Mr Nick09
Senor Penguin
Onyx
102 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 39 Empty Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 pm

According to super agent Ernesto Bronzetti, Ancelotti wants to keep Higuain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 am

Yohan Modric wrote:According to super agent Ernesto Bronzetti, Ancelotti wants to keep Higuain.

Guess Suarez deal ran into rough weather perhaps the reason. I doubt Higuain is interested to stay.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:04 am

Nedved wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:According to super agent Ernesto Bronzetti, Ancelotti wants to keep Higuain.

Guess Suarez deal ran into rough weather perhaps the reason. I doubt Higuain is interested to stay.

If Higuain leaves, i would rather have Rooney than Suarez.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 pm

@ anirudhkitt
thanks for the welcome.
i get your point tho.i wish this higuain saga would just end already and i am hoping his departure would end it rather than his reinstatement into the team.
He just makes me wonder how much Morata could develop if he gets as much playing time as the second striker.
Maybe he could even bench Benzema.
trust me, that kid has got talent.
Remember to tell me "shadexticos, you said it" when he starts performing wonders Laughing

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:43 pm

shadexticos wrote:@ anirudhkitt
thanks for the welcome.
i get your point tho.i wish this higuain saga would just end already and i am hoping his departure would end it rather than his reinstatement into the team.
He just makes me wonder how much Morata could develop if he gets as much playing time as the second striker.
Remember to tell me "shadexticos, you said it" when he starts performing wonders Laughing

You know, I really wonder what people see in Morata and would love to hear your input. For me, he is not particularly fast, he is not a very good dribbler, his first touch is nothing special, he's not extremely strong or capable in air, and his technique is just regular. Now of course he has several good traits and is still young and could develop, but personally I really don't see what's the fuss about him. For example, Jese's qualities are apparent - good touch, close control, dribbling, finishing. I think he's the only one of this generation who'll make it - haven't seen Carvajal enough to judge him fairly.

Naturally, it goes without saying I'd love it if I was wrong about Morata - it's high time we get Canteranos in the squad - but I am afraid I'll have to remain sceptical. Also, I can't imagine him getting much more first team minutes than last season, regardless if Higuain stays or leaves, we'll simply buy someone else.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Clandestino wrote:
shadexticos wrote:@ anirudhkitt
thanks for the welcome.

You know, I really wonder what people see in Morata and would love to hear your input. For me, he is not particularly fast, he is not a very good dribbler, his first touch is nothing special, he's not extremely strong or capable in air, and his technique is just regular. Now of course he has several good traits and is still young and could develop, but personally I really don't see what's the fuss about him. For example, Jese's qualities are apparent - good touch, close control, dribbling, finishing. I think he's the only one of this generation who'll make it - haven't seen Carvajal enough to judge him fairly.

Naturally, it goes without saying I'd love it if I was wrong about Morata - it's high time we get Canteranos in the squad - but I am afraid I'll have to remain sceptical. Also, I can't imagine him getting much more first team minutes than last season, regardless if Higuain stays or leaves, we'll simply buy someone else.

smiles.
Its understandable, considering the fact that you have not seen much of his game play.
I have watched him enough to judge him and i would tell you what i have noticed about him.
firstly, let me talk about the negative side of his game.
He is a striker and playing that position puts a lot of pressure on him considering the number of world class strikers we have in the game now.
The pressure to score goals shows a lot and i would take you back to his first match.
within a few minutes of his introduction, he almost scored a goal if not for a wonderful save from the goal keeper but higuain scored the rebound.
Morata was literally crying because he missed it and pepe had to intervene and calm him down.
During the U21 that just concluded, there was times when he was suppose to pass but i could see him focusing on the ball and trying to hit it from the perfect spot.
Two of the goals he score in the U-21, any other striker without the pressure to score would have passed the ball.
In conclusion, the negative side to his game is that he is too eager to score and justify his position as a striker.
Talking about the positives to his game, everything you said he does not have are the qualities he posseses.
Morata as played as a winger before and that makes it easy for him to influence the game and play his game irrespective of the position on the field he finds himself at a particular point in time.
If he finds himself on the wings, he would not be eager to get back to the centre because he can also contribute what a winger would contribute, contribute what an AM, SS CF would contribute.
He is a very tall player and therefore, any dribbling move he does would not look as fancy as the one done by a shorter player but i assure you that the "not so fancy" nature of his dribble is as effective as the fancy dribble of other players as they both escape the player.
He has a very very good ball control, very good at holding the ball up and also good at giving that final pass.
He is fast, and that is backed up by the fact that he has played as winger before.In the clasico match last season were we beat barcelona 2-1, he assisted benzema's goal by running past dani alves
I am also veryyyyyy surprised you said he isnt good in the air.He is scaringly good in the air and i remember his performance in that clasico match, he won over 90% of the balls in the air against, busquet and even pique.he is scored some goals with his head in the castilla, scored one in the first team, scored in the u-21
and finally, his biggest strength lies in his finishing.
He can finish adeptly with both legs and it makes me wonder how many goals he could get he season if he is given the same game time and potential-starter status as benzema or higuain
maybe you should just do both of us a favour and search youtube for "morata goals" or "morata compilation"
jese is special but trust me, morata is just as special, he is just too tall and not as elegant as jese.
let me stop before i turn this thread to a morata thread.
he

