Mr Nick09
kiranr
BeautifulGame
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Barca make new Cesc bid - skysports Empty Barca make new Cesc bid - skysports

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Sky Sports sources understand Barcelona have on Wednesday made a renewed bid for Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.

The Catalan club are believed to be confident a deal can be wrapped up before the weekend, having upped their previous package offer of €35million (£30.7million).

Arsenal dismissed that offer and are believed to be standing firm over their £40million valuation, but are reportedly resigned to losing the 24-year-old Spaniard.

And the Gunners are thought to want an agreement to be reached soon to provide them time to find a replacement before the summer transfer window closes on August 31st.

Fabregas, who has been included in boss Arsene Wenger's UEFA Champions League squad to face Udinese, joined Arsenal as a teenager from Barcelona in 2003 and has made over 300 appearances for the Gunners.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7091850,00.html
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barca make new Cesc bid - skysports Empty Re: Barca make new Cesc bid - skysports

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 pm

According to Times the variables depend on Barca winning 2 league titles and CL during Fabregas contract.

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
#AFC would get €6m in bonuses if #FCB win two leagues and one CL during term of Fabregas's contract
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barca make new Cesc bid - skysports Empty Re: Barca make new Cesc bid - skysports

Post by kiranr Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Good. Now that this will be rejected, that will be the end of that!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Guillen Balague wrote:Barcelona will pay a total of 40M for Cesc, of which 29M fixed, 6M variables, and 5M which the player will renounce in his new contract with Barcelona. Cesc will sign for 5 seasons, and is expected to make a million less for each season.

The operation will be done before the weekenc

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/barcelona-pagara-millones-cesc/20110810dasdasftb_42/Tes

great job barcelona, this is one of the best deal i have ever seen lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Variables? Just give the frakking money.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 pm

If Barca only pay 29mil for Fabregas this is probably one of the best negotiated deals ever.But i still think there will be some twists in this saga.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Trying to negotiate with Barcelona is like trying to play fetch with a slab of concrete

what's the point
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 pm

I wouldn't believe a single thing that comes out of Balague's mouth regarding transfers.

Remember his Aguero to Real Madrid campaign? Not to mention he recently said Juan Mata to Arsenal was done and dusted until doing a complete 180 a mere couple of days later.

And he's been saying Fabregas will join Barcelona by whenever for a long time now.

If Barcelona have offered that, I'm confident Arsenal will reject it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Remember his Aguero to Real Madrid campaign? Not to mention he recently said Juan Mata to Arsenal was done and dusted until doing a complete 180 a mere couple of days later.

fact check buddy, he never said Aguero would go to real 100%, he talked of our interest to sign him; same with mata, if Wenger pulled out at the end to sign a cheaper Chamberlain, no one can anticipate that.

he talks up about interests that's it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:

fact check buddy, he never said Aguero would go to real 100%, he talked of our interest to sign him; same with mata, if Wenger pulled out at the end to sign a cheaper Chamberlain, no one can anticipate that.

he talks up about interests that's it.

No, he talks about more than that. He's not just talking about interest now, is he?

He tweeted numerous times that we had agreed a fee with Valencia, that Mata's representatives were in talks with us, that the deal would be done soon bla bla bla.

Then a few days later he comes out with this excuse that Valencia didn't receive the money in time, despite that being impossible because no team pays the money before personal terms with the player has been agreed.

And guess what? None of that was true.

It's a fact that guy rarely gets anything right.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:07 pm

I have a different experience, i dont drink everything he says like coolaid, i understand the limits of the informations he provides.

people mistake interest for certainty, ever considered the fact that Wenger pulled out on a big money deal, and made a uturn to sign Chamberlain? oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Gotta agree with Goonerjay. Balague is mainly full of shit
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I have a different experience, i dont drink everything he says like coolaid, i understand the limits of the informations he provides.

people mistake interest for certainty, ever considered the fact that Wenger pulled out on a big money deal, and made a uturn to sign Chamberlain? oh well

Arsenal have been going after Chamberlain for over a year now. To say that we suddenly pulled out of the Mata deal because of a player that we've been going after for a whole year sounds a bit naive. Wenger isn't an idiot, and he doesn't "suddenly" do anything. He knew that we were going to get Chamberlain anyway, so if he ever went to Valencia to try and get Mata it was because he wanted to have both players.

Truth is, we never met Valencia's price even though Mata was willing to join us (According to his father); So there is no way that the deal was "almost done" or that we had negotiated personal terms with him because we never got past the club's price in the first place
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I have a different experience, i dont drink everything he says like coolaid, i understand the limits of the informations he provides.

Where have I taken anything he says as a certainty?

I go by fact and fact alone. The guy comes out with many incorrect statements and is rarely correct. I never believed a thing he said about the Mata deal.

There are very little facts about the Mata transfer. Only thing that could be considered remotely true about it is his agent saying our bid was too low.

We've been chasing Chamberlain since last January. We would have tried to sign him regardless of other deals.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Lex wrote:Trying to negotiate with Barcelona is like trying to play fetch with a slab of concrete

what's the point

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 pm

I know you have been after him for a while, reason why it didnt take 20 transfers speculations in the medias for you to sign him.

How do you know that Wenger intended to go after both? shall we expect wenger to sign another winger after he sells nasri away then?

never assume that "wenger isnt an idiot". sure he is a smart man, but he can make rash decisions, we are all humans, it's stupid to assume that he cant be rash.

you can work a deal for a player but at the last moment pull out because, afterall, that other kid you were looking at, might fit more despite not being as good.

@goonerjay, if the guy makes a suggestion from something he knows is true, does that mean that if it doesnt happen he was lying?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 pm

TBH to Ballague on the Mata deal Sid Lowe said the same and he is usually K.But u deny that Ballague is mostly full of shit.He predicted so many spanish players coming to Liverpool over the years during Benitez time most of them turned out BS.

From what i have seen of Ballague what he says about player side of things is usually credible (Like Torres transfer request ) but whenever he predicts deals btw clubs its usually guess work IMO.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 pm

I go from my experience and the things he predicted or said about madrid that were generally true.

But here is how transfer rumors work, you may know of a club interest for a player, you report about it, people jump to conclusion about it, and when it doesnt happen, people say you were lying.

It was suggested last season that Mourinho was watching Javi Marquez, but we ended up only signing Sahin and Callejon, does that mean AS was lying about their report?

I'm not denying he can be wrong, i just dont make that jump you are making.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Lex wrote:Trying to negotiate with Barcelona is like trying to play fetch with a slab of concrete

what's the point

You never played wall-ball as a kid?

For shame :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Arsenal set to lose Cesc Fábregas battle as Barcelona betray delight

Well they can take their fiberglass &go! :coffee:
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Why are Arsenal fans blaming Barcelona?

If Fabregas did not want to leave, none of this crap would have happened. Misdirected anger!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm

This is all shit coming from Sport.

Sport = Marca in blaugrana
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2024565/Cesc-Fabregas-heads-Barcelona-deal.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7091850,00.html

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/barcelona-pagara-millones-cesc/20110810dasdasftb_42/Tes
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

kiranr wrote:Why are Arsenal fans blaming Barcelona?
You're right

F*ck you Shimizu S-Pulse for unsettling our player

Better?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Head of Optasports:

"Fabregas to Barcelona? Always exciting when clubs do their deals off the radar then spring them on an unsuspecting public."
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next