Keyzar
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
MMM
pasquale22
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant' - Page 2 Empty Re: My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant'

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:49 pm

pasquale22 wrote:To answer your question yes we were called arrogant . And Devi trusted me when I told him nobody would troll on this thread yet some have proved me wrong. Sorry Devi

Nobady is trolling here, i have no idea why are you so sensitive.

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant' - Page 2 Empty Re: My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant'

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Yes we were called arrogant, I could link you but I don't want to rat the person out. People always tell us we have changed and the juve section is good anymore. What are you trying to say about the current posters?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Yes we were called arrogant, I could link you but I don't want to rat the person out. People always tell us we have changed and the juve section is good anymore. What are you trying to say about the current posters?

you cooperate and coexist like oil and water
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:00 pm

fatman123 wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Yes we were called arrogant, I could link you but I don't want to rat the person out. People always tell us we have changed and the juve section is no good anymore. What are you trying to say about the current posters?

haha...........
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Yes we were called arrogant, I could link you but I don't want to rat the person out. People always tell us we have changed and the juve section is good anymore. What are you trying to say about the current posters?

Im trying to say that most of current posters are not as good as the one that left? Why would that be trolling?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Well I dont think those comments r necessary. The forum is what it is. Do u see us telling u how bad the inter section is ??
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:17 pm

keep it calm and not trolling and quiet !

cro ur da boss ! Smile

Last edited by DeviAngel on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 pm

youre better off without the posters who left
your most respected poster once had a social experiment where he convinced the weak minded to leave the forum [ they thought for good] for some contrived reason ffs.. better off gone imo
juve section was once great but that was because you all assumed youd be back on top again soon
everything became the final piece of the jigsaw..when others looked at the progress and doubted it, some of the old guard saw this as treason [ wrongly so] and the cracks appeared.
the future didnt pan out like certain posters thought it would in 08 and they couldnt take it

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:24 pm

cyberman wrote:youre better off without the posters who left
your most respected poster once had a social experiment where he convinced the weak minded to leave the forum [ they thought for good] for some contrived reason ffs.. better off gone imo
juve section was once great but that was because you all assumed youd be back on top again soon
everything became the final piece of the jigsaw..when others looked at the progress and doubted it, some of the old guard saw this as treason [ wrongly so] and the cracks appeared.
the future didnt pan out like certain posters thought it would in 08 and they couldnt take it

Well some of the old guard ( me and few ) never did its character into question but we can't judge those who left its their choice if they feel better there than I am glad for them if not well dunno what to say. If we conitnue like this ( juventus fc) than it will be good section once again but there were times when we didn't win and we were joking and calm well ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:30 pm

fatman123 wrote:

you know you'd make a great juve fan, honestly you should start posting in the juve section more

^ :coffee: (sciacca mode)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:47 pm

cyberman wrote:youre better off without the posters who left

wat

The old guard had a distinctive group character and everyone who joined the section behaved in such manner.Then the new guard(Sciacca's and Juvenelcuore's) brought a new character and Juve section developed MPD(multiple personality disorder).Then nature took it's course...Just like when you plant fine English grass in a wild field,it get's taken over by dominant weeds.

I spit on Juve section :coffee: (not Devi).Used to really love it here...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:43 pm

this is the most depressing thread ever

even CYBERMAN tells it like it is without trolling the section... everyone is so goddamn sensitive to name calling and hurt feelings that they cant even begin to argue, debate, or talk about difference of opinion.

and yes, Cro, I agree with you. I left to the other forum for a minute, but realized tat I was being a pussy by just leaving for a place where no one argues, no one fights, everything is sunshine and rainbows. Its nice, but for real... u post something, everyone agrees with it, 7-8 posts later, thread is dead...

i really feel like if everyone werent so sensitive, thngs would be alot better around here
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:36 pm

king_alex10 wrote:this is the most depressing thread ever

even CYBERMAN tells it like it is without trolling the section... everyone is so goddamn sensitive to name calling and hurt feelings that they cant even begin to argue, debate, or talk about difference of opinion.

and yes, Cro, I agree with you. I left to the other forum for a minute, but realized tat I was being a pussy by just leaving for a place where no one argues, no one fights, everything is sunshine and rainbows. Its nice, but for real... u post something, everyone agrees with it, 7-8 posts later, thread is dead...

i really feel like if everyone werent so sensitive, thngs would be alot better around here

THIS.

I honestly believe if people were not sensitive and took things seriously, this section would have an epic place to be as it was previously, come on people, this is a forum and it is supposed be a virtual world where excitement is sought for, let people have different opinions, let them argue, let fight(virtually), let the old classic battle resume once again, let the place rock, that is what made this place so pleasing, now all that has gone, it is dull, everyone appeases others with his posts and comments, now we are like a modest virgin girl who sees and does no harm, administrators should not spoil the party with swift bans and warnings, let the legendary battles resume!.......

