Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

+9
Great Leader Sprucenuce
sagnik92
Abramovich
Sushi Master
BeautifulGame
TheRedStag
joksa
EarlyPrototype
Giovanni10
13 posters

Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_lcap26%Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_lcap22%Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_lcap4%Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_lcap48%Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 11 ]
 
Total Votes : 23
 
 

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Just a little poll for fun. But seriously, who cares? I'm so over it now. A lot of my mates who support Barca have told me that they don't even need him. I feel like it has just been over-hyped. Anyone disagree?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 35

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Death sick of it, it is getting more annoying than the Pastore rumors.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by joksa Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 pm

If you look at the opinions of Barca fans in here or anywhere else it's quite clear that the majority of us think that there's no reason to get him now. I'm one of those too btw. It'd be for the best for all parties concerned if he stayed at Arsenal.

I'm tired of the rumors too but what makes them so irritating is that after every quote someone makes a new thread and then every fan says the same accusations over and over again. So if Xavi say "Cesc has Barca DNA" again we could just all ignore it imo.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by TheRedStag Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Not sick of it at all. Don't see why anyone would care other than Arsenal fans.

I can see how they'd be very pissed though
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:36 pm

joksa wrote:If you look at the opinions of Barca fans in here or anywhere else it's quite clear that the majority of us think that there's no reason to get him now. I'm one of those too btw. It'd be for the best for all parties concerned if he stayed at Arsenal.

I'm tired of the rumors too but what makes them so irritating is that after every quote someone makes a new thread and then every fan says the same accusations over and over again. So if Xavi say "Cesc has Barca DNA" again we could just all ignore it imo.

Well Barca players arent helping it much . Are they ? Queueing up to give interviews about Fabregas on a daily basis .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:37 pm

You would be sick. It would be like if, say, Kuyt was constantly linked to another club just for having played his youth there.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by joksa Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
joksa wrote:If you look at the opinions of Barca fans in here or anywhere else it's quite clear that the majority of us think that there's no reason to get him now. I'm one of those too btw. It'd be for the best for all parties concerned if he stayed at Arsenal.

I'm tired of the rumors too but what makes them so irritating is that after every quote someone makes a new thread and then every fan says the same accusations over and over again. So if Xavi say "Cesc has Barca DNA" again we could just all ignore it imo.

Well Barca players arent helping it much . Are they ? Queueing up to give interviews about Fabregas on a daily basis .

You do know that most of those are made up right?

(Our players do give uo such interviews occasionally, since journos are always asking about Cesc. I agree that they could and should deal with that better. But most of those Xavi "interviews" are completely made up).
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:40 pm

joksa wrote:If you look at the opinions of Barca fans in here or anywhere else it's quite clear that the majority of us think that there's no reason to get him now. I'm one of those too btw. It'd be for the best for all parties concerned if he stayed at Arsenal.

I'm tired of the rumors too but what makes them so irritating is that after every quote someone makes a new thread and then every fan says the same accusations over and over again. So if Xavi say "Cesc has Barca DNA" again we could just all ignore it imo.

There you have it folks, straight from the horse's mouth! Barca fans in general couldn't actually give a shiz about whether or not he comes. Honestly, what I've seen of Thiago Alcantera, he is ample enough back-up for Barca's attacking midfield- that kid is pure class already.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 35

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by TheRedStag Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Sushi Master wrote:You would be sick. It would be like if, say, Kuyt was constantly linked to another club just for having played his youth there.

Exactly my point. If it was Kuyt/Reina/any other Liverpool player I like then yes, I and many other Liverpool fans would be pissed off.

Question is would fans of other teams really be annoyed though? Arsenal fans, United fans etc. I don't think they'd really care that much.



TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Abramovich Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Its so annoying the same story every day.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:46 pm

joksa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
joksa wrote:If you look at the opinions of Barca fans in here or anywhere else it's quite clear that the majority of us think that there's no reason to get him now. I'm one of those too btw. It'd be for the best for all parties concerned if he stayed at Arsenal.

I'm tired of the rumors too but what makes them so irritating is that after every quote someone makes a new thread and then every fan says the same accusations over and over again. So if Xavi say "Cesc has Barca DNA" again we could just all ignore it imo.

Well Barca players arent helping it much . Are they ? Queueing up to give interviews about Fabregas on a daily basis .

