Napoli & Juventus Will Challenge For Serie A Title, Says Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Napoli & Juventus Will Challenge For Serie A Title, Says Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi

2 posters

Go down

Napoli & Juventus Will Challenge For Serie A Title, Says Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi  Empty Napoli & Juventus Will Challenge For Serie A Title, Says Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:02 am

Villarreal attacker Giuseppe Rossi has voiced his opinion that both Napoli and Juventus have what it takes to challenge for the Serie A title this season.

The 24-year-old Italy international appeared to be close to joining the current league leaders in the summer transfer window, while the Naples side also expressed an interest in signing him.

However, Rossi eventually stayed at Villarreal as the Spanish side decided to keep hold of him after selling Santi Cazorla to Malaga.

"I think that both Juventus and Napoli are well equipped this term and they have what it takes to fight for the league title. They have great coaches and could go all the way in Serie A," Rossi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

The forward then went on to state that he is not thinking about a transfer, and added that Villarreal can still reach the Champions League knock-out stages despite losing the opening two games.

"I am only thinking about Villarreal. I don't know anything about a possible move to Napoli. I just want to do well in the Spanish league and in the Champions League.

"We can still make it to the next round. It's important that we get good results from the next two games against Manchester City. It won't be easy, though, as they're a great team."

Villarreal lock horns with City at the Etihad Stadium on October 18.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Napoli & Juventus Will Challenge For Serie A Title, Says Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi  Empty Re: Napoli & Juventus Will Challenge For Serie A Title, Says Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi

Post by anouarjuve Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 am

Juventus will challenge , no one denied that
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down