I am spoiling for a keyboard battle with Interisti and one milanista who happens to be the only Milan fan i don't like on this forum Evil or Very Mad
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juv3holic Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Ok, I'm here to tell my mind.

I consider myself part of the "old guard" since I've been in the forums since before the makeover of the goal.com forums. Maybe I don't have a recognized name like 7amood11 or Giu but I like to think I used to contribute something to this forums.

What's different now from what it used to be is that we used to have informed posters who wouldn't call on something just because they felt like it. People used to do some research before making an statement and would often refer to stats or specific games instead of just relying on personal opinions or past grudges. We also used to differ on a respectful manner instead of the coffemug or facepalm smileys. "I don't agree with you because of this and because of this" it's more respectful in my eyes than the now usual "facepalm this guy doesn't know what he's talking about". I remember arguments ending in "You're completely right and I was wrong, thank you for teaching me something new." Ok, maybe not on those exact words but you know what I meant.

I congratulated Inter on their treble winning season on their section and on our section and it was appreciated even though my username is juv3holic. I don't care much about Inter but when credit is due, is due. Yes, some posters can be douchbags sometimes but that's not really a reason to lower ourselves to their levels and start calling names also.

I've even seen some of our own juventinis fighting each other in a silly inmature matter and it's hard for me to understand why we were united in our hardest times and torn apart when we are finally back on top.

I may not post here as much but I follow it constantly. This is my best source for Juventus news and sometimes I have fun reading some debates. I contribute when I feel I can but I don't as much cause I just feel like getting called names for some personal feelings towards some directors, coaches or players.

There, I said it.

On another topic: GRANDE VENEZUELAAAA NO JODAAAA!! Venezuela 1 - 0 Argentina.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm

good thing I was in b4 cro/troll
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:33 pm

elmystique wrote:good thing I was in b4 cro/troll

Let him come, i would be more than glad to show him his way back to jail ( you get what i mean) :coffee:
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Keyzar wrote:

Let him come, i would be more than glad to show him his way back to jail ( you get what i mean) :coffee:

to jail with this go*t?

My 2 cents on people who call us juventini 'arrogant' - Page 2 Goat

classy goat AYE?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

elmystique wrote:
Keyzar wrote:

to jail with this go*t?

classy goat AYE?

Hahah, hell no, Baraja is too dignified to accompany him there Twisted Evil
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Keyzar wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Keyzar wrote:

to jail with this go*t?

classy goat AYE?

Hahah, hell no, Baraja is too dignified to accompany him there Twisted Evil

:bow: :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 pm

elmystique wrote:
Keyzar wrote:

to jail with this go*t?

classy goat AYE?

I would share a prison cell with that goat any day. Twisted Evil
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 pm

juv3holic wrote:Ok, I'm here to tell my mind.

I consider myself part of the "old guard" since I've been in the forums since before the makeover of the goal.com forums. Maybe I don't have a recognized name like 7amood11 or Giu but I like to think I used to contribute something to this forums.

What's different now from what it used to be is that we used to have informed posters who wouldn't call on something just because they felt like it. People used to do some research before making an statement and would often refer to stats or specific games instead of just relying on personal opinions or past grudges. We also used to differ on a respectful manner instead of the coffemug or facepalm smileys. "I don't agree with you because of this and because of this" it's more respectful in my eyes than the now usual "facepalm this guy doesn't know what he's talking about". I remember arguments ending in "You're completely right and I was wrong, thank you for teaching me something new." Ok, maybe not on those exact words but you know what I meant.

I congratulated Inter on their treble winning season on their section and on our section and it was appreciated even though my username is juv3holic. I don't care much about Inter but when credit is due, is due. Yes, some posters can be douchbags sometimes but that's not really a reason to lower ourselves to their levels and start calling names also.

I've even seen some of our own juventinis fighting each other in a silly inmature matter and it's hard for me to understand why we were united in our hardest times and torn apart when we are finally back on top.

I may not post here as much but I follow it constantly. This is my best source for Juventus news and sometimes I have fun reading some debates. I contribute when I feel I can but I don't as much cause I just feel like getting called names for some personal feelings towards some directors, coaches or players.

There, I said it.

On another topic: GRANDE VENEZUELAAAA NO JODAAAA!! Venezuela 1 - 0 Argentina.

Very nice. Very nice indeed. +1
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 pm

TomJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Keyzar wrote:

to jail with this go*t?

classy goat AYE?

I would share a prison cell with that goat any day. Twisted Evil

where have u been these days bro? been a while but YES YES the above statement Razz Razz
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2