Ganso
Interista809
Great Leader Sprucenuce
OLpower
Babun
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barca make losses despite CL triumph ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca make losses despite CL triumph !

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 pm

joksa wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:This includes bank and debt repayments... just saying :coffee:

Yep. Basically we had some losses because we payed off huge amounts of debt. It'll show as loan payments in our financial statement which is a good thing.

Alfred's point is valid too :coffee:

Yeah the club is moving in the right direction. Need to make sure no more Ibra transfers happen in the next five years and the club should be a marketable machine.

I-no wrote:how can a club spend when they make losses?? how much did they earn last year?

They lost 90m if my memory serves me right. Mostly due to Ibra transfer.

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Barca make losses despite CL triumph ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca make losses despite CL triumph !

Post by Doc Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:Actually this loss is nothing as long as they keep winning.The real loss if my team spend 1 billion and only win broken copa del ray..

I see what you did there and I approve sir. Damn Madridista dogs.......... Twisted Evil
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:Actually this loss is nothing as long as they keep winning.The real loss if my team spend 1 billion and only win broken copa del ray..

Although we have one of the best financial positions in Europe. Financial Fair Play will change a lot
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:

Although we have one of the best financial positions in Europe. Financial Fair Play will change a lot

Lol barcelona will be debt free with in 3 years..they got quite young team bar CP,Xavi,abidal..they got world best youth academy.
there should not be any problem if financial fair play come..

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:06 pm

theyre in way better shape than us, lulz
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

I-no wrote:how can a club spend when they make losses?? how much did they earn last year?

We had income of 420M. Net losses were around 21M according to the official Barca site http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/club/club_avui/informacio_corporativa/situacio_economica/situacio_economica.html

@ the spending question, losses are taken away from the own capital in your balance sheet, thus it decreases the balance value. (I'm not sure on the exact words here, I just tried to translate the Finnish terms into English).

Let's take an example from the real-life companies: If a company makes major investments (buys another company, builds a new factory etc.) or pays of it's debts (as we did) it'll be reflected as expense in the income statement. Thus the net result of that year is likely to be negative when in fact the said company has invested/paid of it's loans and interests, which is a good thing in the long run.

Our self-sufficiency rate is considerably better now.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:12 pm

We had income of 420M. Net losses were around 21M according to the official Barca site http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/club/club_avui/informacio_corporativa/situacio_economica/situacio_economica.html

@ the spending question, losses are taken away from the own capital in your balance sheet, thus it decreases the balance value. (I'm not sure on the exact words here, I just tried to translate the Finnish terms into English).

Let's take an example from the real-life companies: If a company makes major investments (buys another company, builds a new factory etc.) or pays of it's debts (as we did) it'll be reflected as expense in the income statement. Thus the net result of that year is likely to be negative when in fact the said company has invested/paid of it's loans and interests, which is a good thing in the long run.

Our self-sufficiency rate is considerably better now.

Edit: Doesn't mean that our economical situation is brilliant though. For from it tbh. We should be a bit more careful with our spending, something which the current board has promised to do. First thing to do would be not to waste 40M on Cesc.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm

& They say they can afford Cesc
Barca make losses despite CL triumph ! - Page 2 Yao-ming-meme
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2