You do know that most of those are made up right?

(Our players do give uo such interviews occasionally, since journos are always asking about Cesc. I agree that they could and should deal with that better. But most of those Xavi "interviews" are completely made up).

I am not just mentioning only Xavi though . In the last 3 days i have seen Iniesta and Pique saying how well Fabregas would fit into Barca set up .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Giovanni10 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but yes I do find it annoying because it clogs up every credible news site with the same old rubbish from last summer. A waste of eye-sight. Instead of trying to ignore it, I would prefer not to see it at all.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 35

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by joksa Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
joksa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
joksa wrote:If you look at the opinions of Barca fans in here or anywhere else it's quite clear that the majority of us think that there's no reason to get him now. I'm one of those too btw. It'd be for the best for all parties concerned if he stayed at Arsenal.

I'm tired of the rumors too but what makes them so irritating is that after every quote someone makes a new thread and then every fan says the same accusations over and over again. So if Xavi say "Cesc has Barca DNA" again we could just all ignore it imo.

Well Barca players arent helping it much . Are they ? Queueing up to give interviews about Fabregas on a daily basis .

You do know that most of those are made up right?

(Our players do give uo such interviews occasionally, since journos are always asking about Cesc. I agree that they could and should deal with that better. But most of those Xavi "interviews" are completely made up).

I am not just mentioning only Xavi though . In the last 3 days i have seen Iniesta and Pique saying how well Fabregas would fit into Barca set up .

Pique had an interview, I'm not sure whther the Iniesta one is legit. But as said, every time our players are interviewed they're being asked about Cesc. It'd be for the best if they didn't answer to those questions but sometimes they do. If you're being asked repeatedly about something you're bound to give your opinion at some point. Then the journalists just repeat those quotes day after day and fans are being pissed more and more.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by sagnik92 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 pm

we have seen it before :coffee:
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 pm

I was sick of it in 2009 now i want to choke Guardiola by the throat and get this Cesc sex fantasy he has in his head.

I dont get it ,if he want's some dominatrix why he does'nt ring up Rihanna?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68959
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by TheRedStag Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I was sick of it in 2009 now i want to choke Guardiola by the throat and get this Cesc sex fantasy he has in his head.

I dont get it ,if he want's some dominatrix why he does'nt ring up Rihanna?


Slightly harsh, no?

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I was sick of it in 2009 now i want to choke Guardiola by the throat and get this Cesc sex fantasy he has in his head.

I dont get it ,if he want's some dominatrix why he does'nt ring up Rihanna?


Slightly harsh, no?


Nope.......

These people should be incharge of the transfers and Guardiola should toddle off like a good boy and coach the team and have no say what so ever.

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? SandroRosellBarcelona

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Thumbnail.php?file=Zubizarreta_slams_Spain_over_Barcelona_players_684968685
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68959
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by TheRedStag Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I was sick of it in 2009 now i want to choke Guardiola by the throat and get this Cesc sex fantasy he has in his head.

I dont get it ,if he want's some dominatrix why he does'nt ring up Rihanna?


Slightly harsh, no?


Nope.......

These people should be incharge of the transfers and Guardiola should toddle off like a good boy and coach the team and have no say what so ever.

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? SandroRosellBarcelona

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Thumbnail.php?file=Zubizarreta_slams_Spain_over_Barcelona_players_684968685

Fair enough, as long as you only do a Homer.

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Kick Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:20 pm

I do like the fact it seems to be affecting the way Cesc and Arsenal plays.

But I'm sick of hearing about it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by baresi Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:55 pm

there should be an option tat says: not as much sick from threads on this topic.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by TheRedStag Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 pm

baresi wrote:there should be an option tat says: not as much sick from threads on this topic.

well said
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by jenno Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:58 pm

I have a solution for this "sickness"... just ignore these rumors.
Once he really joins Barcelona(or Real Madrid Razz) you'll read:"Official etc" and then it could be interesting to read.

I swear it works Smile
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by djoe26 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Iam really sick of this saga and it needs to end. If barca really want to buy cesc then they really should offer what he is worth and if they cant offer the right amount for him then barca should really tell thier players to shut it.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1747
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors? Empty Re: Just how sick are you of Fabregas to Barca rumors?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum