Keyzar
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
MMM
pasquale22
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant' Empty My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant'

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 am

Note: let's keep it civil , if I see this get locked because of some dooshbags acting like sissy girls I will not be happy!! Haha. I've been warned any people who argue will result In this thread being locked. Show your pride for juve here and let everyone know what juve means to u

Now it seems theres some tension here, first of all juve inter is the biggest rivalry in Europe. After calciopoli and us being wrongly treated in the trial us juve fans have every right To be upset and have some anger to them, in the end that's rivalry and what makes Calcio so great. Those who comment and say (mostly non juve fans) ohh u fans are still sulking blah blah blah. Don't speak if you don't know what you are saying. We know we deserve better treatment from the Italian Fa as does platini, agnelli, uefa.

We are first and yes we can be arrogant at times by saying we are the best and we can get overly excited at times but it's this pride and belief that we should always be no1 that is the reason we are still hovering above everyone else in serie a. This club could've easily have fallen further if not for our fans pushing for results and maintaining that winning spirit over the years. People like ale, Buffon, chiellini, marchisio , conte understand the juve spirit and are helping to bring it back not too mention agnelli who has worked wonders for us since joining. It's these faces that make us proud to be juventini and it's people like them that carry the juve spirit and they are helping bring it to new players. Words will not explain my joy if I see someone like del piero win a scudetto in possibly his last time,
More than ever I want to see a smile back on his face because after all hes been through and the way he has led our club over these years is remarkable. I can honestly say that without his leadership and presence over this post calciopoli era I don't think we would ever be in the position we are In today

We are juventini, the proud supporters of the no1 club in the history of Calcio, one of the leading clubs in european history and recognizable around the world, we deserve the best and as conte said we must act like a big team and have the spirit of a small one, it's this attitude of never say die that's bringing us back and it's this attitude that over 100 years of this club existing that keeps our heart bleeding black and white

JUVE PER SEMPRE Smile

Last edited by pasquale22 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant' Empty Re: My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant'

Post by MMM Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:18 am

I like it when they call us "Arrogant"!!! cause we have every right to be...
We are Juventini and that speaks for itself...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant' Empty Re: My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:23 am

nice u had ur two cents bro ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm

inb4crointer/troll comes in banana
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm

MMM wrote:I like it when they call us "Arrogant"!!! cause we have every right to be...
We are Juventini and that speaks for itself...

Yet another legend! cheers
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 am

you got off topic fast man, it started with why we all think your arrogant and it ended with you talking aout how team spirit and players sticking around after you were"robbed"of your titles
anyway an interesting rant none the less
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:07 am

Arrogant ?? I've never seen anyone call you guys arrogant.. it's more like "stupid" that comes up by most people around here.
Judging by this thread it's easy to see why lol.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:50 am

delaurentishotz wrote:Arrogant ?? I've never seen anyone call you guys arrogant.. it's more like "stupid" that comes up by most people around here.

/troll, warning level 100% Shocked
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:22 am

delaurentishotz wrote:Arrogant ?? I've never seen anyone call you guys arrogant.. it's more like "stupid" that comes up by most people around here.

go *bleep* yourself
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:40 am

here we go!!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:41 am

fatman123 wrote:you got off topic fast man, it started with why we all think your arrogant and it ended with you talking aout how team spirit and players sticking around after you were"robbed"of your titles
I was talking about why we are so arrogant at times. That team and never say die attitude is what prompts us to act like winners . Us juventini don't accept when we lose and it's that spirit that has kept this club in tact
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:42 am

Btw read note: at the top of the thread, next person to act negatively will probably lead to this thread being locked.

I had to convince Devi to unlock this thread because he locked it at first. Show some respect for me guys and dont troll. Please
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:43 am

fatman123 wrote:here we go!!

what's with u scratch
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:55 am

pasquale22 wrote:
fatman123 wrote:you got off topic fast man, it started with why we all think your arrogant and it ended with you talking aout how team spirit and players sticking around after you were"robbed"of your titles
I was talking about why we are so arrogant at times. That team and never say die attitude is what prompts us to act like winners . Us juventini don't accept when we lose and it's that spirit that has kept this club in tact
well..........................................i guess everyones entitled to an opinion
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 am

just go to goal.com,juve news and read some comments
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Reporting in :coffee:

Arrogant? lol, and i never use "lol" but this really calls for it.

When did anyone ever called you guys that?
Iv heard a lot of names for Juve fans here but 'arrogant' no.

Anyways this was once amazing place, but 80% of good posters with brains left unfourtenatly. And before i was never called a troll or such, wonder why scratch

But those 80% are fkn pus****, they encountered some "bad posters" in Juve section, and 1st thing they do they run away instead of staying and rooting them out, if you guys are reading this, you are bunch of puss*** :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 pm

CroInter wrote:Reporting in :coffee:

Anyways this was once amazing place, but 80% of good posters with brains left unfourtenatly. And before i was never called a troll or such, wonder why scratch

But those 80% are fkn pus****, they encountered some "bad posters" in Juve section, and 1st thing they do they run away instead of staying and rooting them out, if you guys are reading this, you are bunch of puss*** :coffee:

Nice, so am I a pu**y? :coffee:

I still post on GL if anybody hasn't noticed.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:41 pm

7amood11 wrote:

For me yes, everyone who left are :coffee:

Yes dude you post here, but like what now? Post here and there every few days, cmon man. All of you should have stayed and "fight" the bad apples.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:02 pm

CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Yes dude you post here, but like what now? Post here and there every few days, cmon man. All of you should have stayed and "fight" the bad apples.

I don't post much because of the amount of work I have... I'm staying and will post normally later on :coffee:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey crointer did u read what I said about this thread being locked? Thanks bro thanks alot
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 pm

7amood11 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

I don't post much because of the amount of work I have... I'm staying and will post normally later on :coffee:
cheers cheers cheers
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 pm

7amood11 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

In that case sry for calling you pus**, but i still stand that rest of them are.

pasquale22 wrote:Hey crointer did u read what I said about this thread being locked? Thanks bro thanks alot

Sry man, i dont think it will be locked now coz of what i wrote, i just said what everyone thinks :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:40 pm

To answer your question yes we were called arrogant . And Devi trusted me when I told him nobody would troll on this thread yet some have proved me wrong. Sorry Devi
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 pm

with cro on a few things here but the only one ill talk about is this arrogant thing, ive never though of juve fans as arrogant, sure as hell youre different from the rest but i wont go into it too much, wouldnt want to lock your thread
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:49 pm

pasquale22 wrote:To answer your question yes we were called arrogant . And Devi trusted me when I told him nobody would troll on this thread yet some have proved me wrong. Sorry Devi

Nobady is trolling here, i have no idea why are you so sensitive.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum