Pedram
Sushi Master
StevieRayVaughan
Lord Hades
Lex
emassy
13 posters

Go down

3 reasons why real madrid will triumph if they meet barca in CL final Empty 3 reasons why real madrid will triumph if they meet barca in CL final

Post by emassy Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 am

1. Jose mourinho has not lost a cup final
2. Jose mourinho is the only manager to get pep's barca defeated in a cup final
3. Last cup final was in the copa del rey which he won.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

3 reasons why real madrid will triumph if they meet barca in CL final Empty Re: 3 reasons why real madrid will triumph if they meet barca in CL final

Post by Lex Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 am

Isn't Mou also the manager to have lost the most Clasicos in recent times?

Football will definitely lose if either team gets their mitts on the trophy this year
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

3 reasons why real madrid will triumph if they meet barca in CL final Empty Re: 3 reasons why real madrid will triumph if they meet barca in CL final

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 am

please dont knee jerk lol lest it backfires on us
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:21 am

In a one-off game (in a neutral stadium), I would put my money on Real to win. They just seem hungrier than Barca this year.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks @vaughan,you are the man. @lord hades,u lack true madridismo
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 pm

This thread offends me:
1. It assumes Madrid will get past APOEL
2. It assumes Madrid will get past Bayern "Fräcken" Munich
3. It assumes Barcelona don't usually rape Madrid
4. It assumes Madrid fans take draws as wins.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 pm

I seriously hate threads like this, makes Madrid fans look like a bunch of idiots.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Rolling Eyes
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Crimson wrote:I seriously hate threads like this, makes Madrid fans look like a bunch of idiots.....
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

emassy wrote:Thanks @vaughan,you are the man. @lord hades,u lack true madridismo

ROFL
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Sushi Master wrote:This thread offends me:
1. It assumes Madrid will get past APOEL
2. It assumes Madrid will get past Bayern "Fräcken" Munich
3. It assumes Barcelona don't usually rape Madrid
4. It assumes Madrid fans take draws as wins.

this thread offends me as well.

also underestimates teams on the other side of the bracket, chelsea, benfica and milan.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:58 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:In a one-off game (in a neutral stadium), I would put my money on Real to win. They just seem hungrier than Barca this year.

Then why do they keep losing to Barcelona this year? Were they not "hungry" in those games?

Or let me guess they just didn't want to win the Copa Del Rey which they had a massive celebration when they won last year and some Madrid fans tried to convince us that it was a major accomplishment.

They have been in two knockout situations with Barca this year (Copa Del Rey and Super Copa) and were knocked out both times.

But this is different because what now? They only play once? Oh, well that happened this year too in the league and Barca won that as well.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:In a one-off game (in a neutral stadium), I would put my money on Real to win. They just seem hungrier than Barca this year.

Then why do they keep losing to Barcelona this year? Were they not "hungry" in those games?

Or let me guess they just didn't want to win the Copa Del Rey which they had a massive celebration when they won last year and some Madrid fans tried to convince us that it was a major accomplishment.

They have been in two knockout situations with Barca this year (Copa Del Rey and Super Copa) and were knocked out both times.

But this is different because what now? They only play once? Oh, well that happened this year too in the league and Barca won that as well.

i know be happy! enjoy super copa and copa del rey while ill enjoy la liga
we will see about CL time will say..
until now i have more succesfull season than you

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:03 pm

There's a less than 12.5% chance that this will be the final.......

Spoiler:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Madrid fans :bow: dat pride
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:47 am

You can remove the if . Barca will still be heavy favorite in a single match .

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum