Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!

+5
Keyzar
pasquale22
Tomwin Lannister
CroInter
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!  Empty Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:34 pm

There are 21 players summoned by Antonio Conte for the trip to Verona. Surprises are not included in the list where the names of Elijah, Grosso and Toni. Here are the men available to the technician: Buffon, Chiellini Patience Pepe Motta De Ceglie Del Piero Marchisio Manninger Vucinic Barzagli Quagliarella Bonucci Pirlo Vidal Giaccherini Lichtsteiner Krasic Estigarribia Storari Matri
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!  Empty Re: Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Ellia is best Juve player on fm 12(only relevent thing :coffee: ) after buffon.

Is language barrier still a problem or...
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!  Empty Re: Conte doesn't call Elia,Toni and Grosso for Chievo match.ESTIGARRIBIA CALLED !!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:50 pm

If I was Elia I would be ever so slightly ****** off.

It's about time he started, it's Chievo for gods sake.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:51 pm

I am more than sure that Esti > Elia ...he will pas him I am sure
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Might become true within a couple of years but, Elia was the big left wing signing which was meant to fix us in that area.

pre-season football against Notts county is not what any of us had in mind for Elia.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:56 pm

TomJuve wrote:Might become true within a couple of years but, Elia was the big left wing signing which was meant to fix us in that area.

pre-season football against Notts county is not what any of us had in mind for Elia.

Conte knows best
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Elia potentially is our best winger , he played midweek so maybe conte isn't wanting to push him or mayb he picked up a knock. Elia will get his chance, no need to panic. Right now though esti deserves it, he played well midweek
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I am more than sure that Esti > Elia ...he will pas him I am sure

I too have a feeling that will turn out to be the case, i somehow believe Esti is more of a complete winger than Elia, that is based on the 2 to 3 games i watched about both of them.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:55 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Elia potentially is our best winger , he played midweek so maybe conte isn't wanting to push him or mayb he picked up a knock. Elia will get his chance, no need to panic. Right now though esti deserves it, he played well midweek

WRONG, he did not play midweek....

these games Conte is playing like I said and will always say will ruin him.

Now judge me all you will but some of you fail to notice [as I have been reading the "Conte knows best blah blah blah] that once a coach thinks he has found his winning bunch, its hard for him to settle for new players, as it seems now Conte's preferred players is Giach and Pepe, face it these guys are average as hell, and when we reach the maximum heist and the free fall starts [which I hope not for Conte] many of you will see the pt from where am coming from.

Its a shame, how long has Elia spent in Italy, 2 months that we have to use the same old reasons not to let him play. Fine he wasn't impressive in his 1st game, but was Giach any better?

same goes for Quags and Esti, Conte is using a system of call rotate b/n Elia and Esti and he won't even play them as well.....

like I said I hope it is an "injury" to Elia which I have unfortunately not read about yet anywhere so am liable to assume.

I find it amusing how many go haywire at news like

"Rhodolfo to Juve in Jan"

"Juve after Tevez"

"Casemiro blah blah blah done and dusted, June arrives on free"

what shows that Conte will even play them? what shows that he will not resort to the same old tactics he has adopted for Esti and Elia?

when these players become frustrated and leave, we will be stuck with Giach and Pepe again, and new players will never find as attractive because of our coach's behavior unfortunately.

/raises his glass in hope that Conte changes...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:10 pm

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Elia potentially is our best winger , he played midweek so maybe conte isn't wanting to push him or mayb he picked up a knock. Elia will get his chance, no need to panic. Right now though esti deserves it, he played well midweek

WRONG, he did not play midweek....

these games Conte is playing like I said and will always say will ruin him.

Now judge me all you will but some of you fail to notice [as I have been reading the "Conte knows best blah blah blah] that once a coach thinks he has found his winning bunch, its hard for him to settle for new players, as it seems now Conte's preferred players is Giach and Pepe, face it these guys are average as hell, and when we reach the maximum heist and the free fall starts [which I hope not for Conte] many of you will see the pt from where am coming from.

Its a shame, how long has Elia spent in Italy, 2 months that we have to use the same old reasons not to let him play. Fine he wasn't impressive in his 1st game, but was Giach any better?

same goes for Quags and Esti, Conte is using a system of call rotate b/n Elia and Esti and he won't even play them as well.....

like I said I hope it is an "injury" to Elia which I have unfortunately not read about yet anywhere so am liable to assume.

I find it amusing how many go haywire at news like

"Rhodolfo to Juve in Jan"

"Juve after Tevez"

"Casemiro blah blah blah done and dusted, June arrives on free"

what shows that Conte will even play them? what shows that he will not resort to the same old tactics he has adopted for Esti and Elia?

when these players become frustrated and leave, we will be stuck with Giach and Pepe again, and new players will never find as attractive because of our coach's behavior unfortunately.

/raises his glass in hope that Conte changes...

It's sad but true. same stupid attitude applied about Ziegler.
many clubs wish to have a winger like elia and we don't even let him play
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Esti will be BOOM

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:50 am

Giacc Pepe should start with esti coming on
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 am

Elisa not in the list,again..ENOUGH with the language thing!there's definitly something wrong with Conte!! Evil or Very Mad
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down