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 am

It is a bit of a gamble for Madrid to have just Morata as a 2nd choice. It can be a beginning of a fairy tale for him or the end of it. But Madrid has to give a fair chance to local players.

Having said that my concern is more with Benz. To be honest, he is a bit lazy and needs competition (Unlike Higgy) . I hope Morata gives that, but if he doesn't then Madrid will be hunting with a Garfield Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 am

Well, thanks for the Morata info, but it didn't really help... Youtube compilations are the worse way to judge a player - you could think Titus Bramble is a top defender - and I've seen ten times better compilations of young strikers anyway. And I honestly can't take you seriously when you say his only negative side is he is too eager... But on the plus side, you'll get along great with Hala!!!

As for club's confidence in our youth products, I'll see it when I believe it. In the past years we've seen the likes of Soldado, Negredo, Mata, Arbeloa, Javi Garcia, M. Torres, Parejo, Granero and many others leave due to lack of opportunities. In any case, a strike force of Benzema/Morata/Jese gives me absolutely no confidence whatsoever. And LOL @ Garfield comparison, I think you got that spot on Nedved Smile
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 pm

i wish we could just give him a try.something tells me he has so much to offer.
i asked you to use youtube because that is the best we could get but i have watched a number of his matches.he was the only reason i watched u21 tournament. i only started watching the matches when i noticed he had been subbed in and i cast a critical eye over his every move.
The problem we have been having with this castilla players through the years is that we look for immediate greatness, we fail to see the potential, just like the ones that existed in the names you mentioned above.
i just cant wait till you guys tell me 'shadexticos, you said it' but dont blame me if he doesnt shine because of lack of playing time.

Counting down to our first pre-season match..................

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Higuain joins Napoli.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Official? link?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Don't believe until I'll see it.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:13 pm

This thread will forever remain open in anticipation for his return to home Thumbs up
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:54 pm

He is Gone. Deal with it.
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:41 am

I don't think anyone is arguing he isn't gone?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:49 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:This thread will forever remain open in anticipation for his return to home Thumbs up
To River? El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 39 Trolldolski
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:08 am

Ah touché
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Nedved wrote:It is a bit of a gamble for Madrid to have just Morata as a 2nd choice. It can be a beginning of a fairy tale for him or the end of it. But Madrid has to give a fair chance to local players.

Having said that my concern is more with Benz. To be honest, he is a bit lazy and needs competition (Unlike Higgy) . I hope Morata gives that, but if he doesn't then  Madrid will be hunting with a Garfield Smile

hahahaahhaha @garfield
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emN_m8V1xuE#at=15

ll never forget this moment. that spirit :bow: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Valkyrja wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=emN_m8V1xuE#at=15

ll never forget this moment. that spirit :bow: 

Crying or Very sad I still get goosebumps when I watch that goal
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Official - Higuain to Napoli.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330155453137/noticia/ComunicadoOficial/Official_Announcement_2013-07-27.htm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:57 pm

you know the market is inflated to extreme levels when higuain is sold for 40 mil.. his real value does not exceed 23 mil...

but oh well... Real Madrid made a huge profit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:10 pm

El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 39 300483_heroa

El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 39 175010616-napoli-new-signing-gonzalo-higuain-looks-on-gettyimages

it's hard to see him in another jersey
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:37 pm

well, he looks happy Smile 

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Higgy just made his debut for Napoli and didn't play particularly well. very slow to react with Koscielny getting the better of him at every chance. but these are his first minutes since Bournemouth so its kind of understandable. he has to play all minutes now to get him used to the team. Honestly Napoli as a team really dropped their intensity in the second half and they missed Callejón’s workrate on that RW. Arsenal had a lot of balls on the wings in the second half something they weren't able to in the first

Napoli play their next game tomorrow. here is hoping he starts to get himself into shape for the start of the season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Scored the first Serie A Goal vs Chievo, also assisted Callejon's goal
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team