive things against Chievo Empty Re: some positive things against Chievo

Post by Cotes Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 pm

True that conceding no goals is a +1
But I disagree about Giacherini & Pepe
They played well today
Pepe tracking back,had a good shot at goal & making that great cross to Del Piero...sorry he didn't score
Giaccherini played shortly due to a injury but he certainly left a mark as he came on making some good runs at the Chievo backline & having on of the best shots of the game...
A little more composure & he would have scored...
they are coming along real well...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

some positive things against Chievo Empty Re: some positive things against Chievo

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 pm

bro I am happy about those players considering they were planned for backups:

but on the wings we need players who throw more long balls; I am hoping that KRAISC and ELIJAH will perform

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:06 am

Krasic's days are over!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 am

If Elia and Quags are ever able to get into a game, then I think we are on to something. Being in first place without any contribution from either Elia or Quags is good news for sure, but at the end of the day our chances of winning the scudetto lie with Krasic, Elia and Quags being in the lineup, not our supposed subs Giaccherini and Pepe.

We will not win the scudetto if Giaccherini and Pepe continue to be first choices for Conte, we need Krasic playing at his best and Elia and Quags contributing. Hopefully Krasic gets back to form quickly and hopefully Elia and Quags are integrated into the lineup soonner rather than later.

And I understand Pepe is playing well, but we are not gonna win a scudetto is he is first choice winger. sorry.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:56 am

GiGi...I really don't see what the problem with Pepe is...
He's crossing good, He's dribbling good, He tracking back, He taking shots, he works like a horse & he can take free kicks...
I understand that everyone wanna see Elia...I do too
but the current form that Pepe is on...it is sure madness not to start him
Elia has to grow & yes he needs playing to time do so...
I think Conte should make Krasic bench & give Elia a turn as maybe Krasic poor form is a result of being favorite, so he gets complacent & don't see the need to impress as he did when he just got to Italty...
Non-The-less..I am willing to stick with Krasic until he gets back his form..
I ain't giving up on him...
Forza Milos Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:23 am

Our opponents know krasic's tricks Sad he dsnt know how to learn new method to pass his opponent
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 pm

guys I know he is not what he used to :

but against chievo the same matchday his father had a huge car crash and he was in hospital ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down