Juventus Deserve Serie A Lead, Says Bani Yas Striker David Trezeguet  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus Deserve Serie A Lead, Says Bani Yas Striker David Trezeguet

Go down

Juventus Deserve Serie A Lead, Says Bani Yas Striker David Trezeguet  Empty Juventus Deserve Serie A Lead, Says Bani Yas Striker David Trezeguet

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Bani Yas striker David Trezeguet believes former club Juventus deserve to sit at the summit of Serie A as he praises a confident start to the season.

The 34-year-old Frenchman, who left the Turin club in 2010 after an illustrious 10-year career there, has praised coach Antonio Conte for the work done so far in helping the team get back up to scratch.

Juventus lead Serie A alongside Udinese on 11 points from five games and Trezeguet hopes the successful trend continues.

"Conte is doing really well and he deserves to be in first place with Juventus," Trezeguet, now based in the United Arab Emirates, told Juventusmania.it.

"However, everyone needs to be patient as they are building something important.

"For me Juventus is a story of love and they mean a lot to me.

"I was there for 10 years and I enjoyed some of my best moments there. I was part of a magnificent team with great players by my side."

The Italian side meet Chievo in the league on Sunday, with ick-off at the Bentegodi at 15:00 (CET).
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down